Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t a mountain, it was an island. SB’s reading comprehension sucks.
Oh, they were talking about the Black Box feat. Thought they were referring to the satellite laser obliterating an island. The same laser that Grun tanked. Mountain busting being an outlier even when there have been other times with similar situations :skully

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Me, thinking "There's no way someone could miscontrue Lavos's feats as the dinosaur killer and Day of Lavos happening and downplay the party who beat him-"

>he's only as strong as a cavewoman

that and they literally do not understand gameplay mechanics at all

Last edited:
They're probably gonna cite how Caim got taken down by a fighter jet. I can bet my weight in gold on it. SB loves their 'anti-feats."

What's truly funny is that the only reason they died from that was due to being absolutely exhausted from defeating the Queen Grotesquerie...

But as you stated, SB loves it's "Anti-Feats" and clings to them like a dog in heat... as long as it's a series they don't basically worship.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Considering how much harder Sephiroth is to defeat compared to the rest of the bosses in the series, he should solo easily. He was obviously meant to be more powerful than them. It's a homage to his power in FF7.
People still trying to push Kh Sephiroth as being > The Final bosses despite Nomura himself making it clear it isn't the case. :kobeha

Then again this is the same muppet who got salty over Star Wars characters shitting on Kingdom Hearts ones so I shouldn't be surprised.

Still Sephiroth's stronger 'cause he's harder? Like the dude has to realize the mere existence of Lingering Will completely destroys that logic.

Only type moon bosses can solo Overlord.

In Order to do so, you need a Dakka so strong that you will vaporize Nazarick regardless of whatever they do to prepare themselves minimum.

Uh Gilgamesh could? Karna could? Achilles could? Siegfried could? Pointing to fucking Goddess Rhongomyniad as the very weakest option is giving Overlord so much nonsense it doesn't deserve.
Hell, you would have to go real deep into the Nasuverse Well to find the weakest person to take Overlord

“Overlord” verse includes a lot of stuff. There are items with no current owners for example.
Anyways, normally not mentioned but Cure Elim is able to delete souls outright

To get past Ainz they need to have a way of resurrection and or time stop resistance

Uh Servants can delete Souls and even devour them as was stated in F/SN. Certain Noble Phantasms can even destroy Souls just by attacking the person. Cure Elim is one of the strongest monsters in Overlord, a basic bitch Servant can eat souls, that's an extremely terrible example from the main Overlord wanker.

I would argue that magic resistance wouldn't be that effective against high tier spells but that's kind of irrelevant sinse most of the really top tier shit in FGO can probably shrug of Nazarick firepower due to sheer durability

Also this isn't a 1v1 againt Ainz, it's them versus all of Nazaick(pretty much the only overlord faction that matters here). That being said I will argue againt Cu Alter, Ozymandias and Arjuna being able to so easily kill Ainz without time stop spam being restricted by the OP, maybe they can still win but it's not that one sided.

It really does amaze me how little people even understand Magic Resistance...
Magic Resistance isn't Resisting Magic itself, it's literally stopping the Magic from being able to form at all, thus it never happens because the very bonds that would make the Magic happen would be unraveled entirely.
And considering that even Age of the Gods-Tier Magic can still fail on Servants, the only thing that can easily pierce through a High Level Magic Resistance is a literal Authority-Tier and above Magic(i.e. Something that revolves around the Planetary Order type shit) and Overlord doesn't really have that past World Items and even those aren't the same.

Not gonna read the alter one as i remember him being basically a god but what does Arjuna have against
Time stop, Tgoalid, Delay Magic : True Death, Ainz flying upwards before time stop ends, activating true death and then teleporting to some random ass place in NW.
Even without that honestly, just teleporting next to him with tgoalid and Aura on and then just teleporting away will also do the trick.

Arjuna literally blows up Nazarick before Ainz is capable of even thinking...
Seriously, Arjuna gets done so dirty by SB despite him barely being weaker than Karna in a straight fight.

