Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Should know that according to Cory, the director behind God of War 2018, that one of those “infinite” realms, Midgard, is literally Scandinavia and even separated from other countries geographically.

The other 8 realms are reflections of Midgard and should be no bigger too

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Now I'm no expert, but I have a sneaking suspicion that a whole bunch of people in Night City are about to get Compleated.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
This is already a stomp and against Accel it wont be a stomp since Kevin is faster than him and Shamash could ignore his vector shield due to it cutting through space and time which even Current Accel has a hard time dealing with. Fiamma however yeah it's a stomp my bad.
:rock

:rock

Apparently, Kevin Kaslana has like different versions from a different series or some shit, one which includes him being Universal or some shit...

Being SB, I'm not sure whether to believe them or not.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Apparently, Kevin Kaslana has like different versions from a different series or some shit, one which includes him being Universal or some shit...

Being SB, I'm not sure whether to believe them or not.
On one hand it sounds dumb enough to be pure nonsense, on the other it sounds dumb enough to be real...The duality of the internet

On one hand it sounds dumb enough to be pure nonsense, on the other it sounds dumb enough to be real...The duality of the internet

It's honestly why I find the Honkai Universe to be such a pain in the ass to really look around in.
Because it's not just Honkai Impact 3rd, there's also Guns Girl Z and there's ANOTHER game in it as well and it's not mentioning the Comics or the other shit too.

So you end up wondering if it's true, is it false because the second game may have not actually been localized here and so on and so forth.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

If poetic language makes 40K stronger than it's flowery wording and hyperbole. If poetic language makes 40K weaker than it is legit.

Maddie

Acclaimed

If poetic language makes 40K stronger than it's flowery wording and hyperbole. If poetic language makes 40K weaker than it is legit.
Annoys me that absolutely no site gets 40k right. Spacebattles wants galaxy level tops 40k even for Chaos Gods using the full extent of their personal realm in the Warp. Meanwhile Vs Battles Wiki wants Necrons stalemating the Downstreamers with the C'tan and the Chaos Gods to beat Beyonder.

yeah having more power negates hax in nasuverse no the mechanics of the verse sure siriel

It's funny as well because Siriel ended up using it wrong.
He even points out he screwed up and Raum was weak because of course, he put in so much shit into the Salem Singularity(Which includes even resetting it quite a few times, nothing more advanced than the Witch Trials time period can even get in, Servants will become Human and can even die for real due to imposing it's own level of laws, etc.) and pretends that somehow points to the fact that Trunks can no sell that.

Just stick to the fact that Trunks is fucking beyond the Nasuverse for pete' sake in terms of the stats not matter, they need to stop trying to argue hax.

Maddie

Acclaimed
how the fuck did they get the necrons to that level of all things
"Here?’ cried Semyon, throwing his arms wide and spinning around like a lunatic. ‘You have such a limited understanding of the material world, girl. Words like here and there have no meaning. The myriad dimensions of this material universe cannot be defined by so limited a thing as human language!" - Mechanicum

They took this to mean there is an immeasurable number of higher spatial dimensions which are infinitely transcendent such that they are megaversal+ or low outerversal in OBD terms, and since C'tan have total 100% control over all facets of it they are transfinitely dimensioned megaversal+ reality warpers who can stalemate the Downstreamers.

They got megaversal Necrons normally from the fact that in one random obscure gamebook it's mentioned Necrons have a one off tech (That's literally never mentioned again in any other media) can't be destroyed because it exists in 20 separate dimensions, thus meaning Necrons are hyperversal 20-D beings who the Timelords can only beat with superweapons like the Moment or Final Sanction.

Not. Fucking. Kidding.

You missed the real stuff too @seth

Of course he can? How is this a question? Räum's spell used the magical energy he had access to to curtail other people.

Like pretty much all other forms of esoteric effects in the Nasuverse, it's something that's only good until you're facing someone with a lot more raw power than you have.

"If Nasuverse Mechanics work like this, then DBH Mechanics also work like this"
It has to take another person to point out just because for example, enough Magical Energy(which is something a decently strong Servant can do) can literally warp the space around them, doesn't mean other characters in different series can do it too because it's a VS. battle.

It's funny as hell because you can actually point out how many times that happens in the Nasuverse as a whole that sheer Magical Energy can do some DBZ shit and beyond if you look for it.
For example:

But yeah, it's a really dumb argument that Siriel is using when you can just say Trunks DBH wins because of course he does. I have no idea why they somehow take this the wrong way:

8553108-8376038-capture.png

Even for SB, this is just truly sloppy work.

Oh thank fuck, a Bleach topic and it's wanking Lanza Del Ralpalgo at that!
I can actually talk about people saying stupid shit about Bleach again!

Mondak

Preeminent
You missed the real stuff too @seth

"If Nasuverse Mechanics work like this, then DBH Mechanics also work like this"
It has to take another person to point out just because for example, enough Magical Energy(which is something a decently strong Servant can do) can literally warp the space around them, doesn't mean other characters in different series can do it too because it's a VS. battle.

It's funny as hell because you can actually point out how many times that happens in the Nasuverse as a whole that sheer Magical Energy can do some DBZ shit and beyond if you look for it.
For example:

But yeah, it's a really dumb argument that Siriel is using when you can just say Trunks DBH wins because of course he does. I have no idea why they somehow take this the wrong way:

8553108-8376038-capture.png

Even for SB, this is just truly sloppy work.

How do they even use that tweet to downplay DBS? It outright states they can battle on a universal scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back