• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

🤨

Riverlia isn't actually wrong there, can't really find a fault in it.
The main thing that's dumb is the Shirou UBW deal is that most VS. Topics that aren't SB usually ignores it because trying to go and act like "UBW should be stock empty every VS. Battle" is absolutely stupid when that same logic isn't applied to EMIYA when it should be(and also show how stupid it sounds).
But otherwise, EMIYA is "average" in the sense without his Noble Phantasm/Reality Marble, no shit he would be average, you basically taking away his biggest strength. It doesn't help his "terrible performance" is against some of the most bullshit Servants imaginable... and he does hilariously well against them(Even Medusa once she gets full power he somehow survives far better than he should despite the latter being a Monster/Fallen Goddess without a weapon he can copy) all things considered.
This is like saying Leonardo Da Vinci is a weak Servant when the story states otherwise(Pioneer of the Stars is canonically bullshit now lol)... even when SHE PURPOSEFULLY GIMPED HER NOBLE PHANTASM TO HELP CHALDEAS RUN SMOOTHLY(Yeah, what we see in gameplay is NOT how her NP should actually work):

Noble Phantasm
Uomo Universale: The Universal Man

Classifications: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm / Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Ranges: — / 70
Maximum Numbers of Targets: 1 person / 200 people
Uomo Universale (The Universal Man). The legendary all-roundedness associated with Leonardo da Vinci given shape. It is commonly called an all-purpose, specially-made Noble Phantasm that instantly analyzes the target(s) and adjusts his/her greatest attack in accordance with that (those) target(s) before firing. Apparently, it is originally a reflection-type Noble Phantasm that repels attacks by provisionally composing the enemy’s Noble Phantasm on the spot, but those resources are being utilized for the sake of administrating Chaldea.

In “Fate/Grand Order”, a different shape of da Vinci’s all-roundedness is demonstrated. That is to say, it is a magic attack where his/her gauntlet (an all-purpose gauntlet suitable for every war situation) worn on his/her right hand is modified in the blink of an eye, before it projects pure Magical Energy towards the enemy camp and giving them a “compulsory” fixed damage by means of this attack. This damage is not able to be reduced by any defensive-type Noble Phantasm and Skill, not to mention Anti-Magical Energy abilities————In other words, by putting together a super advanced formula technique that analyzes in real-time, every opponent becomes a susceptible target for his/her Magecraft.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Funny thing is looking back at it, even Siegfried was able to defeat Inferno all the way back in Soul Edge, using only a basic sword. Then Xianghua and Kilik managed to defeat Inferno later on, and while Xianghua had Soul Calibur, Kilik had no such weapon. Yet they still both managed to defeat him. And this happened in both timelines. Shit, even the Conduit is capable of fighting Inferno in the new timeline. And both the Conduit and Kilik scale to pretty much everyone. So it's possible the whole cast might benefit from the planet level scaling.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That and when you think about it, it doesn't make too much sense that Soul Edge suddenly gets weaker just because it's being held by someone.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/melusine-vs-fafnir-fate.1023566/post-85187561

I'm pretty sure Melusine takes this one since she's stronger mystery than Fafnir. That and she didn't even die when stabbed with Percy's Longinus

I'll excuse it cause I know for a fact they (and pretty much all of SB) didn't read LB6 since it's not "officially out", but Albion is compared to being a Grand of Dragons and its remnant performed better in combat with the Mors than Muramasa, helped defeat a mindless Mors Dragon compared to the Calamity of Norwich in energy, and severely injured Koyan's Alter Ego Tail Spiritual Core as an immature beast

Last edited:
It's how they would do it when it comes to Shadow Hearts, guaranteed.
Entire series full of absolute bullshit and monsters that represent the abstract in many ways...
Would lose to RWBY because "explosion isn't big enough".
Gp5pewb.gif

