V.I.P. Member
Fd_4C6kUcAEyLgi

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yoroichi's overrated fr,
Really Ayala? :maybe
she loses everytime against Aizen.
An Aizen with no KS and no Kido as per the OP, is getting his skull caved in every single time (even without Shunko) by Yoruichi.

Frankly I'd press F to doubt on him beating her in any scenario where he doesn't have KS (same for the other two Exiles).
People assume that because she has Shunko and hits hard (still not hard enough to kill Askin with a shitload of hits),
Yes she failed to kill a Nazi for whom his main selling point, outside of his hax, is his durability/endurance. It's literally THE reason that he was fucking promoted.

Now explain to me what Askin surviving her onslaught has to do with Aizen being able to do the same, when Yoruichi was able to damage a stronger form of Aizen.
her enemies are punching bags who have to stand there and hope to be durable enough to take her hits.
Yeah that tends to happen when she's one of the fastest characters in the series and hits like a fucking truck.
The moment she aproaches Aizen cuts her, that's normal,
How is he tagging her when she dodged attacks from his stronger form while fucking weighed down by the gauntlets?
she can do that shit to Askin who's not famous for hand to hand or even possesses swordskills, not to Aizen.
She quite demonstrably CAN do it to Aizen, where Askin is actually ABLE to tag her even at her best.

How exactly are you arbitrarily dictating that Soul Reaper Aizen > Askin, despite the latter performing MASSIVELY BETTER against the same opponents Aizen fought (two of them anyway)?

Helpful hint dude, Askin bodies the fuck out of Soul Reaper Aizen unless he gets caught in Kyouka Suigetsu.
The other thread it was being argued if Oetsu can tank her hits, like bro, he cuts her in two.
Yes and Oetsu takes a steaming dump on both Askin and Aizen, what's your point?
Which swordsmaster has she ever taken on and defeated,
What relevance does them being a swordmaster have?
even the one hit she landed on Aizen, she did because he was blocked from Kisuke and Isshin, and then he blocked with his bare arm not using his sword to defend.
He wasn't blocked from anything, she was coming at him and he chose to block with his hand, which ultimately failed against Shunko Yoruichi.

Another topic that really didn't need to exist.

Uh one, AFO is not stronger than All-Might, that was pretty fucking clear when All-Might literally beat AFO.
Secondly, Sage Naruto is really getting slept on despite the shit has had done against Pain and his ability to literally dodge by sensing the air currents.
And finally, why are we believing that Naruto won't play intelligently if it came down to it against AFO?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

And of course Xcano/Joshless also believes in sub-building level Kirby.

Jesus christ.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
THIS MAN XELIO SAID THE SPEED OF SOUND VARIES DEPENDING ON WHAT CAUSES IT

:hestonpls :hestonpls :hestonpls
To be fair, he might've been confusing that with the speed at which it travels through a medium, but that might be giving him too much credit.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Considering we have Spirits Are With You Forever combined with simple common sense, there are a number of Espada stronger than Ulquirroa, including Grimmjow(after Timeskip), Harribel(ESPECIALLY after the Timeskip), Neliel(ABSOLUTELY after the Timeskip), Barragan, Starrk, and Szayelapporo before he decided to remove enough of himself to lose the Espada Zero ranking and Cien Granz.

Ulquirroa's powerlevel is honestly the most wanked thing on Bleach simply because of "Big Boom" and that's it.
I remember reading weekly his fight against Ichigo.

Teenage B Rabbit loved it. I kinda thought he was the strongest because of the form he said Aizen didn't know about.

But I haven't read Bleach in so long, my knowledge is a little haze.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Little did they know..

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:hm

:hm

Leaving aside the fact that Scion has precog that goes off whenever he'd actually be in danger and has the ability to just move to a different dimension which Zeus really can't deal with, and the fact that Scion is just a puppet avatar body, and also leaving aside the fact that Rule 13 doesn't work like that, as far as I recall, Zeus never does that to begin with, which if he could, would have been really useful when he was getting his ass kicked*.

...He DOES realize that Lostbelt Zeus was getting his ass kicked due to:
A) Romulus Quirinus nerfing the living shit out of his Authorities he had unlocked
B) Explicitly kept the remaining Authorities and power he had completely locked out.
And Zeus still took full on Noble Phantasms from Caenis, Musashi and Romulus fucking Quirinus before Mash shot him with the Black Barrel Replica right? And that final shot was due to just throwing it at him because he was otherwise going to still counter attack.
Are we really pretending that somehow any of that shit would somehow defeat Lostbelt Zeus or somehow avoid Zeus being able to destroy the concept of Scion even being able to make an Avatar?
I feel like this dude doesn't realize how Rule 13 works.

The only thing he does that's mentioned to affect souls at all, as far as I recall, was his lightning, which specifically didn't do that if you were tough enough

By tough enough, you mean not only having access to A Certain God's Nanomachines, but also their Aegis right? And all of that is on top of Mash's Noble Phantasm which even in Ortinax Form, can handle multiple Lightning shots from Lostbelt Ivan, someone whose already equal to Avatar Zeus who can destroy fucking Planets with his basic bitch Lightning bolts?
Yeah, that like really helps your point considering it's literally mentioned earlier on and later shown during that skirmish, Zeus doesn't NEED to unlock his Authorities to actually destroy someone's soul, he just needs to actually TRY.

even without any specific soul-based defenses, so its not meaningfully better than killing someone in most cases--the whole point was made that if Mash blocked multiple shots from him with just her downgraded shield, she'd be destroyed body and soul, but because she was boosted by nanomachines, son, she could be hammered on for a prolonged duration without it doing much of anything to her**.

