• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
my honest take (after reading the solar RT as well)

Solar has more versatile powers but full power Vector is both harder to kill and more overall power

anyone is free to argue that but that’s my conclusion after being a transformers schizo and consulting the Solar thread

I have seen one scan on other sites where solar talks about these bubble clusters of universes but no clue what issue or even what run its from to know the full context
That’d be great if I found an on-panel feat of Solar in that thread thats past Star level.

Even the supposed universe destroying black hole feat (universe is never even said, just “our reality” which by itself depends on the context) is later clarified to have been the Earth destroyed and 5 billion total killed.

And the only way to undo the damage was for him to travel back in time find a similar planet to Earth, and carefully affect its evolution over the span of billions of years to bring about a new human race, not just casually undoing the damage done with a snap of his fingers like any decent cosmic reality warper.

Nevermind other stuff like his only answer to dealing with a miniature sun going supernova that would partially destroy the planet is to collide it with another or giving up his entire being to re-ignite a dying star among other things in that tread.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That really is the funniest part in all of it and why I always make sure to bring in context completely:

Because all he gave us was non-contextless shit like Multi-Eternity wanting to die.
it’s actually worse than that
1. apparently wasn’t even multi eternity, just regular eternity
2. his argument that it was multi-eternity was based on an Ultimates scan he slid in there that afaik didn’t come out until years later and, more importantly, had nothing to do with the Genis story at all
3. Genis had help from Entropy
4. he tried to claim them surviving the reset universe=omniversal durability
the problem? fuckin rick jones in the microverse, a completely normal human survived that shit too. Its like giving Pucci and Emporio universal durability for “surviving” Made in Heaven :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That’d be great if I found an on-panel feat of Solar in that thread thats past Star level.

Even the supposed universe destroying black hole feat (universe is never even said, just “our reality”) is later clarified to have been the Earth destroyed and 5 billion total killed.

And the only way to undo the damage was for him to travel back in time find a similar planet to Earth, and carefully affect its evolution over the span of billions of years to bring about a new human race, not just casually undoing the damage done with a snap of his fingers like any decent cosmic reality warper.

Nevermind other stuff like his only answer to dealing with a miniature sun going supernova that would partially destroy the planet is to collide it with another or giving up his entire being to re-ignite a dying star among other things in that tread.
Something something “a Xavier level telepath looked into Solar’s mind/soul and saw God with a capital G”

That’s probably why he gets ranked so high

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Even the supposed universe destroying black hole feat (universe is never even said, just “our reality”) is later clarified to have been the Earth destroyed and 5 billion total killed.

iirc the best feats he had was beating MotherGod whose whole schtick was destroying and recreating all parallel realities, and trapping her in some other dimension she intended to lock him into

though it seemed like she needed a device to get her to that level while solar didn’t

cuz yeah star level wouldn’t even cut it for a vector prime avatar letalone … many other series

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Even the supposed universe destroying black hole feat (universe is never even said, just “our reality” which by itself depends on the context) is later clarified to have been the Earth destroyed and 5 billion total killed.

It's actually clarified later on by the spirit of his wife that he actually fucked reality and wiped the multiverse. The only reason we know this is because the shit was happening a second time and Solars wife was like "bruh you have the power to stop this shit man up" and then he did

Tbf star level is far beyond most series in fiction

People just like to talk about the outliers all the time

This. There's a reason why I usually don't care for powerlevel shit when it comes to some series I like.
Nasuverse don't reach Universal and just Multi-Galaxy? DBS just at Universal? FFIX at Universal?
I mean yeah, most series peter out at Star level and very rarely go past that, it's a badge of honor to be a known series and cross that barrier without coming off as absurd for it.

