Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
boi, before you leave, take this

6886603405_fc80ae35a5.jpg

TAIKONGZHAN as present, in obd, we give gifts to young noobs

learn the obd lore and do some research and try to build slowly your obd rep

otherwise

don't end up like banned lock, and get the boot from all of us, carry on :yousmart
Gundman? I haven't watched it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maybe he can get him to write the screenplay :mjlol

he gon bring out all of his dusty vols and cherry pick the good feats only, in order to get that push

then, the movie will be rejected, cuz those toys are losing even from rwby, in trends on the net and cant sell very well :russ :hestonpls

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
it’s not a joke, legitimately in the upper 1% of fictions powerwise. But it makes sense as the author literally invented the term “multiverse”

it’s got all kinds of convoluted cosmology shit, infinite expanses of multiverses, an endlessly expanding set of higher planes that are each bigger than the last, all of this being contained in a tree and theres many different versions of the tree etc etc

Elric himself is also pretty high tier in the verse but there are a few characters above him or any other eternal champion afaik, like the Lost Gods, Original Insect, Agak and Gagak etc
Reminds me of demon bane due to all infinity and higher hierarchy thing. Though I guess when it comes to DB cosmology, @Alex Cross is better to go to.

So, it features things like Umineko Cosmology. Neat!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
imagine, the no aru stan bots we have, managed to not get perm banned from here

and he did, to the point, fully banned both from fanzverse and olf obd, the irony :russ
You underestimated us, clearly. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
porchveral definition: a kamachi porch is a room or gallery located in front of an entrance of a building that allows the visitors to be amazed from the no aru quality, in front of thousands of sb and reddit stans, while the olf obd prevents them to enter into their crew, out of their obd yard, with nasu and mcu bait posts

:mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well that Percy thread got locked by mods due to a ton of reports. Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take for Coping Lock to get the hammer on SB?

I say he gets banned within no more than a week from now

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Rin isn't even supersonic

Nigga.

>Rin isn't even supersonic

Nigga.

Speed?

Rin Tohsaka vs Medea

Here, Rin rushes towards Medea with Artoria like speed.

Rin Tohsaka vs Herakles

Here, in Bad End 2, Rin reacts to and fires off a light bullet spell while placing her body in front of Shirou's before Herakles can finish charging them and swing his Axe-Sword.

Rin Tohsaka vs Artoria Pendragon (Shirou Emiya; Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5)

Here, Rin barely managed to avoid one of Artoria's strikes

Rin Tohsaka vs Cu Chulainn

Here, Cu Chulainn stands about 10 meters away from Rin Tohsaka. Here, Rin instinctively moves to dodge Cu Chulainn's strike (so, he moved some 10 meters in the time she took to dodge into the fence). Here, Rin runs from the school roof to an open field more than 100 meters away in less than 7 seconds.

Rin Tohsaka vs Sakura Matou

Day 14 (HF)

Here, Sakura fires a shadow at Rin with magical energy far surpassing Rin's own. Here, Rin dodges, the fired shadow is on the same level as the black Shadow, even touching Rin spells the end.

Day 16 (HF)

Here, Rin's attack on Sakura to kill her is faster than Sakura can counterattack against.

Pick your poison...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back