• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I do the same thing with Fate if given the chance...
Type-Rey and the other Nasu dudes... don't really like me doing it here though(I can't blame them though) :kobeha
You get a lot of chances. :smugnon

I rarely have the chance as threads rarely come up (they mainly come up for Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill and Edgerunners).

Then again given the context of the thread maybe it's for the best I don't talk about them much here.

You get a lot of chances. :smugnon

I rarely have the chance as threads rarely come up (they mainly come up for Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill and Edgerunners).

Then again given the context of the thread maybe it's for the best I don't talk about them much here.

I only get those chances due to the belief SB does this intentionally to get at me, which I think literally turned into them being unable to NOT use it these days because they have nothing else to really debate with.

It doesn't help that various Reddits and other sites have weird issues with the Nasuverse as a whole which we have equally barely scratched the surface of.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
My pet series are Gurren Lagann & Trigger (Little Witch Academia, Space Patrol Luluco, Promare, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Gridman), The Elder Scrolls and Wakfu/Dofus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm gonne be honest, I assume its everyone at their peak. Cause if not then from what I remember by the end of Gurren Lagann, Simon becomes an old man with a drill which doesn't make sense to use in a Vs Battle when talking about Gurren Lagann.

:mjgrin

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Zamasu and Goku Black have no answer for someone who can just yeet their memories into oblivion, remove all 5 of their senses, or straight up insta-bookmaker them down to kumogawas level and then have medaka just beat the shit outta them.

But nah biggatons.
Also inb4
>kumogawa isn't fast enough
>nevermind he can remove the time between his actions and shitblitz even Ajimu
:hestonpls
they don't even make it to that

they hard stop at scardead because fused zamasu would still have goku's body and base zamazu would re-experience getting hakai'd :hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:mjgrin
Wait a minute, he also said Medaka Box gets folded.

:oldryoma

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Aleister's speed is only hypersonic

Even if he did say that in a previous thread, hell no lmao. :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Zamasu and Goku Black have no answer for someone who can just yeet their memories into oblivion, remove all 5 of their senses, or straight up insta-bookmaker them down to kumogawas level and then have medaka just beat the shit outta them.

But nah biggatons.
Also inb4
Zamasu is immortal (both in body and soul), that’s always been the biggest issue with him in debates

having a literal universe-sized ego kinda helps with mental defenses too tbh

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

But nah biggatons.
Also inb4
That requires him to have a thought though. Both Black and Zamasu can move far faster than the synapses in Kumogawa's brain can fire, and insta-kill him before he does anything.

They have no way to destroy his soul, unlike Beerus however, so he just resurrects and then hits them with bookmaker later, provided they haven't been stopped yet. Scar dead ain't doing shit, since the one using it will be dead in a flash before they can bust it out. I could've sworn there was an ability that allowed someone to automatically take all damage they would've suffered and place it elsewhere, wherever they preferred, but I'm not sure if its an NLF to assume the ability can do that to a universe-busting attack, which is far above the paygrade of anything its dealt with. If it can, Black and Zamasu stop there, until Kumogawa comes back for round two. Ultimate loser needs his vengeance. :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back