Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
like a month and so ago

he invaded my stream, said some bs to nihilus, nihilus didnt even noticed cuz we were watching kamen rider

the

moment

i tried to promo him

dude dipped, faster than a lurking sber and never came back :russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That Percy and Spectre bs F/GO and Sailor Moon thread

Banned Lock coping so hard over nobody knowing about Percy

BL: “Took you an hour just to respond with that. I bet you read a respect thread about Percy and know literally nothing else about the character.”

“Well he's a pretty obscure character the only story I know him from is times Arrow. So I wouldn't blame him if he did.”

:hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
like a month and so ago

he invaded my stream, said some bs to nihilus, nihilus didnt even noticed cuz we were watching kamen rider

the

moment

i tried to promo him

dude dipped, faster than a lurking sber and never came back :russ
It was during one of Darth's streams and it was as cringy as you think it is.
He said some shit to DN? Damn I don’t recall them ever even interacting, this guys tryna attack everyone

he’s sub-Saibaman level for sure

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
It was during one of Darth's streams and it was as cringy as you think it is.

nihilus wasn't streaming that day, he was on break, he joined for some high low and toku kino, then banned lock noticed, nihilus ain't streaming, and it's me, then he dipped

idk what beef had with nihilus brown, but knowing jakk, prob some out of meds issue, once again, lmao

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You know what the funny part is

Pedo Gunn said he wanted Rom to be in the GoTG movies but Hasbro has the rights to him

Rom could have been known by normies by now :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
rom is not even animated toys levels in popularity :mjlol

bionicles solo him, in that aspect :russ

Also, the ending isn't "Elric dies, and achieves nothing."

It's "Elric eradicates the forces of chaos, and ensures that his son later on destroys the cosmic balance. Which frees them all from their destinies. Which also as a result resurrects the Eternal Champions who got fucked over by destiny."

Which is why we see Elric in Michael Moorcock's Multiverse, and Elric: The Balance Lost. Which are both set after The Quest For Tanelorn.

What happens is that he ends up as a duke of the Young Kingdoms with a Stormbringer that is no longer corrupted by the Anti-Balance, and will eventually reunite with the Eternal Consort. Happy ending, suck it bitches.

Whereas what happened to Gilgamesh exactly? Oh, and Genis-Vell? That's right. The former died to a souless ginger, and the latter died miserably as a genocidal villain.

:jerrykek
Gilgamesh found dead in the street, I can't believe I never really went to this thread!

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
romzzzzz and acroyearzzzzz tag team soon

they gon fight a 1% first arc elric, in a friendly sparring fight, both here and in sb :tupac :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You know those 4 guys he @'d?
Yeah, they fucked us over and NightmareCinema in particular went on continual rants against his mother... his DEAD mother and rubbed it in Atem's face.
There's a reason why we use him as a joke and never, ever pretend he was anything more.
Dead parents seems to be the only line Dead Lock has, as opposed to NightmareCinema, at least when it came to me. Nigga knew full well about my dad being dead, but despite trying to start some pointless beef with me, never once brought it up.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of that Acroyear guy, Gunn apparently wanted the Micronauts (series he’s from) in it too, but Hasbro also told him no

it’s like Dead Lock and Gunn are the only two people who know these characters :mjlol

romzzzzz and acroyearzzzzz tag team soon

they gon fight a 1% first arc elric, in a friendly sparring fight, both here and in sb :tupac :mjlol

Elric then goes and finds Gilgamesh again and gives him another beating on the side:risitas

Dead parents seems to be the only line Dead Lock has, as opposed to NightmareCinema, at least when it came to me. Nigga knew full well about my dad being dead, but despite trying to start some pointless beef with me, never once brought it up.

Yeah, he honestly lucky he didn't cross that line because if he believed we was savage before...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i am tempted to use this in genis's profile, but genis is cool, aside jakk lock's headcanon, so i gonna pretend it ain't posted :mjlol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back