It's honest to God amazing he is acting like the Machine God's Nanomachines are just some basic bitch mode shit rather than the literal Authority of the Gods in question made manifest... this is ALSO ignoring Mash required Athena's Aegis to even do that because without that as well, Mash would be perma-dead.

(I also don't agree with your ridiculous overgeneralization of 'hax' in general, to be clear, especially in the context of how 'soul hax' generally works in Fate, but that's beyond the scope of this thread.)

This might as well be him basically bitching that Zeus shouldn't be able to just cheat and kill Scion with ease and should be locked in an eternal stalemate because people have no clue how he works.
Scion can barely screw with a Continent and it has to be done during a fight, Zeus can destroy Planets in his weakest setting and destroy Galaxies, Space Time and destroy Concepts at his strongest...

*Not that just having the ability to win at any time and not using it is uncommon for FGO villains, to be fair.

That's literally common to most villains in fiction, why do people think this is only something common to FGO or just Fate? I can literally toss a dart and pick a series where a villain could have killed the heroes but instead went on a monologue, decided to savor the impending victory, got cocky, found them too weak to kill, etc.

**I guess you could argue that since Mash was getting an Aegis buff, that gave her some kind of soul-defense? But I don't recall anything that actually implies that and, well...the Aegis track record in LB5 isn't exactly...amazing, is the thing? It did not, for example, stop Charlotte's knife. I guess you could further argue that it doesn't stop knives but does stop soul-hax, if you're really desperate, which I feel is really reaching but also irrelevant, since even if Zeus 'soul hax' did work on an avatar, he still has no way to actually hit Scion if Scion doesn't want to be hit.

So he DOES know about the Aegis Mash also had gained, then gets it completely wrong as the only other person who has Athena's Aegis... is Odysseus and he only lost to his Lostbelt version because he had HADES Nanomachines within him(you know? The same one capable of dismantling something into it's component atoms?).
He then brings up Charlotte's Knife against Odysseus(except that was Lostbelt Odysseus again not using Athena's Aegis, he was using Hades shit) except Lostbelt Odysseus explicitly let his guard down(Even removing a good bit of his armor and helmet), thought she died after he gave her a mortal blow and her Noble Phantasm explicitly further makes damn certain an opponent has no reason to see her as an enemy and she shanked him.
This is also mentioning for all of that, Lostbelt Odysseus is still ALIVE, he's not a Servant whatsoever.

Like holy shit, this dude is a fucking idiot and the entire thread is a fucking joke.

EDIT: And even if we did say that he had the Athena Aegis, Charlotte had Athena's Nanomachines! It would only go through because it shouldn't take a massive genius why.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Little did they know..
They're arguing that Yorha units can't even fucking destroying mountains, and of course it's that fag GenesisRed.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy was the one who posted it, but basically the Sandevistan gives the user nanosecond movements. Which David himself uses in Edgerunners to perform some pretty big feats. And Adam was well above that.
It could still be "just" relativistic, depending on how far they move in this timespan (light moves 30cm per nanosecond, and this does say there are several nanoseconds), though whenever I can be bothered to calc it it's going to be ludicrous (plus IIRC there are references to lightspeed thought in the TTRPG, though I don't know if that scales to movement speed or just processing speed; it's still consistent though).
Funniest Contessa argument I remember:

Contessa wins against anyone she’s put against by using Path to Victory to convince the ROB who made the match-up to kill the opposing side for her
Someone needs to get the quote of Path to Victory being worthless and Contessa running the fuck away because a monster destroyed a building/cityblock.

Little did they know..
It wasn’t a mountain, it was an island. SB’s reading comprehension sucks.

2B is planet level and ftl anyway. The Queen Beast knocking the Earth’s rotational axis just by arriving. 2B and 9S contributing in a fight against a Watcher the False Idol/Her Inflorescence from the FFXIV event. Safe to say they would scale to Ifrit with his eclipse feat. Emil clones reducing the Earth to a pile of rock and knocking out of orbit by overloading their fusion reactor. The YoRHa’s can overload their fusion reactor’s too, A2 instead of self-destructing has a Berserk mode. The Pods can generate pseudo-black holes. Drakengard have gods capable of cracking the sky and the earth with their fists. Beepy the P-33 model that is several thousands of years out of date can process time in nanoseconds who got defeated by Nier, Kaine and Emil. YoRHa’s can boost their speed with Plug-In Chips and slow down time.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
2B is planet level and ftl anyway. The Queen Beast knocking the Earth’s rotational axis just by arriving. 2B and 9S contributing in a fight against a Watcher the False Idol/Her Inflorescence from the FFXIV event. Safe to say they would scale to Ifrit with his eclipse feat. Emil clones reducing the Earth to a pile of rock and knocking out of orbit by overloading their fusion reactor. The YoRHa’s can overload their fusion reactor’s too, A2 instead of self-destructing has a Berserk mode. The Pods can generate pseudo-black holes. Drakengard have gods capable of cracking the sky and the earth with their fists. Beepy the P-33 model that is several thousands of years out of date can process time in nanoseconds who got defeated by Nier, Kaine and Emil. YoRHa’s can boost their speed with Plug-In Chips and slow down time.
They're probably gonna cite how Caim got taken down by a fighter jet. I can bet my weight in gold on it. SB loves their 'anti-feats."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back