Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Seconding Slayers

Supernatural too, which also suffered a ton of NLF abuse

Maybe it's just me but I don't really see Saint Seiya talked about that often anymore
saint seiya usually just gets drug up to keep stomping DBS characters now lol
Oh god, you made me remember those days in GameFAQs where people will just throw that bitch out in a Naruto Sub-Forum and everyone would just hit the deck!
:skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
For an actual interesting topic
What characters that used to be big in the vs game but now fell off these days?

Dark Schneider and Tenchy muyo are my picks
Hellsing’s Alucard and Samurai Deeper Kyo’s Former Crimson King are largely forgotten these days compared to their popularity a decade ago

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The CW show? Interesting, what kind?
God being omnipotent and Death being able to "reap an omnipotent." Scaling the pagan gods to their mythological counterparts. Saying that only the angel killing weapons can hurt an angel (and thus, something like a multiverse destroying attack would fail to harm them).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
God being omnipotent and Death being able to "reap an omnipotent." Scaling the pagan gods to their mythological counterparts. Saying that only the angel killing weapons can hurt an angel (and thus, something like a multiverse destroying attack would fail to harm them).
How strong would that even make them anyway?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Really strong since that includes Hindu Gods like Kali and the general hierarchy in Supernatural is Biblical Angels or at least the Archangels > any gods from any religion.

Obviously bullshit to argue this is the same Kali in the actual mythology since the pagan gods in SN are total jokes

houshin engi too, used to be a decent amount of Jyoka threads way back

There are other series that used to be used CONSTANTLY but been lowered as of late but not really losing steam like Magical Index because Accelerator was used EVERYWHERE but now it's more of here and there along with alot of the other members of the series.

You also have characters like Arcueid was used alot too but she's been more decreased due to Fate taking more prominence even with the Remake.

Itachi himself was overused to the point of excess but now it's basically Madara and Kaguya now.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
There are other series that used to be used CONSTANTLY but been lowered as of late but not really losing steam like Magical Index because Accelerator was used EVERYWHERE but now it's more of here and there along with alot of the other members of the series.

You also have characters like Arcueid was used alot too but she's been more decreased due to Fate taking more prominence even with the Remake.

Itachi himself was overused to the point of excess but now it's basically Madara and Kaguya now.
the solo king himself..

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
:skully

I mean season 15 confirms Chuck is multiversal but this is around what s9 or earlier, I remember that the highest feats were for the leviathans, and that's through statements!:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aizen and the Espada dominated Bleach threads a decade ago until they got usurped by the Sternritter with their more diverse set of powers and numbers and Yhwach just being everything Aizen was escalated to infinity.

Aizen still sees a fair amount of threads since he was still relevant and got stronger towards the end but Yhwach definitely usurps him even at his heyday.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably because the show also sucked by than.

I personally enjoyed it when they were hunting demons and monsters and not all this angels and other nonsense. Stayed for Castiel and especially Crowley but even than the show just got worse with each season

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If Sephiroth (especially a composite version) is just "a basic swordsman with some tricks", I'd hate to see what he'd consider someone like Accelerator.

You cannot be fucking serious.

This dude be absolutely fucking high right now...
If you want to include the vast majority of Sephiroth's Composite appearances, he has:
- Constant access to The Black Materia through his own power only
- Literally oneshots fucking GALEEM with his "basic swordplay"
- Can go into his Safer Sephiroth form at will
- Can use Supernova whenever the hell he wants
- High end Magic just by thinking of it
- And Flight

And that's me picking just Smash Ultimate... his most recent appearance in a different game.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You cannot be fucking serious.
Wait...this is the guy who also tried to argue that "all reality" meant "one planet" to downplay FFVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back