Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From another
Site

I just finished watching like 3 hours of Keemstar's stream on Seth the programmer. Seth admitted to pretty much everything. He created a power dynamic and he promised to give people a better position if they sent him nudes or ate shit on video.
He also bullied and harassed lots of people.
He scammed thousands out of their money with that Naruto vs Ichigo fiasco.
He is a bigot.

And worse of all, he verbally sexually harassed a minor, asked her for nudes and kept going despite her telling him she was a SA victim. He also harassed and bullied her.

Lock Seth up, he needs to go to jail. I hope he loses his career over this.

Am I the only one who got pleased by seeing such an awful guy have a mental breakdown on stream? He deserves it and worse.

seth

Preeminent
From another
Site

I just finished watching like 3 hours of Keemstar's stream on Seth the programmer. Seth admitted to pretty much everything. He created a power dynamic and he promised to give people a better position if they sent him nudes or ate shit on video.
He also bullied and harassed lots of people.
He scammed thousands out of their money with that Naruto vs Ichigo fiasco.
He is a bigot.

And worse of all, he verbally sexually harassed a minor, asked her for nudes and kept going despite her telling him she was a SA victim. He also harassed and bullied her.

Lock Seth up, he needs to go to jail. I hope he loses his career over this.

Am I the only one who got pleased by seeing such an awful guy have a mental breakdown on stream? He deserves it and worse.
I knew he was a scumbag but not in that level.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Emperor only "multiversal" feat is creating different virtual simulations of the universe.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
4n42K2x.jpg

cZppjtk.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Avatar lightning is just slow

:rock

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>Avatar lightning is just slow

:rock
The lightning was calced to be hypersonic. :espurrtf

Also Aang can't be supersonic from reacting to Sparky Sparky Boom Mans attacks which travel about 100m in a fraction of a second and cause sonic booms.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>trying to downplay Fateshifting, The Fateless One, and what the Fateless One does all in one thread

@Atem get a load of this shit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>hadou gods
OH GOD PLEASE NO. I DONT WANNA SEE THIS SHIT COME BACK

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
The truly funny part is that ORT's ability to eat shit is literally one of the most broken things I've seen in how they took the scope of it.
When he ate the Dead Apostle Ancestor in the Tsukihime Timelines? He gained a thing for blood and potentially absorbed the Idea Blood for himself.
Tree of Emptiness? He not only ate the shit but replicated it's functions(Meaning he became the Tree of Emptiness in all functions)
Eat Servants? Literally ate enough to literally hack The Throne of Heroes itself to literally create a false Grand Class and put himself in it and can summon himself infinitely.
If anything, if a Flash Family Member dares to get eaten by ORT... holy shit. :skully
Yo, not pulling my tail, right? How the fuck do you eat enough that you suddenly develop a connection to Root and start messing with places outside of time-space. I knew that Lostbelt had crazy stuff after LB 1 but this...What the hell was the writer thinking? That spider was already dangerous as hell.
The whole reason LB ORT is "weaker" is because demon Batman ripped his heart out and turned it into a sun. That sun literally is Kukullan. And then once she awakens to that power fully she just straight up kills Servant!ORT completely despite him having super ultra omega immortality :skully
Is it summonable, I want to see its Fgo page. Type-Earth's dialogue was as I had expected, but am genuinely curious how ORT thinks.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

>hadou gods
OH GOD PLEASE NO. I DONT WANNA SEE THIS SHIT COME BACK
? I thought that HG had a pretty decent showing with their whole Throne Business. Was there some miss-translation? Or is the infinity vs infinity business that is giving you a headache?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul

:skully :obamalaugh :oldryoma

It's like they missed Isshin's talk to Grand Fisher and don't realize Servants fit that to a tee and then some...
The only person he's beating on that list is Agravain and that's with a hell of alot of difficulty at that.
>Percival is next.
>Percival has Longinus which is on the same level as Rhongomyniad
Yeah no, Isshin is fucked.
Isshin isn't ready for a Fate Knights of the Round level ass kicking.

Hell pretty much any Servant worth a damn would be difficult, if not hand him his ass. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It’s been argued Royd was a member of the Elite Guard. His Death to Yamamoto allowed Askin to be called up and fill the position
Not necessarily. Kubo doesn’t have to spoon feed us when he left us readers clues and information in the manga.

Askin himself wasn't originally in the Elite Guard.

He said he was the only one who got promoted from below.

To be promoted, there had to have been a vacancy.

Logically speaking it would have been between Royd or Gremmy who had the original position.

We later come to know that Gremmy was imprisoned and locked away, while Royd was entrusted to serve close to his majesty as a body double.

Between the two choices, Royd makes the most sense
> Arguing Royd MUST be an Elite
> Him and/or Gremmy "overwhelming" the guy who fucked up the strongest Elite.

Never thought I'd see the day the downplay train started hitting BYAKUYA of all people hard. :hestonpls

>trying to downplay Fateshifting, The Fateless One, and what the Fateless One does all in one thread

Link doesn't deserve that ass whooping

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Of course it's Sully. The fucking 'tard. Fate Shifting is literally reality warping, and in some quests it lets The Fateless One even challenge the narrator of said side quest. Weird how he acknowledges it effects both time and reality, but still tries to downplay that somehow.

Also, The Fateless One doesn't need to even know what that character's fate is in order to change it. He was changing fate by just existing, and even the retarded expansion acknowledges that his presence alone was destroying and altering fate.

Fate Shifting itself relies on fate energy, and all weapons and tools made out of it are forged by it. It's why you need fate essence to activate fate shifting.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yo, not pulling my tail, right? How the fuck do you eat enough that you suddenly develop a connection to Root and start messing with places outside of time-space. I knew that Lostbelt had crazy stuff after LB 1 but this...What the hell was the writer thinking? That spider was already dangerous as hell.

Is it summonable, I want to see its Fgo page. Type-Earth's dialogue was as I had expected, but am genuinely curious how ORT thinks.

No, at least not yet. I'm betting we eventually get her somehow, but then again we still haven't been able to summon Goetia so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back