Exceptional
even older and weaker suits are country level/rel+ or higher
MCH going all out on its defenses tops out at multi-city block or so
Lmao
thopples is still a fucking idiot

that is all

:lolwat

Nigga what?

The downplay on both series is fucking hilarious! Fatalis is a danger to the World of Monster Hunter and that speaks of all the bullshit Monsters and Elder Dragons that exist.

And the Fateless One? We have a Meta-Thread on Kingdom of Amalur, they really should look at it.

@Xhominid the Fool

DevoidRuby going to be taking Gold from the "Stupid Olympics" this year.
Like yeah, Star level EMIYA and Iskandar is stupid as fuck because they misunderstand what Reality Marbles do(As did I to be fair) but Shiva's 3rd Eye being able to destroy the Universe is true, it's just conceptual(i.e. See Kama if he hits a person with it). Lostbelt Zeus' was literally demonstrated in how far his Anti-Designation went, do we NEED to actually see him destroy a Planet after that?
Like come on, actually point out how Ren Fuji would defeat Arcueid, quit downplaying the verse to get a pity win.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ORT is supposed to be the strongest entity shown so far in Type-Moon right?

Or at least the strongest enemy that Chaldeas have faced.

Not in TYPE-Moon, no. I don't know where ORT ranks among the TYPEs, but it isn't the strongest one. And one of the Ether Liners (one of the two types of "humans" left in that timeline) one shot two different TYPEs with his Knight Arm, Ado Edem.

Also the Servantverse exists and as strong as the TYPEs are they aren't "blow up the universe and reset it" strong. At least not yet :maybe

It is however the strongest (non-Servantverse) threat that Chaldea has faced. And Nasu isn't even going to let us kill it :blobnotgood

It is however the strongest (non-Servantverse) threat that Chaldea has faced. And Nasu isn't even going to let us kill it :blobnotgood

It's one of those times I will give him for sticking to his guns. ORT and by proxy the other Ultimate Ones are supposed to be THE big dick swinging entities into the entire verse and the only people who even have a prayer isn't even current Humanity but the people AFTER them(Like the Servantverse or The Liners and A-Rays) and even they needed shit like the True Black Barrel and Slash Emperor to even begin to make a difference and it's heavily implied that the Ultimate Ones end up killing them off anyway.

Although considering how the Servantverse works... I wouldn't be surprised if The Ultimate Ones not only still exist there but even got stronger due to the update :obamalaugh

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's one of those times I will give him for sticking to his guns. ORT and by proxy the other Ultimate Ones are supposed to be THE big dick swinging entities into the entire verse and the only people who even have a prayer isn't even current Humanity but the people AFTER them(Like the Servantverse or The Liners and A-Rays) and even they needed shit like the True Black Barrel and Slash Emperor to even begin to make a difference and it's heavily implied that the Ultimate Ones end up killing them off anyway.

Although considering how the Servantverse works... I wouldn't be surprised if The Ultimate Ones not only still exist there but even got stronger due to the update :obamalaugh

Wasn't "humanity" winning that fight, albeit at a cost? Ado Edem killed Jupiter and Saturn, Pluto died to the Six Sisters (though it managed a mutual kill iirc), and Gun God disabled Venus. That's four out of eight, with two of the remaining ones trapped by the Six Sisters last act. So there's two left plus TYPE-Moon who's skulking in the background.

Between the Ether Liners and the A-Rays I'm sure they could manage at least that much, especially since Ado Edem is still around technically.

Wasn't "humanity" winning that fight, albeit at a cost? Ado Edem killed Jupiter and Saturn, Pluto died to the Six Sisters (though it managed a mutual kill iirc), and Gun God disabled Venus. That's four out of eight, with two of the remaining ones trapped by the Six Sisters last act. So there's two left plus TYPE-Moon who's skulking in the background.

Between the Ether Liners and the A-Rays I'm sure they could manage at least that much, especially since Ado Edem is still around technically.

It's more because Nasu straight out stated at the start that it wasn't gonna be a Happy Ending and Gun God died fighting TYPE-Saturn, allowing Ado Edem to kill it.
Meaning only he has anything that can defeat them and it's implied they aren't going to be going 1 vs. all after that.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Ultimate Ones from the Servantverse... :espurrtf

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

lmao

insane downplay

they conveniently leave out the part where the "magic weapons" can literally be whatever they need for the situation via fate manipulation

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:lolwat

Nigga what?
Niggas is lucky that we dont have a thread set up for the fateless one because the info that @Atem alone has would case them to lose their minds

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid the Fool
>Goetia
>holding out against Mother Eater
1650763749747.png

About as likely as Demon Slayer characters beating Servants:mjpls

Nah my dude, Servants have no chance against the enlightened SB that have shown us that without Nichirin Blades, you can't do shit against the Upper Moons, let alone Muzan. Not even being able to general sunlight and the Sun itself doesn't count because you need the legit Sun to kill them man.

You need to do better Paxton my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back