• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
they don't even make it to that

they hard stop at scardead because fused zamasu would still have goku's body and base zamazu would re-experience getting hakai'd :hestonpls
Bruh the amount of holes goku has had in his body. Bout to be the first double donut, nevermind when he got obliterated by cell exploding.
Zamasu is immortal (both in body and soul), that’s always been the biggest issue with him in debates

having a literal universe-sized ego kinda helps with mental defenses too tbh
Zamasu gets the ajimu treatment. Bookmaker'd and then
6956888-1429300388-15596.jpg

Fuck ya immortality

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That requires him to have a thought though. Both Black and Zamasu can move far faster than the synapses in Kumogawa's brain can fire, and insta-kill him before he does anything.

They have no way to destroy his soul, unlike Beerus however, so he just resurrects and then hits them with bookmaker later, provided they haven't been stopped yet. Scar dead ain't doing shit, since the one using it will be dead in a flash before they can bust it out. I could've sworn there was an ability that allowed someone to automatically take all damage they would've suffered and place it elsewhere, wherever they preferred, but I'm not sure if its an NLF to assume the ability can do that to a universe-busting attack, which is far above the paygrade of anything its dealt with. If it can, Black and Zamasu stop there, until Kumogawa comes back for round two. Ultimate loser needs his vengeance. :hestonpls
Scar Dead can be turned into an AOE called Bazooka Dead, Encounter is the one your thinking of that can send everything elsewhere including the man's own death.

Also killing Kumogawa doesn't mean much when both him and Medaka both can use All Fiction
:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Scar Dead can be turned into an AOE called Bazooka Dead, Encounter is the one your thinking of that can send everything elsewhere including the man's own death.
For the first bit, again, the user gets speedblitzed and insta-offed before they do anything. A stray ki blast would be enough, even. Encounter seems like it would be a hard stop there, since they have no way to put him down. If only Black had had the foresight to gain Hakai, then he could bypass it through existence erasure, which is well beyond simply dying.
Also killing Kumogawa doesn't mean much when both him and Medaka both can use All Fiction
My brother in Christ, you need to re-read my post. I already mentioned the whole resurrection thing for Kumogawa(which is All-Fiction post death), since they don't have a way to destroy his soul, so the nigga has endless revives, basically. As does Medaka. Nigga comes back, same with Medaka, after those two hard-stop at Encounter, and then start the haxxing. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also btw. Killing the User of Scar Dead

Doesn't stop Scar Dead
Then it can debilitate Black, but does nothing to Zamasu. If this is pre-Fused Zamasu, then Future Zamasu hasn't really felt much that Scar Dead could take advantage of. It was his past version that got Hakai'd, which created a new timeline, not the Future one, who bypassed it because of his immortality making him immune.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Wait, soul destruction counters All Fiction? :hm
Hakai, provided there is no immortality shenanigans that make even your soul immortal, erases you from existence entirely, leaving nothing left. Every time Kumogawa got yeeted, he always had his soul intact, and that was all he needed for All-Fiction to respond to his will and un-yeet him back.:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
For the first bit, again, the user gets speedblitzed and insta-offed before they do anything. A stray ki blast would be enough, even. Encounter seems like it would be a hard stop there, since they have no way to put him down. If only Black had had the foresight to gain Hakai, then he could bypass it through existence erasure, which is well beyond simply dying.

My brother in Christ, you need to re-read my post. I already mentioned the whole resurrection thing for Kumogawa(which is All-Fiction post death), since they don't have a way to destroy his soul, so the nigga has endless revives, basically. As does Medaka. Nigga comes back, same with Medaka, after those two hard-stop at Encounter, and then start the haxxing. :mjlol
Nah I read what you posted I was just saying that killing him wouldn't do anything because medaka could all fiction him back.

I think the main issue is Medaka here because of the whole "I have all the skills of almost everyone in my verse and can use them 120% better. Like she has the ability to literally give niggas 120% effective cancer or aids if she felt like

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nah I read what you posted I was just saying that killing him wouldn't do anything because medaka could all fiction him back.

I think the main issue is Medaka here because of the whole "I have all the skills of almost everyone in my verse and can use them 120% better. Like she has the ability to literally give niggas 120% effective cancer or aids if she felt like
The End is broken. Black and Zamasu are about to wish they'd been brave enough to take the Destruction ability from their own verse. With it, they'd be able to get past using it and their speed, but without it, endless revives and lol-noping death really bites them in the ass and leaves them open for an instant counter. One which unlike the heavier hitters of Medaka Box, they can't really take.

Well, not Black anyway. Zamasu, due to his own BS immortality would likely survive longer, but that won't exactly be an achievement to be proud of. :russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The End is broken. Black and Zamasu are about to wish they'd been brave enough to take the Destruction ability from their own verse. With it, they'd be able to get past using it and their speed, but without it, endless revives and lol-noping death really bites them in the ass and leaves them open for an instant counter. One which unlike the heavier hitters of Medaka Box, they can't really take.

Well, not Black anyway. Zamasu, due to his own BS immortality would likely survive longer, but that won't exactly be an achievement to be proud of. :russ
>Bookmaker also seals all the opponents abilities meaning Black and Zamasu can't even run away if they wanted to

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Stop

Hammer time
L7G2MX.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
tbh Scar Dead alone is an absolutely busted ass ability.

Oh whats that? you can open any physical, emotional, or mental wound no matter how old it is and regardless of how much healing you went through?

You could potentially solo entire verses off that shit alone

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

I keep punishing myself with shit like this, but this vid popped up on my feed, and seeing as it involved Elden Ring, I was curious to see how Seth would wank or downplay the verse.

Apparently, in Seth's mind, Kratos scaling to nine 'infinite sized' realms is not much of a bother, but Radahn holding back all the stars is being 'charitable'. Also goes without saying that Seth believes Kratos gets past Radahn without issue, which...

:mjlol:mjlol:mjlol:mjlol:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back