Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
trunks_vs_ichigo_by_tony_antwonio_d6xtgte-fullview.png

now i know why bleach stans, try to pit kubo chars against chars outside of their league, thanks to madeupstats.net gains :tupac

ps: that applies for most series of that level, lmao
u just in denial of Bleach Universal power :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

mean, on the other hand, they agree solar system dmc is a joke yet

we got

also this

Even City level Dante is pushing it.

super headcanon to super downplay levels, in few posts

2015-2019 was truly a tough era for the vs forums communities :tupac :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
u mad cuz obd 2027 time now

but don't worry, keishin's prep is that good, the lore progresses even more

mean

don't you like

kimetsu chars soloing servants or tf top tiers being at best beerus levels? smh
:mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
one good thing i noticed from those various era's

at least in obd, as terrible or bad the section became after 012, the convos and our memes as community, were the only good thing, then the past 2 years, we started again putting an effort on feats, but highbars i know

at least

now

we analyze the feats again a bit more, than we were posting in 2014-2019, lmao

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Lmao

Lmao

>Literally forgetting that Nasuverse Planets are not normal Planets
>Despite going on and on about Arcueid's +1 is due to the Magical Energy given to her by the Planet.
:dumbpepe

It's funny to me though that if we go by ORT's strongest attack in FGO, Cosmic Ray Burst... then that means it could very well be an actual Gamma Ray Burst by SB's own logic. In it's weakest state, ORT can spam something that literally disperses the equivalent of the Sun's entire 10 billion year life cycle... in a few seconds.
Of course, that's if we go by that's what it's actually supposed to be and we got nothing concrete on that yet and remember, ORT isn't benefiting from home field advantage either...

EDIT: Oh yeah, that entire thread is a mess anyway considering even the Dies Irae side keeps contradicting themselves and having no fucking idea what they are talking about...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
>Literally forgetting that Nasuverse Planets are not normal Planets
>Despite going on and on about Arcueid's +1 is due to the Magical Energy given to her by the Planet.
:dumbpepe

It's funny to me though that if we go by ORT's strongest attack in FGO, Cosmic Ray Burst... then that means it could very well be an actual Gamma Ray Burst by SB's own logic. In it's weakest state, ORT can spam something that literally disperses the equivalent of the Sun's entire 10 billion year life cycle... in a few seconds.
Of course, that's if we go by that's what it's actually supposed to be and we got nothing concrete on that yet and remember, ORT isn't benefiting from home field advantage either...

EDIT: Oh yeah, that entire thread is a mess anyway considering even the Dies Irae side keeps contradicting themselves and having no fucking idea what they are talking about...
ORT is supposed to be the strongest entity shown so far in Type-Moon right?

Or at least the strongest enemy that Chaldeas have faced.

ORT is supposed to be the strongest entity shown so far in Type-Moon right?

Or at least the strongest enemy that Chaldeas have faced.

He's part of the Ultimate Ones which are the strongest being of their respective Heavenly Bodies(TYPE-Moon, TYPE-Pluto, TYPE-Saturn, the works) but hilariously, he isn't the strongest one of his peers and anytime people won against them, it was either through a sheer fluke(How TYPE-Moon lost) or through even more bullshit weaponry(The True Black Barrel and Ado Edem)

To put it into perspective, The Alien/Foreign God can canonically throw around Black Holes nilly willy that actually can destroy Planets and Lostbelt Zeus wants nothing to do with her... and ORT is 10x stronger than she is.
There's a reason Nasu stated that ORT "Is the equivalent of an overpowered Bonus Boss after the Final Boss".

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He's part of the Ultimate Ones which are the strongest being of their respective Heavenly Bodies(TYPE-Moon, TYPE-Pluto, TYPE-Saturn, the works) but hilariously, he isn't the strongest one of his peers and anytime people won against them, it was either through a sheer fluke(How TYPE-Moon lost) or through even more bullshit weaponry(The True Black Barrel and Ado Edem)

To put it into perspective, The Alien/Foreign God can canonically throw around Black Holes nilly willy that actually can destroy Planets and Lostbelt Zeus wants nothing to do with her... and ORT is 10x stronger than she is.
There's a reason Nasu stated that ORT "Is the equivalent of an overpowered Bonus Boss after the Final Boss".
So that's a yes? :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back