Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
From the dark depths of Twitter I bring you...
FnR-zPBXoAE5Lbf
Even ignoring Legends, Rey shouldn't be in top 3. Ashoka should replace her (but not in top 3 either)

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Island busting Artemis...

Sigh..

Island busting Artemis...

Sigh..

His Base Lightning is literally stated to be the same as Artemis' Cannon..
UCzFLpL.jpg

SKLlFth.jpg

And yeah, he wasn't even trying with those either...
I mean regardless, Zeus can just dumb down peoples' intelligence with his Lightning, he did it to Holmes before so what about that?

EDIT: It's worse due to it being Senko and he should know better than that...
It's pretty clear what the statement entails on every single side imaginable and why it keeps using Artemis' Cannon as a comparison tool to Kirschtaria's Animus Animusphere and Zeus' basic Lightning.
It's not a statement when the story constantly tells you X.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
His Base Lightning is literally stated to be the same as Artemis' Cannon..
UCzFLpL.jpg

SKLlFth.jpg

And yeah, he wasn't even trying with those either...
I mean regardless, Zeus can just dumb down peoples' intelligence with his Lightning, he did it to Holmes before so what about that?

EDIT: It's worse due to it being Senko and he should know better than that...
It's pretty clear what the statement entails on every single side imaginable and why it keeps using Artemis' Cannon as a comparison tool to Kirschtaria's Animus Animusphere and Zeus' basic Lightning.
It's not a statement when the story constantly tells you X.
I know you brought this up before, but I'm assuming since you mentioned his lightning specifically that it actually has to hit them in the first place? :hm

I know you brought this up before, but I'm assuming since you mentioned his lightning specifically that it actually has to hit them in the first place? :hm

In a sense yes, but Zeus explicitly was doing warning shots since he didn't want to obviously destroy Olympus...
But of course, it doesn't mean that those Lightning Bolts can't be modified, see the one that dumbs down Holmes:
1ZBBLJl.jpg

So yeah, good luck with "dodging" it if Zeus REALLY wants to hit you with one because that shit ain't no normal Lightning Bolt by any means.

And FYI, Atlantis? Is literally the equivalent of a created Texture or a false overlay:
wjvhlwJ.jpg

i3FcuHM.jpg

4EyttQT.jpg

So yeah, Machine Gods in Fate be seriously bullshit considering again what a Texture in the Nasuverse is and why Artemis' Cannon never threatened Olympus(Again, it really shows people either refuse to read or just suck at actually remembering shit).

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's "optimistic" to say Yoruichi can solo the Espada, despite her styling on a stronger form of their massively more powerful boss. :kobeha
Ya’ll really overhype Yoruichi.
More like ya'll overhype the Espada and treat them like a much bigger deal than they actually were. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back