• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because Snow literally has Strength Enhancement as the Coat he's wearing(Which is why he doesn't get gloves as a weapon but various Coats) which can be easily found out... by wondering why is Snow's main weapon is his fucking COAT and not his GLOVES.
Well technically it's not the COAT itself, but the EMBLEM on his back which enhances his physical attributes. This is why the only thing that changes when you switch weapons, is the design on his back.

Making a big deal of "where did he get it" is silly, because it's stated to be an "army surplus" item, there are shops that sell it, and Snow's group runs a restaurant to explain where they got the money from. Or he could have stolen it from the soldiers he's fighting,

It's really not that big a mystery
Again, FFXIII is the least bullshit series to make these complaints on as it's the literal fucking future.
Yep
Of course he didn't, because it would be obvious the dude has a bias.
This is true.
L'Cie are literally buffed by the fucking Gods of the setting to do the job they are assigned to do and are seen as monsters and a menace and explicitly can use Magic which no one else cannot without Magitec...
Slight correction, it's called AMP technology (Antimatter Manipulation Principle) that allows normal people to use a form of psuedo-magic.

Also the same technology used to make Snow's emblems by the way (several of their descriptions mention them being made from it), so even this psuedo magic can amp stats to superhuman levels.

Ergo imagine what ACTUAL FAL'CIE MAGIC would do to a human being. It's essentially the difference between GF psuedo-magic and true Sorceress magic in FF VIII, except that PSICIOM isn't throwing summons at you. That's something ONY l'cie get. :maybe
If he reviewed Type-0, he most likely would have lost his shit with the stuff L'Cie there can do.
I mean same for the XIII sequels honestly.

The 2nd game starts with Caius bringing down a fucking meteor on Light's head to no ill effect. 🤣

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Worst part is that I actually really like this guy's content, but come on, now. After TAG, none of these characters are doing anything to Doom Slayer.

So universal-multiversal Doom Slayer is legit? 🤔

And to be fair, you CAN get Kirby to universal-multiversal via Void Termina stuff if you want to play Devil's Advocate. But that's really it.
Asura and Mundus are no where close to that though, unless you're VSB. :mjlol

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
asura is small galaxy level/mftl, at his strongest

he still solos enough verses, on his own

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So universal-multiversal Doom Slayer is legit? 🤔

And to be fair, you CAN get Kirby to universal-multiversal via Void Termina stuff if you want to play Devil's Advocate. But that's really it.
Asura and Mundus are no where close to that though, unless you're VSB. :mjlol
Doom got ridiculous zenkais after The Ancient Gods Part 2. Multiversal Doomguy is now a thing.

He can literally rip and tear all of DBS now :hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No.

He tops out somewhere below planetary and is really quite slow by the standards of Saint Seiya. I'm sure there must be some characters from it that he can beat, but they aren't those that people usually talk about in versus.
Sinbad has access to the Supreme Palace and access to rewrite the Rukh and change his hierarchical power to other Gods
:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Wouldn't it get even higher with the whole "endless hierarchy" of the Gods? :hm

I'm going to echo the feelings of most here, the only ones with even a breath of a change in straightforward one on one fight with Vegeta are Garou, Saitama, and maayyyyyybeeee Boros. Even then they would either need to launch him into space or evolve drastically to beat him.

Although an element most people haven't been quite so completely covered yet is that a contest of strength and speed is only one of the means the OPM verse has of defeating him. He should be susceptible to the Psychos or Tatsumaki's gravity manipulation, if Namek Saga Goku with a power level of 90,000 struggles with 100 times gravity then Saiyan Saga Vegeta would be heaving out his organs under over 300 times gravity. Some characters could also potentially take him out with a variety of acid, poison, heat, and freezing attacks.

Although in a normal fight Vegeta could one shot pretty much anyone in One Punch Man if he's allowed to take the initiative.

:lolwat:grimgio

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
lol
most of this list contains massive amount of lolcapeshit so you already know how this is gonna end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back