This SB user is winning the award for be THE most downplaying and retarded fuck I have ever seen...

And it gets worse as people keep liking his posts as if he's making some damn good points when he really isn't, he's just downplaying the fuck out of everything because he has zero knowledge of what he's saying past "This happened here, why wasn't it explained? Guess this character isn't powerful after all..."

Or use anything but that specific power setting even when her life was one the line, apparently. Note, in the final battle, she started damaging herself to shoot faster, not even trying to shoot, you know, harder, when all of her attacks were being blocked.

Which can be done by people with sword, albeit nigh-invincible swords, because...I don't know, the blasts are presumably, I don't know, very small prior to the explosion or something? Completely unable to get past a handheld object, for sure, but the general mechanics of someone blocking an island-destroying blast with a sword are kind of generally nebulous.

We really are reaching DBZ levels of Anti-Logic here folks...
"She didn't destroy any Planets so she must have fired on a lower setting that's never stated she has just so I can say how the story must not have her be able to destroy Planets despite the story literally saying that is what she's created for!"

Once again, you're saying I'm using the low-end examples here--and strawmaning--which is a bold claim when I'm using the only example we have. Yeah, Orion's arrows took two shots from Artemis to destroy. Those arrows aren't the Aigis and that doesn't change the fact that the Aigis was cut through by a knife or the fact that that is the only durability feat the Aigis has.

You have literally strawmanned every single argument you have ever done, you fucking pancake. Odysseus has access to Athena's Aegis, Charlotte was using Athena's Nanomachines, it shouldn't take a genius on how she was able to kill him... but this is SB where despite their claims of logic, they have none and love to assume.

Put another way, feats aren't transferable without proof that they are or should be, which absolutely isn't the case here. Achilles Divine Construct armor apparently didn't protect him from getting his heel pierced by Chiron before you arrive in Olympus, but when Hephaestus reforged it, the arrows could take a shot from Artemis and then be dusted by the second shot.

Achilles all but states he doesn't like putting on the armor, nor was it stated he did so when he was in the Lostbelt:
11bsDs1.jpg

Ge7RujX.jpg

QY4fvIT.jpg

Hell, looking further, he only lost the Shield and considering how that could happen, it could easily be due to Artemis. He never even used it in the backstory.

You can't powerscale things that don't have evidence of powerscaling off each other, essentially, and the fact that you're trying undermines your argument,

...This. Is The. Most Retarded Thing. I Have Ever Heard.
We do not need more evidence than the Story and Author telling us they scale, to say otherwise is to basically tell us we shouldn't scale shit but the actions they do which congrats, ALOT of fucking characters wouldn't be where they are... but I can guaran-fucking-tee it only matters to the series he doesn't raw dog.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Pot meet kettle.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Pot meet kettle.
The irony is lost on them.

Pot meet kettle.

Ah yes, because Overlord has much better and quantifiable feats you can say from it's paragraphs instead... oh wait:

It doesn't.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:hm

Not sure if I posted this already, but piss-poor performance? Huh?

:hm

Piss-Poor? Piss-Poor? From Ichigo Kurosaki in the final arc?!

Are these fuckers high?!
Let's actually go into this bullshit because I'm so fucking tired of people acting like Ichigo was made a bitch by anyone in the Final Arc but Yhwach and even that is actually understating what the hell happened:

Ichigo Kurosaki in his Fullbring Shikai and Bankai Forms:
- Defeated a Quincy Arrancar Hybrid with hilarious ease and his Bankai couldn't be stolen
- Easily treated Quilge like a joke and it was only a decent fight when Quilge had to use Volstandigt AND Sklaveri to enslave Ayon to even match Bankai Ichigo
- Easily killed one of Gremmy's creations in a single hit(Only him being able to even revive is what saved his ass)
- Actually was able to give Yhwach a small challenge before he was taken down and Haschwalth destroyed his Bankai(a Reminder that Haschwalth is literally the 2nd Man to Yhwach and is so ludicrously strong, not even Uryu's Anti-Thesis could really do shit to him despite being Yhwach's handpicked successor)

