Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Obviously its not a "response" to the herc thread. Im pointing out that when they put a character against nasu or to aru, they will eventually put that same character against the other verse.

Its a theme. that's what i was pointing out

No clue why you posted all this though. We ain't in a debate here you could have just told me what his power was and left it at that
:hestonpls
Because I like posting scans

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Because I like posting scans
GlitteringShyBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

He eats a single clone of Kakine, Good Fucking Game!

Damn, Garbs really switched up :mjpls

Only because not even he can pretend Kukulkan would lose to anyone in OPM when it was straight up stated she's literally as strong as the fucking Sun... and that's not even how strong she truly is either.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
That does remind me, are the Archangels capable of replicating the spells of God's Right Seat?

Like say, Uriel using The Execution of Light or Gabriel using Divine Mother's Mercy (although at a much higher scale I'd assume)?

Im reminded of being told that Golden Amazo couldn't replicate IB or Kakine's powers because "only one can exist in to aru"
and I'm like
The fuck does Amazo have to care about that for
:hestonpls

Can't even use that as an excuse considering the shit ORT copied from eating it makes no fucking sense and he still did it :russ
I don't even think he needs to devour a Kakine clone to kill him but copying Kakine's powers would have him ultimately fuck over everyone and anyone.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Can't even use that as an excuse considering the shit ORT copied from eating it makes no fucking sense and he still did it :russ
I don't even think he needs to devour a Kakine clone to kill him but copying Kakine's powers would have him ultimately fuck over everyone and anyone.
What do you mean? 🤔

What do you mean? 🤔

If I got it correct from the fan translations:
Lostbelt ORT, in trying to basically work around the fact it lost it's Heart, ate the Tree of Emptiness to make up for the loss of power(a reminder that a matured ToE has a literal microcosm of a galaxy within it with ALL of the shit you would expect it in it).
Not only did that shit NOT even remotely get it anywhere near if it got it's Heart back, all it did was give him an insane version of his Crystal Valley where every tree that pops up... is a Tree of Emptiness.
Meaning if ORT sticks around long enough, too many ToE would sprout and cause a Space-Time Apocalypse.
That's partly why we had to kill it quickly and immediately.

That is what I meant by even shit that makes no sense and should work... shouldn't matter.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If I got it correct from the fan translations:
Lostbelt ORT, in trying to basically work around the fact it lost it's Heart, ate the Tree of Emptiness to make up for the loss of power(a reminder that a matured ToE has a literal microcosm of a galaxy within it with ALL of the shit you would expect it in it).
Not only did that shit NOT even remotely get it anywhere near if it got it's Heart back, all it did was give him an insane version of his Crystal Valley where every tree that pops up... is a Tree of Emptiness.
Meaning if ORT sticks around long enough, too many ToE would sprout and cause a Space-Time Apocalypse.
That's partly why we had to kill it quickly and immediately.

That is what I meant by even shit that makes no sense and should work... shouldn't matter.
galaxy level ORT :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
the logic just doesnt make sense when you think about it
"I'm gonna copy your power"
"you can't"
"why?"
"because in my universe only 1 can exist"
"the fuck does that have to do with me?"
Well Dark Matter is false since numerous people have used it and Rensa copied it no problem

For Imagine Breaker, when Rensa attempted it, it just led to a violent reaction that destroyed her right hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back