RBz529f.gif

4acT8pN.gif

a6Y8Clt.gif

FKFgHIt.gif

8C7BT0w.gif

wsiHcOf.gif

w2hijg7.gif

9LzYFYl.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Obviously Dante wins, Nightmare's only country level and Dante's complex multiversal, he solos the verse easily -VSB :kobeha
Don't forget Dante speed blitz with his 'immeasurable speed', which he never displays throughout the series, other than scaling off a demon from a chinese knock-off, which has him doing so in his late teens. :mjlol Yep. Totally legit, am I right?:russ

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul https://www.fanverse.org/threads/ulquoria-2nd-form-ranking.1262538/#post-64627980
:lolwat

Wtf? Does he think Ichigo is Kenpachi or something? White and Zangetsu obviously grew stronger throughout the series, they and Ichigo don't have a static power level. As Ichigo grew stronger so did his Zan and Hollow sides, so the White and Zangetsu that helped fight Aizen and Yhawch are>Vasto Lorde vers.
You're absolutely right but sadly this is not an unpopular headcannon over there.

They believe that Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo have static power levels and Ichigo simply accesses more of it as the story goes along. Therefore, since Ichigo can sense Transcendant Aizen in FKT, that obviously means H2 at full power must be on that level since it's HALF of what allows him to beat an even stronger version of Aizen.

However this ignores the WEEKS of training in the Dangai that Ichigo did to reach that point. And also the fact that ISN'T how Zanpaktou work. As you said, the Soul Reaper and the Zanpaktou work together to make each other stronger over time. The Zanpaktou doesn't just have access to its full potential right away.

Hell the fact Ichigo was capable of beating Hollow Ichigo 1 v 1 earlier in that arc completely contradicts this entire notion, but try telling them that.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
You're absolutely right but sadly this is not an unpopular headcannon over there.

They believe that Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo have static power levels and Ichigo simply accesses more of it as the story goes along. Therefore, since Ichigo can sense Transcendant Aizen in FKT, that obviously means H2 at full power must be on that level since it's HALF of what allows him to beat an even stronger version of Aizen.

However this ignores the WEEKS of training in the Dangai that Ichigo did to reach that point. And also the fact that ISN'T how Zanpaktou work. As you said, the Soul Reaper and the Zanpaktou work together to make each other stronger over time. The Zanpaktou doesn't just have access to its full potential right away.

Hell the fact Ichigo was capable of beating Hollow Ichigo 1 v 1 earlier in that arc completely contradicts this entire notion, but try telling them that.
In fact, the fact that Hollow Ichigo was getting stronger is clear even visually. His Mask gradually changed, if the patterns on the left side of the Mask covered only a small part, then at the end, on the contrary, almost the entire left side was covered by the pattern, and at the very end, the Mask had only two patterns left.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Being able to survive in space already means you can survive radiation pretty damn well. Space is filled with 3 different kinds of radiation for fucks sake man.
Garou’s poison is literally just stuff that you feel in outer space. It’s nothing special

Freeza, Cell, Buu, the gods, Jiren, etc would also shrug it off :skully

This Garbs guy has no evidence of it being better because he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/melusine-vs-fafnir-fate.1023566/post-85187561

I'm pretty sure Melusine takes this one since she's stronger mystery than Fafnir. That and she didn't even die when stabbed with Percy's Longinus

Basically SB gets Dragons all levels of wrong. They FINALLY accepted the notion that Dragons can do Country Tier Damage with their attacks... but they ignore that Fafnir is a step above the typical Dragon(like how Charlemagne is a step above the typical Servant) and thus would be even stronger than that(There's a reason it can take Vasavi Shakti and simply lose it's wings and usually requires 2 TNR Balmung attacks to die... sometimes).

As Qinlong stated, Mesuline is hilariously Albion's Remnant whose an equivalent to GRANDS for DRAGONS and even as a Remnant she was capable of such bullshit, it's utterly hilarious and makes sense why Artoria/Arthur ultimately have Albion's Heart and why they are capable of so much insanity.

The fucking downplay on Heracles is fucking stupid all around, real talk. Overlord wank never ceases to amaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back