• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gm9_super17-16_2.png

@Qinglong

[it's korn time] :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i mock touma, a lot, like a lot [including the whole verse]

but they really don't know what gary stu means = typical sb moments :mjlol

and

lol touma doesn't fit that role, at all

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

> base superman, tfw supes was always a western saiyan :russ :hestonpls
> big brain opening poster, later, says this, ''Edit-This is New 52 supes. Both characters at their peak. Fight takes place in Metropolis. 20m apart. No rules.''

bruh

just bruh :russ :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> thread begins to revolve few posts later

to cosmic garou vs taskmaster, with stats equal :russ :mjlol

:hm

God Arjuna isn't stupid, that's not his problem at all. Dude was robotic and actually would have a real vested interest in Gilgamesh due to his Divinity and have his attention on him at all times.
His bolded picks and saying he would defeat Morgan is fucking laughable.
He can MAYBE defeat Scathath Skadi and Qin Shi Huang, he potentially can rival Lostbelt The Terrible. Barghest can be defeated by him, Mesuline is a massive stretch and the Machine Gods are a supremely hard "No".

I swear that Blaze person must have a vendetta/flat dislike anything related to LB6. His downplay anything related to LB6 is ridiculous

It's fucking weird because Lostbelt 6 is hilariously thorough for how bullshit most of the characters there are(Woodwose canonically defeated the King of Mors, Vortigern's past reincarnation and the first Great Calamity and he only gets defeated because he got backstabbed).
Gilgamesh would only really defeat Barghest and that's it. Morgan would give him NO CHANCE to fuck her over as he would take her deathly serious but her 12 Rhongomyniads > Ea so...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
let's say a sb bleach stan, looks at xhom's sig, and isn't aware that the one in the front with the orange hair is ashwat, he could imagine that ichigo got way more shredded, a tanned upgrade and his dangai hairstyle, back

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
goetia = tanned masada reinhard, but he ain't a multiversal vamp aryan :hestonpls

Type-Rey

Retired
Arcuied are only slightly stronger than them on average
Nah, let's not try to scale them to one another.

Arcueid is by default stronger than your average TA since yunno, she's TA royalty and they didn't know what to do with her until they were like ... hey..she's fucking broken, let's have her hunt other TAs.

You could try something with 30% Arc, but her at 100% is out of the discussion when it comes to other TAs and Xians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back