Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember Merlin's disease being able to affect Fully Actual beings as well. So, ORT is screwed. Shrike can play catchy with ORT all day long, and Ort wouldn't even catch it. Its reaction time makes Absolute top tier of Nasuverse look like kids.

Edit: How do you earn reputation? Do I have to bug the mods for it?

Actually, the biggest problem with approaching ORT is two fold:

1. He spews out a FUCKLOAD of Cosmic Radiation just existing... and it's not some bitch made shit, it's enough to straight up kill even Servants if you stay near it too long.

2. Touching ORT can actually be a detriment if you aren't hardy enough as he can actually absorb you if it's able to fully recognize what it's dealing with. Meaning that The Shrike may not be able to do what he can do if he screws up and ORT can identify him first.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Actually, the biggest problem with approaching ORT is two fold:

1. He spews out a FUCKLOAD of Cosmic Radiation just existing... and it's not some bitch made shit, it's enough to straight up kill even Servants if you stay near it too long.

2. Touching ORT can actually be a detriment if you aren't hardy enough as he can actually absorb you if it's able to fully recognize what it's dealing with. Meaning that The Shrike may not be able to do what he can do if he screws up and ORT can identify him first.
His scales have plank's sharpness (I think that's the word used to describe it.) so when he cuts, his blades cut the atoms which cause a giant release of energy (Well, at least it should.) How tough you are doesn't matter anymore.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my sides

i said our no aru bots here, stayed longer than banned lock, but pax seems wants to become his new nakama in sb :tupac

His scales have plank's sharpness (I think that's the word used to describe it.) so when he cuts, his blades cut the atoms which cause a giant release of energy (Well, at least it should.) How tough you are doesn't matter anymore.

Still nothing for the massive cosmic radiation it throws out passively...

Well, he can.

Touma has no answer to fatal radiation poisoning and ORT WILL eat him when he dies... and yeah, he will gain the properties of everything Touma has... so yeah, To Aru is forever fucked.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i know pax is trolling, dont worry, bois

he knows that the mgs get the lolvolo treatment, literally all that headcanon turns to 0 :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Still nothing for the massive cosmic radiation it throws out passively...

Touma has no answer to fatal radiation poisoning and ORT WILL eat him when he dies... and yeah, he will gain the properties of everything Touma has... so yeah, To Aru is forever fucked.
>implying ORT can absorb Imagine Breaker
>also implying Imagine Breaker is stronger than everything else in the verse

:mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
i know pax is trolling, dont worry, bois

he knows that the mgs get the lolvolo treatment, literally all that headcanon turns to 0 :hestonpls
It's not headcanon though? Their very decisions passively warp fate/destiny across the universe + Phases.

Even Phase beings are beyond causality. :mjpls

>implying ORT can absorb Imagine Breaker
>also implying Imagine Breaker is stronger than everything else in the verse

:mjpls

Wouldn't matter as he leeches enough people's powers that difference becomes forever pointless...

Touma dies -> Dragon comes out -> Eats Ort.

Touma dies, weakest Dragon comes out, ORT eats that, benefits from it.
Next Dragon, ORT eats that and benefits from it till he eats all of them.
I remember that each Dragon only comes out when the weakest one is killed first.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and what is that supposed to mean, to a multiversal reality warper like ger? lmao

boi, hope you don't want to debate that, here, cuz you gon get booted :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back