Es_

Straight Silver

You are confusing his brave new world feat with his Making the entire valiant verse have superpowers feat

5FFq0u46iqj_uddgDberSFYuj5idKv8hJgkfYFUj_fzVVHq0R0RnP8wR1CzXLdAjkCa46ASHC-MKtO4MClF62-dRb1cUnoO2P-_Xxr8xXJDSXiDBL40I8EK1kXH4Rhx-qLeKpQ=s0

YerFeRXozgyzSfowlLdbs_h9S4RpQJ3RPk9b7v-JRwGxrLDqlpnL2wP8XFKU_hX3xaLY0MshgOWmGNrLuherfT5YuMe_6XnUj1TN10z48l9iUN55_QGBQUfEJAGxqxRZUSIh8g=s0

most series i like dont get that crazy with power levels in the grand scheme of things
which is why I only really care mostly about transformers threads bc its one of the few im crazy about that also hits hard, but is generally misunderstood

I ultimately don't care about powerlevels in my series either way, I either enjoy them or not. It's just as Gordo said, most series don't even get to Star level so yeah, it's pretty funny when a series you like goes well past that.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Sweet merciful fuck, this is gonna be a hell of an assbeating that's about to commence.
For who? :mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I ultimately don't care about powerlevels in my series either way, I either enjoy them or not. It's just as Gordo said, most series don't even get to Star level so yeah, it's pretty funny when a series you like goes well past that.
True.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah its less that i care about power levels themselves (more often than not they actually hurt a series for me when they get too egregious) but with tf it’s funny to be like

hey did you know Bumblebee has a form that’s bigger than the universe?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's actually clarified later on by the spirit of his wife that he actually fucked reality and wiped the multiverse. The only reason we know this is because the shit was happening a second time and Solars wife was like "bruh you have the power to stop this shit man up" and then he did
Is that the “our reality” scan? Because universe is never said, let alone multiverse.

iirc the best feats he had was beating MotherGod whose whole schtick was destroying and recreating all parallel realities, and trapping her in some other dimension she intended to lock him into

though it seemed like she needed a device to get her to that level while solar didn’t

cuz yeah star level wouldn’t even cut it for a vector prime avatar letalone … many other series
Never actually did any of that and from what I’ve seen of other readers say (who also denounce any idea of Solar being multiversal), shes a delusional nutjob whose words need to be taken with a grain of salt.

You are confusing his brave new world feat with his Making the entire valiant verse have superpowers feat

5FFq0u46iqj_uddgDberSFYuj5idKv8hJgkfYFUj_fzVVHq0R0RnP8wR1CzXLdAjkCa46ASHC-MKtO4MClF62-dRb1cUnoO2P-_Xxr8xXJDSXiDBL40I8EK1kXH4Rhx-qLeKpQ=s0

YerFeRXozgyzSfowlLdbs_h9S4RpQJ3RPk9b7v-JRwGxrLDqlpnL2wP8XFKU_hX3xaLY0MshgOWmGNrLuherfT5YuMe_6XnUj1TN10z48l9iUN55_QGBQUfEJAGxqxRZUSIh8g=s0
Dont get the context here. Is there a scan before that shows him making a whole universe?

For who? Kakine and Thor, of course.
You have no idea of the shit Graviton and Magneto has done in the 616 Universe?

yeah its less that i care about power levels themselves (more often than not they actually hurt a series for me when they get too egregious) but with tf it’s funny to be like

hey did you know Bumblebee has a form that’s bigger than the universe?

I mean that's no different than DBH having Zamasu survive Zeno's Multiversal erasure... just to die to Heart's version... though Zamasu may not even be dead from that either.
That and he somehow got a powerup that's not degrading him anymore either.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
For who? Kakine and Thor, of course.
You have no idea of the shit Graviton and Magneto has done in the 616 Universe?

I mean that's no different than DBH having Zamasu survive Zeno's Multiversal erasure... just to die to Heart's version... though Zamasu may not even be dead from that either.
That and he somehow got a powerup that's not degrading him anymore either.
it was one of the things that kinda pushed me out of being an avid SCP reader

like i am 100% fine with going all in on biggaversal shit, I like Elric and it has that in spades, but the way scp largely went about it was just really annoying to read to me generally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back