• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
IIRC that shit really only ended when one Dragon(?) tier (idfr the exact names, shit got confusing and I wasnt the most involved) more or less Bricked a couple of the other Alpha tier Character makers, in effect Nuking them for the sheer escalation that happened

I swear if it didnt end when it did, MUGEN shitposters would have created sentient AI tier characters just to flex on one another

It was beautiful :hestonpls
MUGEN was literally about to make Digimon a reality
:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Itachi level genjutsu won't work on AFO

Fucking WHAT? :mjlol

Mondak

Preeminent

He actually has outright resistance to mind hax because....he just does. Imagine my shock
:russ

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

He actually has outright resistance to mind hax because....he just does. Imagine my shock
:russ
I mean I get what he's saying but like... you can't really argue off of hypotheticals.

And shit at Itachi's level wouldn't care about that anyway :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

does mha have even a single mind res feat?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not sure where he gets AFO being unaffected by Itachi from either but the actual argument here is pretty sound.

AFO blasting the frogs the moment they try using Sound Ninjutsu with air currents which is how Temari counters Tayuya’s Genjutsu with her flute

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
OFA users have some resistance cause of Izuku resisting that B class dude's quirk

I don't remember anything else about his ability though, either in range or potency

It's kinda a pointless argument because Naruto wouldn't even fight in such a method in the first place

OFA users have some resistance cause of Izuku resisting that B class dude's quirk

I don't remember anything else about his ability though, either in range or potency

It's kinda a pointless argument because Naruto wouldn't even fight in such a method in the first place

Basically, Sage Naruto would just physically beat his ass and Ma and Pa don't always go for Frog Song, they only went with it because it was hilariously effective against Pain.

1 of these people do not belong and hint, it's not Qrow this time actually.

Uh? Ainz was never noted to be a good "PVPer" and using Shaltear for that is wrong as he literally not only had to prepare in excess against her, she was also still seeing him as her "God" and thus anything he says or does, she will still believe him leading her into getting tricked by him hard.

It was explicitly stated Ainz is only good at "Roleplaying" and being a Leader to his Guild.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fanfic.

Plus in the manga R2 Ulquiorra is above Shinigami Aizen. So Aizen can't possibly be stronger than H2Ichigo.

The level of reading comprehension in the FV Bleach section ladies and gentleman.
0390-017.png
0390-018.png
Aizen's strength and his strength ALONE brought and kept ALL TEN ESPADA under his heel.
But nah, this ONE Espada is TOTALLY stronger than him, we swear. :kobeha

The Kotomine vs. David one was already stretching it but this?
Unless we are seriously missing something, I don't know how Lancelot would lose here.

The level of reading comprehension in the FV Bleach section ladies and gentleman.
0390-017.png
0390-018.png
Aizen's strength and his strength ALONE brought and kept ALL TEN ESPADA under his heel.
But nah, this ONE Espada is TOTALLY stronger than him, we swear. :kobeha

The wanking of Ulquirroa doesn't even begin to make sense in this situation as it's still up in the air if he's stronger than Harribel and Aizen 2 shotted her so...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The wanking of Ulquirroa doesn't even begin to make sense in this situation as it's still up in the air if he's stronger than Harribel and Aizen 2 shotted her so...
It's 'cause of their insistence that H2 Ichigo is both THE reason Ichigo could sense Transcendent Aizen and HALF of Dangai ichigo's power + Ulquiorra's CO matching his Cero.

Though at least Grimm6Jack is mostly alone on wanking Ulquiorra on those grounds, but everyone else is all in on the H2 wank.

It's 'cause of their insistence that H2 Ichigo is both THE reason Ichigo could sense Aizen and HALF of Dangai ichigo's power + Ulquiorra's CO matching his Cero.

Though at least Grimm6Jack is mostly alone on wanking Ulquiorra on those grounds, but everyone else is all in on the H2 wank.

That doesn't even begin to make sense...
Dangai Ichigo is so hilariously above H2 Ichigo who already dominated R2 Ulquirroa without a scratch. It's like basically saying Fullbring Bankai Ichigo is only slightly stronger than his usual self despite utterly destroying Ginjou in combat and murking that Arrancar Quincy and Quilge with hilarious ease

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That doesn't even begin to make sense...
I know but try telling them that.
Dangai Ichigo is so hilariously above H2 Ichigo who already dominated R2 Ulquirroa without a scratch.
The gist of it seems to be that they believe Zanpaktou spirits (Hollow Ichigo in this case) are already at their maximum power and the Soul Reaper is just trying to play catch up. Ergo H2 Ichigo = Hollow Ichigo + Old Man Zangetsu = Dangai.

All of this of course is fucking nonsense because the Zanpaktou spirits blatantly progress in power as the user does. The fact Ichigo was even ABLE to beat Hollow Ichigo in a fight should have made this clear but nah, apparently not.
It's like basically saying Fullbring Bankai Ichigo is only slightly stronger than his usual self despite utterly destroying Ginjou in combat and murking that Arrancar Quincy and Quilge with hilarious ease
"But Allon damaged Quilge so Ichigo CAN'T be that much stronger." :mjpls

Let's just ignore the moment that a casual slash was mistaken for a fucking GETSUGA (one stronger than his previous form's at that). :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back