Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
An even weaker starving Galactus who was being drained of energy by the Annihilation Wave proceeded to destroy multiple galaxies as a side effect of destroying their fleets.
4827536-3126145298-14483.jpg

main-qimg-672401e225ec0c28567db5356604fcbd-lq

Even killed a Watcher by proxy and they are minor abstracts in their own right.
damn that panel is raw :wow

Is that really the best range feat he has?

Because that sure as hell isn't universal, iirc it was only a couple of light-years away.

Still damn impressive but nowhere close to universal in range.

I don't really see how that deters my point at all.
Magneto didn't strain himself for any of that whatsoever, he casually saved Kitty Pryde despite not even knowing about that Bullet for years and with no help and that shit was moving stupid fast and brought it back to the Earth just as quickly.
How is his range not Universal when his best feat was casual and the Bullet was definitely outside of the Milky Way Galaxy?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I don't really see how that deters my point at all.
Magneto didn't strain himself for any of that whatsoever, he casually saved Kitty Pryde despite not even knowing about that Bullet for years and with no help and that shit was moving stupid fast and brought it back to the Earth just as quickly.
How is his range not Universal when his best feat was casual and the Bullet was definitely outside of the Milky Way Galaxy?
Because, I'm not sure if you knew this Xhom, affecting stuff outside of the galaxy is not the same as affecting stuff that was on the other side of the universe. There's an order of magnitude of difference between the two.

And it sure as hell wasn't casual either, he had to sit down and "meditate" to focus on guiding that big ass bullet, visibly straining himself while he's doing it.

Just a thought though :wow

Because, I'm not sure if you knew this Xhom, affecting stuff outside of the galaxy is not the same as affecting stuff that was on the other side of the universe. There's an order of magnitude of difference between the two.

...This really isn't defeating my point, my dude. Let me answer your point with another:

What makes Kakine's range Universal and Magneto's isn't? If Dark Matter exists all across the Universe, how isn't Magneto's range the same fashion considering he controls one of 2 well known major forces that stabilized and created our Universe? Especially when his power rivals that of Gods and other beings that can easily be seen as stronger than that?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

And it sure as hell wasn't casual either, he had to sit down and "meditate" to focus on guiding that big ass bullet, visibly straining himself while he's doing it.

When your power set is literal mastery of one of the fundamental forces of the universe there is no difference. Much less difference than just being a part of making a weapon far beyond your regular DC that you argue for your character.

The fact is that Mags has consistently defended himself against things like Galactus and the Phoenix and not gone down proves he is far closer to Universal than people give him credit for.

He literally defend himself against Spiderman amped up with Uni-Power at one point with his shields.
Captain Universe is as Universal, if not higher as they come at that. Like I have no idea how much further we have to go to be extremely obvious where Magneto stands at.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Again, I'm not disputing Magneto being universal in terms of the potency of his ability, just the range. I literally just agreed with him being that strong on the last page.

I also never claimed that Kakine's ability was universal in terms of range either.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

No dumbass, if you know anything of Mook that is exactly the type of shit he'd try to pull.

Stop trying to defend him, please.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Speaking of some absolute fuckery...

:giogio

No dumbass, if you know anything of Mook that is exactly the type of shit he'd try to pull.

Stop trying to defend him, please.

I mean the Narutoverse is fucked beyond measure due to the combatants they are facing but yeah, the Guns > Naruto shit is literally just Kishimoto being a tard and thinking Guns wouldn't work for a Ninja aesthetic.
The ironic part is that Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox(and primarily the 2nd game onwards) actually includes Ninjas with guns and considering the very nature of Ninjas as a whole, guns would work very, very much with the aesthetic...

Not to mention Ao in Boruto had a fucking MINIGUN and none of them struggled against it in comparison to Ao himself so it's even more pointless.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I mean the Narutoverse is fucked beyond measure due to the combatants they are facing but yeah, the Guns > Naruto shit is literally just Kishimoto being a tard and thinking Guns wouldn't work for a Ninja aesthetic.
The ironic part is that Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox(and primarily the 2nd game onwards) actually includes Ninjas with guns and considering the very nature of Ninjas as a whole, guns would work very, very much with the aesthetic...

Not to mention Ao in Boruto had a fucking MINIGUN and none of them struggled against it in comparison to Ao himself so it's even more pointless.

:mjpls

Let me put this in another fashion:
The reason why people make fun of the "5 seconds" deal with Pain... isn't just because it makes the Naruto characters look slower... but in consequences of their speed, 5 seconds should actually be an ETERNITY for God Realm and an absolute hinderance.
It's the same reason why people think .5 seconds for Hit seems low... till you realize DBS and DBZ actually DOES agree with FTL Z-Fighters and above which means that .5 seconds... is ALSO an Eternity to be stuck in:

And Hit ultimately improves to 1 second when the fight is done with.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Over HALF this category has scp stuff (yes it’s vsbw), it’s not hidden in the slightest
see and like sure whatever maybe scp really is just that broken, but some of the logic here is kinda ass on some of these. They have anything that touches the noosphere at like tier 1a or tier 0, and they have scp integer at 0…an scp that failed to find and destroy single universes

scp is a busted ass setting but im fairly sure vsb is being way too liberal with what gets X scaling

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
before you get on me and say “unicron fails to eat universes all the time and you have him at suck my dickiversal+++” he blows himself up half the time fucking himself over in different universes and he deliberately does stupid shit like eat planets one by one because he likes how they taste. thats the actual explanation

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Let me put this in another fashion:
The reason why people make fun of the "5 seconds" deal with Pain... isn't just because it makes the Naruto characters look slower... but in consequences of their speed, 5 seconds should actually be an ETERNITY for God Realm and an absolute hinderance.
It's the same reason why people think .5 seconds for Hit seems low... till you realize DBS and DBZ actually DOES agree with FTL Z-Fighters and above which means that .5 seconds... is ALSO an Eternity to be stuck in:

And Hit ultimately improves to 1 second when the fight is done with.

Hit was actually .1 seconds at first, but then advanced that to .2, then .5, then 1 second, all in the same fight with Goku.

When we next see him, nigga's able to have a whole ass conversation with some rando mook mob boss inside it who doesn't appear to be a ki user, which means that it's highly likely he can now halt/skip time for half a minute at least, at that point. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back