Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
how did he even get banned anyways

i wasnt online when it happened
Spazzed out. Started out with talking shit to me when I wasn’t even talking to him, than he lashed out at anyone responding to him. Than he just started spamming edgy cringe until he got the hammer

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

you were there, dementiagalaxy, you just didnt read the posts after that, if offline you mean, by logging out for a hour, cuz later, he got perm banned in the obd convo :mjlol

basically, he was triggering and baiting many posters with dumb racist and unfunny posts, cuz he had been kicked off from the discord obd convos, and went on a lol out of meds ''rampage''

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
here
everyone who got banned on fv was either for sharing the olf link or pissing off jff specifically
The first was him beginning getting somewhat upset with Paxton, but that seemed to blow over at first, until he started going at me and Claudio for liking DB for no real reason. There was some stuff with Astaro, there was him being blatantly racist toward @Thegoldenboy2188 for no discernable reason whatsoever, and not in any humorous way, either, amongst other shit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
blakk jakk on the other hand, his main account, was booted from the old obd, cuz elric was living rent free

and we had exposed his omniversal headcanon, along with his omniversal salty nakama, known as copiumcinema

that

final

elric vs genis thread, was something else, cuz it was the icing on the cake, for that, part of the most iconic salty vs threads, in the whole of obd, cuz it was expanded even to the obd wiki, with editing profiles, etc

The first was him beginning getting somewhat upset with Paxton, but that seemed to blow over at first, until he started going at me and Claudio for liking DB for no real reason. There was some stuff with Astaro, there was him being blatantly racist toward @Thegoldenboy2188 for no discernable reason whatsoever, and not in any humorous way, either, amongst other shit.

Not to mention, he literally came into the Nasuverse thread, asked us to recommend him a movie to sleep through and then made a post of him "sleeping".
I didn't even mention it but it was so pathetic, I managed to just pretend it didn't happen.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
When was the last time he did that :skully

didn’t know he still invades, but that’s to be expected of a weak chode like him

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

shifting gears for a minute

“marco wouldn’t be able to hold off both Katakuri and Smoothie” :giogio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back