Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas_Had_Never_Seen_Such_Bullshit_Before.jpg

That entire text encapsulate this to me.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
after all these years though

that lil nig @Atem won that debate, first arc elric legit solos both genis and rom, at 1% of his power, lmao

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Elric then goes and finds Gilgamesh again and gives him another beating on the side:risitas

Yeah, he honestly lucky he didn't cross that line because if he believed we was savage before...
If he'd gone there, the mods probably would've had to calm my ass down. Its not easy to set off my fuse, for real, these days, but taking pot shots like that is just asking for it to get lit.

If he'd gone there, the mods probably would've had to calm my ass down. Its not easy to set off my fuse, for real, these days, but taking pot shots like that is just asking for it to get lit.
For me, it's just mixing real life into this shit that's enough to get me heated.
It's a fucking hobby, leave personal life out of it, the instant you do that, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes your way.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
after all these years though

that lil nig @Atem won that debate, first arc elric legit solos both genis and rom, at 1% of his power, lmao
Really? I did hear from @OtherGalaxy that elric is one of the strongest fiction verses out there on the internet, but didn't know it was up there. Or is this supposed to be a meme I am not getting at, if so then Ignore me.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
boi, you a noobie poster

obv you cant follow, what is going on

we

post now

many inside jokes here, from the old obd era

only those who were there can get them, don't worry

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
elric is one of the strongest fiction verses out there on the internet, but didn't know it was up there. Or is this supposed to be a meme I am not getting at, if so then Ignore me.

elric as a verse literally solos 98% of the fic series out there, they are that strong

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
boi, you a noobie poster

obv you cant follow, what is going on

we

post now

many inside jokes here, from the old obd era

only those who were there can get them, don't worry
Imma quite since I don't get half of what is going on. Have fun, old uncles! Is there an insider joke with the wide-spacing? Or is it for presentation reasons? ANnnnnnnd, I swear I have seen that profile pic somewhere, But I don't remember it.

I am new to not just OLF, but in general to sites like Reddit, Youtube, and SB. I started watching Youtube when I was like 14? But only learned commenting about 2 years ago.

Well, you are still new here but basically, you know that OBD Wiki(like the VSB Wiki) we have that we are still fixing up even now?
We had 4 people basically vandalize it and cause issues with Atem because they wanted to be further dicks to Atem when one was insulting his dead mother constantly.

So he basically made a callout thread to all 4 because it was getting just that ridiculous.

EDIT: It's most likely also because Atem found Elric to basically be the most bullshit character in most of fiction.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Really? I did hear from @OtherGalaxy that elric is one of the strongest fiction verses out there on the internet, but didn't know it was up there. Or is this supposed to be a meme I am not getting at, if so then Ignore me.
it’s not a joke, legitimately in the upper 1% of fictions powerwise. But it makes sense as the author literally invented the term “multiverse”

it’s got all kinds of convoluted cosmology shit, infinite expanses of multiverses, an endlessly expanding set of higher planes that are each bigger than the last, all of this being contained in a tree and theres many different versions of the tree etc etc

Elric himself is also pretty high tier in the verse but there are a few characters above him or any other eternal champion afaik, like the Lost Gods, Original Insect, Agak and Gagak etc

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of that Acroyear guy, Gunn apparently wanted the Micronauts (series he’s from) in it too, but Hasbro also told him no

it’s like Dead Lock and Gunn are the only two people who know these characters :mjlol
maybe he can get him to write the screenplay :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
boi, before you leave, take this

6886603405_fc80ae35a5.jpg

TAIKONGZHAN as present, in obd, we give gifts to young noobs

learn the obd lore, do some research and try to build slowly your obd rep

otherwise

don't end up like banned lock, and get the boot from all of us, carry on :yousmart

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
boi, before you leave, take this

6886603405_fc80ae35a5.jpg

TAIKONGZHAN as present, in obd, we give gifts to young noobs

learn the obd lore and do some research and try to build slowly your obd rep

otherwise

don't end up like banned lock, and get the boot from all of us, carry on :yousmart
I least Have enough confidence that I won't end up like that. Though, thanks for the thought, uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back