• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, Reincarnation Pandora shouldn't really be relevant. It only specifically steals Noble Phantasms does it not?
Unless the opponent has something that's so specifically similar to a Noble Phantasm, which is pretty unlikely.

Misaka gets cui'd regardless :mjlol

That's only something Spacebattles states, the way it comes off doesn't ever say it's specifically just for Noble Phantasms.
It's the same deal as believing Origin Rounds only works on Magical Circuits despite words say otherwise.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
And you are greatly overestimating Accelerator's speed and Tohu's reaction ability. You have illusions that he will cross 1,000 feet in under a second then wind up a life wiping blast within that second and hit Tohu. Especially when she would already come into the battle set with abilities in R2 at least. He's never done such a thing in canon for R1-R2. And assuming that he can is just wank.

:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Complete Hypnosis can't be resisted.

:maybe

sb really has a taste on headcanon series, ngl

they not even entertaining at this point, their acting skillz, worse than a ubisoft dlc patch, smh

Like I said before it's a race to the bottom between Spacebattles and Fanverse in how shitty their takes legit are.
When you have them literally ignore canon explanations to make Garou defeat Mark, that's when you know Spacebattles is still worse than Fanverse currently is.

We literally see KS be resisted by Gin and Unohana on some level in the series...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

instead, that's what actual debate skillz vs threads, look like, such creativity of threads, sasuga quora, again :NOd

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Like I said before it's a race to the bottom between Spacebattles and Fanverse in how shitty their takes legit are.
When you have them literally ignore canon explanations to make Garou defeat Mark, that's when you know Spacebattles is still worse than Fanverse currently is.

We literally see KS be resisted by Gin and Unohana on some level in the series...
The funny part is? BoS Accelerator could absolutely count as one of the "weakest" characters to resist Kyokasuigetsu. :mjlol
Well, I don't know if "resist" is the right word, but still.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

The sheer fact that this thread is made despite the many, many times Infinity was bypassed in the Manga is just ridiculous.
literally power nullification lets you neg it thats why Gojo had the spear of heaven destroyed after he killed Toji

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Shit's essentially mind-fuck, of course it can be resisted.

Bet he thinks it can't because it worked on The Almighty, ignoring the fact that he most definitely would have negged it had he realised he was under its illusion. :hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Shit's essentially mind-fuck, of course it can be resisted.

Bet he thinks it can't because it worked on The Almighty, ignoring the fact that he most definitely would have negged it had he realised he was under its illusion.
I mean... Yhwach literally DID realize it eventually right?

The funny part is? BoS Accelerator could absolutely count as one of the "weakest" characters to resist Kyokasuigetsu. :mjlol

Any Nasuverse Character could resist it too considering Illusion Magic is a legit thing and it usually has to take the highest levels ones which make KS look like a piece of shit for them to be unable to do shit against.

KS is broken for it's own series but nowhere near as strong in other series. Being able to fool the Planet into believing your illusion is real is pretty bullshit.

literally power nullification lets you neg it thats why Gojo had the spear of heaven destroyed after he killed Toji

Agreed, it's funny how many ways you can just stop Infinity from working, it's hilarious people still believe it's OP as hell.

I mean... Yhwach literally DID realize it eventually right?

Only when he died when Ichigo ganked him and Aizen revealed it so.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Though to be fair, he can also "strengthen" his Infinity to counter it, so can't just be any bog-standard power null.
At least from what I remember.

Though to be fair, he can also "strengthen" his Infinity to counter it, so can't just be any bog-standard power null.
At least from what I remember.

He needs more Cursed Energy to do that, it isn't automatic so if you have a way to force it to continue to work, Gojou's Infinity will fail in the end.
I.E. Any high Tier Noble Phantasm explicitly fucks with Spatial Distortions so if a Servant tries to attack him with one, Gojou may be able to hold it off at best for a bit before Infinity fails anyway for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back