Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
opm is definitely above the hst
This is something that I am genuinely curious about. How high does Naruto scale? I heard End Game Naruto is Large Planetary+ and some Kaguya System+ things, but nothing concrete. I also heard some Galaxy Feat for OPM, but is it true? Knowing the series I won't be surprised if it is true but still wants to make sure.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, any comments:
Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This is something that I am genuinely curious about. How high does Naruto scale? I heard End Game Naruto is Large Planetary+ and some Kaguya System+ things, but nothing concrete. I also heard some Galaxy Feat for OPM, but is it true? Knowing the series I won't be surprised if it is true but still wants to make sure.

Not Galaxy but multi-Star level. Blast redirecting the combined energy of Saitama and Cosmic Fear Garou’s fist clash away from Earth and towards space carved a star system-sized hole into the universe

so-did-saitama-and-garou-just-wipe-out-a-chunk-of-the-v0-710z5elv88a91.png

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Not Galaxy but multi-Star level. Blast redirecting the combined energy of Saitama and Cosmic Fear Garou’s fist clash away from Earth and towards space carved a star system-sized hole into the universe

so-did-saitama-and-garou-just-wipe-out-a-chunk-of-the-v0-710z5elv88a91.png
I saw some idiotic comments (By Physics their arguments were right, but it's fiction soooo.) about how instead of Star+ feats, it's that the light was reflected or some crap. Technically, (I am not using the word, correctly. Even I know that but meh.) they are correct since even if they did destroy the stars, the observer could not observe it at that panel due to SOL limitation. But its fiction, and it was at this moment I realized that in fact SB is filled with Smart Idiot. Correct in their arguments, but fail to take in context that thing takes place in fiction, with author who probably never studied Physics past 12th or searched up things like these in internet. Never bailed out of a site as fast as I did with SB.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I saw some idiotic comments (By Physics their arguments were right, but it's fiction soooo.) about how instead of Star+ feats, it's that the light was reflected or some crap. Technically, (I am not using the word, correctly. Even I know that but meh.) they are correct since even if they did destroy the stars, the observer could not observe it due to SOL limitation.
Yes but writers care fuck all about details like that when wanting to show off a cool feat.

Anyone seriously arguing with that is coping and there was a lot of coping when this feat happened. And I can say this objectively since I’m not even that big of a OPM fan but anyone can see what the intentions from the author were here

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Yes but writers care fuck all about details like that when wanting to show off a cool feat.

Anyone seriously arguing with that is coping and there was a lot of coping when this feat happened. And I can say this objectively since I’m not even that big of a OPM fan but anyone can see what the intentions from the author were here
So, Saitama >>>>> Artoria and KOTR confirmed?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
No HST series is above planet level.

If anyone tells you that either of them are higher, at least in this moment, they're bullshiting.

At least as far as we're concerned.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Espada trio defeats her.

Stark is capable of fighting Shunsui
When he's nerfed by an un co-operative Zanpaktou yes.
He beat him soundly when he wasn't.
and/or Ukitake,
Actually Ukitake was casually trolling him.

Yes Stark wasn't fighting all out yet but neither were either of the Seniors.
either of whom has equal to greater reiatsu in comparison to Yoruichi
Based On?
and aren't that far behind in speed.
Shunsui literally got blitzed by Base Aizen, Yoruichi kept up with Chrysalis Aizen and even tagged him in spite of the fact that her gauntlets were slowing her down.

They're not even fucking close to her speed and basically no one short of Captain Commander level fighters can claim to be.
Halibel isn't that far behind Stark
I would love to see you prove that, but I already know this assertion is based on pretty much nothing.

You're taking the fact that all of the top four are forbidden from releasing within Las Noches, to mean they must be comparable to each other, which is not at all what that proves. All that proves is that they are all passed the power level threshold for threatening Las Noches in their released forms, that's it.
and is shown to be capable of fighting three captain-class opponents at once,
She was on the defensive the entire fight and two of them are Vaizard LIEUTENANTS.
Whereas Stark was murking Vaizard CAPTAINS.

But nah, she's totally "not far behind Stark" right? :mjpls
one being a captain using shikai who at this point is comparable (albeit slower) to Sui-Feng,
Comparable my ass, if Shikai or Bankai are involved at all, Soi Fon is getting stomped.
who was fighting equally or even slightly besting in a hakuda match + shikai than Yoruichi before using Shunko.
A MASSIVELY RUSTY Yoruichi who hurt herself just hitting YAMMY and admitted she couldn't even beat SS Byakuya.

Whereas FKT Yoruichi can keep up with and significantly damage an evolved form of fucking Aizen.

One of these things is NOT like the other dipshit. :maybe
Even with ant-hierro armor and is in her prime, it's a 3 vs 1, and she isn't Aizen.
About the only correct thing you've said in this whole post is that she ISN'T Aizen...she's the woman who caved his face in even after a massive power-up and with him actively trying to stop her.

As I said in the thread itself, you can throw all the Espada in here AND Wonderweiss and the result will not change.
FKT Yoruichi solos, simple as that.

Lazywaka

Illustrious

I do have Planet + calcs for Naruto, the stuff about Kaguya's dimension is still far to vague to get solar system level.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Fuck no! Shrike rips them so hard that they are dead before they even perceive they are dead. And this is not just for generic servants, you can put most (99% of them.) at the same time, he still kills them before they perceive what happened. Looking into the future is not going to help, because Shrike, and even if it did, they are dead before they even can process that knowledge. This is the same guy who thinks that a person for whom light literally seemed to stand still was too slow for his consideration. Although I wouldn't wank him as much as SB does with Flash<<<<<<Shrike, there is a good reason why this wank (I don't think it's the right word.) started.
..I don't know why you're typing all this, I was pointing out how ORT getting genuinely harmed by generic Servants never happened (iirc)

That's it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:giogio

Garbs what the fuck are you on about :mjlol

GaRbS is stuck between that era in which he can fully believe everything Kukulkan, ORT and U-Olga among others can do... but won't accept that for Servants whatsoever.

The only thing that will happen is that Gilgamesh would actually be curious on how casual Gear 5 breaks the Laws of Physics for it's own and wonders if he can find a way to get the Devil Fruit after he defeats Luffy for his Treasury and go after everyone else in One Piece when he's done with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back