• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gist of it seems to be that they believe Zanpaktou spirits (Hollow Ichigo in this case) are already at their maximum power and the Soul Reaper is just trying to play catch up. Ergo H2 Ichigo = Hollow Ichigo + Old Man Zangetsu = Dangai.

All of this of course is fucking nonsense because the Zanpaktou spirits blatantly progress in power as the user does. The fact Ichigo was even ABLE to beat Hollow Ichigo in a fight should have made this clear but nah, apparently not.

Yamamoto's Bankai literally changed within 1000 years, the fuck nonsense is people spouting when this was blatantly told to us?
Or how about Kubo telling us that Hitsugaya's Bankai being complete was the only reason he was able to age up at all because otherwise, he would just damage himself as it was still incomplete?
Or look at Renji's Bankai for fuck's sake.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:mjpls

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

The level of reading comprehension in the FV Bleach section ladies and gentleman.
0390-017.png
0390-018.png
Aizen's strength and his strength ALONE brought and kept ALL TEN ESPADA under his heel.
But nah, this ONE Espada is TOTALLY stronger than him, we swear. :kobeha
SE Ulquiorra is at best stronger than the other Espada. If he’s really stronger than Aizen, you’d think that’d be mentioned at least once
"But Allon damaged Quilge so Ichigo CAN'T be that much stronger." :mjpls

Let's just ignore the moment that a casual slash was mistaken for a fucking GETSUGA (one stronger than his previous form's at that). :kobeha
Always been a dumb way to downplay him

all it means is that Ayon is strong

characters getting better feats in a newer arc isn’t anything new

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yama wasn’t trying against it and beating Lieutenants in one hit isn’t much.

Id argue Ayon’s later feat of giving Quilge Opie a one-sided smack down and forcing him to use Volstandig is much more impressive given we know the average strength of a Sternritter is at least Captain level

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

wtf did this guy even get banned for :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Yama wasn’t trying against it and beating Lieutenants in one hit isn’t much.

Id argue Ayon’s later feat of giving Quilge Opie a one-sided smack down and forcing him to use Volstandig is much more impressive given we know the average strength of a Sternritter is at least Captain level
Nitpick, Quilge was already in VS there, he was forced to use Sklaverei

Yeah, people miss that Quilge was being beaten down hard by Ayon and needed Sklaveri to even defeat it.
Ichigo was still styling on him even after absorbing Ayon's power so yeah, FB Ichigo was massively stronger than he was in the past outside of Dangai.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Oh my fucking god, of course Xcano/Joshless wanks Worm.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I absolutely love the irony of Safebattles complaining about someone using a data book to discredit any Twilight feats. When they constantly complain about feats breaking the narrative or author intent. Yet, they clearly don't follow the narrative or author intent when Twilight is involved.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ive said this so many times but man the twilight defense is so confusing
like hyping up a series that sucks is fine if it has feats there's plenty of series out there like that

but twilight just

doesn't have feats either

so??????

alright come on now
Master Chief is a lot faster and more durable if he has the Hardlight Shield. Isn’t mostly everyone in Cyberpunk small town level with hypersonic or mhs speed?

I absolutely love the irony of Safebattles complaining about someone using a data book to discredit any Twilight feats. When they constantly complain about feats breaking the narrative or author intent. Yet, they clearly don't follow the narrative or author intent when Twilight is involved.

I mean it's obvious they never use any actual standards for their defenses and just bitch at you because that's virtually all users can ever do the second any evidence comes in.
Author Intent doesn't matter unless it's a series they kiss the ass of like Demon Slayer)Look at how they are trying so hard to pretend Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is somehow not seen as canon or the author stating that's how the Cyberpunk Universe actually looks and operates because "It doesn't transfer to the game the same way" despite also equalling with the Tabletop game)... and even then, they will ignore author intent anyway if it makes them come off even stronger or faster.

Narrative Intent? Same deal, see how Star Wars, Nasuverse, hell even Magical Index is now just treated as if none of that shit matters but fucking WORM gets people all over themselves in believing not much can kill Scion unless they can travel Universes or PTV is unstoppable and whatever else. And let's not even get into the later seasons of RWBY they worship from the top down....

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
>Contessa making better shit than Tony Stark has made and becoming Sorcerer Supreme due to PTV

:mjlol

She's not even a tech genius in Worm from what I've seen, how the fuck did Xcano/Joshlee come to this conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back