Ichigo Kurosaki in his True Shikai and Bankai Forms:
- Literally destroyed the Femritters to the point he had to warn Candice to evade his Getsuga Juujishou otherwise she was like a deer in headlights
- Is literally praised for taking Meninas' punch dead to the face and shrugging it off like nothing
- It's heavily implied Ichigo would have won against SEVEN STERNRITTER WITH VOLSTANDIGT activated AT ONCE in JUST SHIKAI if it wasn't for Byakuya telling him to focus on Yhwach
- Is literally only stopped by Askin's Gift Bad and the second it's dispelled, he gets up as if nothing happened(this is despite it was his own bullshit Reiatsu poisoning him due to how it works):
  • Gift Bad (毒入りプール (ギフト・バート), Gifuto Bāto; German for "Poison Bath", Japanese for "Poison Pool"): Askin creates a darkened area of influence the size of a large circle on the ground; if anyone steps within its radius, Askin can lower their resistance to anything, such as Reishi, causing them to become "poisoned" by high amounts of that substance.[55]
- Is emitting so much Reiatsu that Yhwach has to give praise that it's virtually visible to him(meaning he was literally not even trying in any of his previous fights)
- Is outright stated to be stronger than he EVER WAS BEFORE(completely blowing out his Dangai and Mugetsu forms
- The INSTANT he uses Cero Getsuga, Soul King Yhwach has to take him completely seriously
- Even his worfing against Yhwach isn't as bad as people think because Yhwach had to destroy his Bankai because Ichigo would have murdered him immediately otherwise(proven instantly the second Aizen setting Yhwach up to receive a strike from Ichigo, utterly bifurcating him in a single Getsuga Tenshou).

But yeah, Ichigo was made a bitch in the final arc... somehow. Kiss my fucking ass.

I forgot to mention something important about Quilge Opie:

He's actually a very powerful Sternritter and even YHWACH sings his praise when it was mentioned Ichigo was trapped by his Jail. He was very clearly meant to actually be a big fish despite how it seems like he wasn't at the start.

So Ichigo being able to absolutely treat him like a nobody at first only for him to be decently locked against him despite using both Sklaveri to get Ayon's buffs AND his own Volstandigt, it's fucking amazing to me that people are legit acting like Ichigo was treated like shit in the last arc when if anything, he was too strong to even EXIST in the last arc even with his Fullbring Shinigami form.

Ichigo would have to be constantly moving to not get hit by TK, which would be weird for him to do since he has no knowledge.

Yhawch's lifting feat is irrelevant considering Ichigo doesn't concretely scale to that. Like, he might, but he might not at the same time.

I want someone to read this... and tell me exactly how wrong this is and I will give them the maximum amount of rep points I can if you answer it correctly.
This is a quick pop quiz to show you how insanely wrong this type of thinking is.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I forgot to mention something important about Quilge Opie:

He's actually a very powerful Sternritter and even YHWACH sings his praise when it was mentioned Ichigo was trapped by his Jail. He was very clearly meant to actually be a big fish despite how it seems like he wasn't at the start.

So Ichigo being able to absolutely treat him like a nobody at first only for him to be decently locked against him despite using both Sklaveri to get Ayon's buffs AND his own Volstandigt, it's fucking amazing to me that people are legit acting like Ichigo was treated like shit in the last arc when if anything, he was too strong to even EXIST in the last arc even with his Fullbring Shinigami form.

I want someone to read this... and tell me exactly how wrong this is and I will give them the maximum amount of rep points I can if you answer it correctly.
This is a quick pop quiz to show you how insanely wrong this type of thinking is.
Is it because Yhwach outright blasts Ichigo away with the same telekinesis he used to lift the Wandenreich(?)?

And he was pretty much fine right after?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back