• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
See what I mean? So why even use them as comparisons in the first place like I told you back then? Did I also fail to mention a single Main Texture can house multiple entire Worlds on it like it was in the Age of The Gods period? You wanna know why we don't intend to go higher than that? Because we still want to make sure we don't just up and jump the gun like you are doing now.

No? Voyager spreads the Human Texture with his sheer existence and even before that, it spread very easily to the Moon and will overtake the Solar System in time.

No, I didn't contradict shit, I'm explicitly stating how our rules work and the Phases are still occupied within the same space as the Universe in To Aru, different dimensions don't matter, the shit isn't like a DC Universe or similar in the slightest.
Except they aren't, I just said this.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
aGdkBrC.jpeg

HiV4hHX.jpeg

ivRFAXO.jpeg

p6sSBxG.jpeg

ZAXHJOn.jpeg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Imma say it right now Diavolo could have gotten a lot farther (still losing to GER tho) if plot didn't cause him to job so much.

Bro could have killed the entire main cast shortly after "killing" Bruno if he really wanted to tbh
IIRC he said himself he couldn’t do it, King Crimson isn’t suited for dealing with a large group of people

I think it’s stat page reaffirms it, and even mentions that’s why it’s endurance is so low

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All of this is reminding me of why despite thinking it's a cool design and ability in general, I don't actually like GER from a writing standpoint. Feels like Araki gave up on the crew beating Diavolo conventionally and just had Giorno go giga-hax mode :hm

All of this is reminding me of why despite thinking it's a cool design and ability in general, I don't actually like GER from a writing standpoint. Feels like Araki gave up on the crew beating Diavolo conventionally and just had Giorno go giga-hax mode :hm

The Anime honestly makes it work alot better and it's similar to how Kira got Bites The Dust from not wanting to be caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back