Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
idk, got a feeling, they gonna keep him unbanned for a bit more

he has a way to connect with the headcanon hivemind of sb, he can find the way to become one of them :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
idk, got a feeling, they gonna keep him unbanned for a bit more

he has a way to connect with the headcanon hivemind of sb, he can find the way to become one of them :hestonpls
Nope, other than maybe jimmeh, he’s getting on everyone’s nerves there with his terrible threads and generally antagonizing others.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
only time will tell

don't understimate the herald of omniversal genis and merlyn like that, boi

plus

his

obscure dusty vols comic collections, can hypnotize the sb mods, while wearing his rom suit :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
When the cringe is too strong to be measured.
Black And White Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
outerversal cringe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
only time will tell

don't understimate the herald of omniversal genis and merlyn like that, boi

plus

his

obscure dusty vols comic collections, can hypnotize the sb mods, while wearing his rom suit :mjlol
No cap, I will actually be shocked if he can make it to the weekend. He's already on the cusp of going full sperg, just like he did here, and SB is a lot more ban happy then we are. The instant he starts talking about indians or black masters again, his ass is grass. :hestonpls

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Man I miss Gwynn
I always forget who he is.

also I’m doing a experiment on SB with my kenobi threads. I just wanna see how much they resent big scaling from starwars

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Yeah, that's what I was going about because yeah, SB does a terrible job in actually mentioning why these people are so strong.
I think I remember Merlin's disease being able to affect Fully Actual beings as well. So, ORT is screwed. Shrike can play catchy with ORT all day long, and Ort wouldn't even catch it. Its reaction time makes Absolute top tier of Nasuverse look like kids.

Edit: How do you earn reputation? Do I have to bug the mods for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back