Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it because Yhwach outright blasts Ichigo away with the same telekinesis he used to lift the Wandenreich(?)?

And he was pretty much fine right after?

It's more because of the fact that Yhwach's TK is a literal part of his powers as a QUINCY!
Meaning he would be hitting everyone with that level of power ALL THE FUCKING TIME, especially as the Soul King when we see him literally be able to stop the Soul Reapers from using Reiatsu to just fly to his Palace and is forced to walk and run instead.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's more because of the fact that Yhwach's TK is a literal part of his powers as a QUINCY!
Meaning he would be hitting everyone with that level of power ALL THE FUCKING TIME, especially as the Soul King when we see him literally be able to stop the Soul Reapers from using Reiatsu to just fly to his Palace and is forced to walk and run instead.
Remind me, the main issue with Yhwach's realm merging was because it technically wasn't destroying anything (unless you count the Garganta that separates the realms), rather than it not scaling to actual raw power?
Because it was done purely with his reiatsu/power iirc.

Remind me, the main issue with Yhwach's realm merging was because it technically wasn't destroying anything (unless you count the Garganta that separates the realms), rather than it not scaling to actual raw power?
Because it was done purely with his reiatsu/power iirc.

The Realm merging is always murky because Yhwach is more or less not performing the regulation of souls which causes the 3 Worlds to become one if it doesn't happen.
It's a literal function Yhwach isn't doing... that's it. It's like the equivalent of turning off a Light Switch or destroying a Dam.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So to destabilize the Bleach verse you either fuck with the balance of souls by messing up the Living World a bunch for example (say, Kaguya using IT on all the humans there and letting them all starve to death), or go and directly kill the current Soul King or w/e?

Though they're technically the same thing..

Last edited:
So to destabilize the Bleach verse you either fuck with the balance of souls by messing up the Living World a bunch for example (say, Kaguya using IT on all the humans there), or go and directly kill the current Soul King or w/e?

Though they're technically the same thing..

In a sense, yes. It's why you can't try and make that shit Planetary or Universal or whatever based on that alone.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Am I missing something? Exactly how the fuck is Sakanade gonna help against Lillie, even limited to Base. Throwing his aim off doesn't stop him from turning intangible, which he can do on reaction to an attack.

Nevermind that it IS possible to adjust to Sakanade (Aizen did so on-panel in record time) so eventually Lillie should get used to it. At which point, Shinji is pretty much fucked.

But nah, according to everyone here Shinji wins and it's pretty much impossible to adjust to Sakanade even though we've seen it done on panel. :breh

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Am I missing something? Exactly how the fuck is Sakanade gonna help against Lillie, even limited to Base. Throwing his aim off doesn't stop him from turning intangible, which he can do on reaction to an attack.

Nevermind that it IS possible to adjust to Sakanade (Aizen did so on-panel in record time) so eventually Lillie should get used to it. At which point, Shinji is pretty much fucked.

But nah, according to everyone here Shinji wins and it's pretty much impossible to adjust to Sakanade even though we've seen it done on panel. :breh
FV Bleach >>> OLF To Aru

:mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Me, thinking "There's no way someone could miscontrue Lavos's feats as the dinosaur killer and Day of Lavos happening and downplay the party who beat him-"

>he's only as strong as a cavewoman

that and they literally do not understand gameplay mechanics at all
"A frog with a sword" who CUTS A LANDMASS IN HALF.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"A frog with a sword" who CUTS A LANDMASS IN HALF.

ftl jedi is just a metaphor :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

ftl jedi is just a metaphor :mjpls
SB tried to pull the lightspeed Jedi being a metaphor even in the example where the droid said "the speed of light is just under 300,000km a second, you're Jedi reflexes are good."

Science is now a metaphor.
I can do this with a sword. Easy as cake.

Said no one sane ever.

Someone on SB also tried to downplay Lavos because his sprite changes shape on the world map and "because magic." The same argument as "FFVIs planet is really small because you're the size of towns and mountains."
Even has it as an anime cutscene

IIRC one of the Chrono Trigger guidebooks say that you save the universe. Universal Frog & Ayla.:cat

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
the legacy of wooden door level elric, we now have gun level multiverse busters
I liked how Sully ignored literally all of the context Morgan cited from my thread. Including the fact even fucking Jerry, who also favors firearms, can run an infinite distance on foot, smash through Pluto, and resist the Conjunction of Spheres as it reboots the multiverse.

And the fact Elric can tangibly manifest as Count Zenith or White Crow without having to possess anyone. Only having to do so on rare occasions due to extenuating circumstances.

Even citing the fact Elric was on a dream quest in The Dreamthief's Daughter... in order to argue that Elric wasn't on a dream quest.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I liked how Sully ignored literally all of the context Morgan cited from my thread. Including the fact even fucking Jerry, who also favors firearms, can run an infinite distance on foot, smash through Pluto, and resist the Conjunction of Spheres as it reboots the multiverse.

And the fact Elric can tangibly manifest as Count Zenith or White Crow without having to possess anyone. Only having to do so on rare occasions due to extenuating circumstances.

Even citing the fact Elric was on a dream quest in The Dreamthief's Daughter... in order to argue that Elric wasn't on a dream quest.
they said Unicron wasn't multiversal for surviving the star saber being used to try to kill him repeatedly

the only thing we are ever told about the star saber is that if it fell into the wrong hands it destroys

the multiverse :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
they said Unicron wasn't multiversal for surviving the star saber being used to try to kill him repeatedly

the only thing we are ever told about the star saber is that if it fell into the wrong hands it destroys

the multiverse :kobeha
Hmm..

Sounds at least mountain level to me. :mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Papa Nier
AnF5zlr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back