• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
For who? Kakine and Thor, of course.
You have no idea of the shit Graviton and Magneto has done in the 616 Universe?

I mean that's no different than DBH having Zamasu survive Zeno's Multiversal erasure... just to die to Heart's version... though Zamasu may not even be dead from that either.
That and he somehow got a powerup that's not degrading him anymore either.
Kakine makes his Dark Matter immune to gravity/electromagnetism gg :mjpls

it was one of the things that kinda pushed me out of being an avid SCP reader

like i am 100% fine with going all in on biggaversal shit, I like Elric and it has that in spades, but the way scp largely went about it was just really annoying to read to me generally

SCP is literally just Suggsverse at this point now.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He went back in time and distorted all of reality because he wished he had superpowers when he made the machine
It distorted reality and made it superpowers exist throught the entire multiverse and timelines
Neat, now scans of him affecting the multiverse and multiple timelines. Because I didn’t see that in the scan posted

Kakine makes his Dark Matter immune to gravity/electromagnetism gg :mjpls

Ah yeah, Kakine can make his shit immune to Gravity and Electromagnetism that can affect things at the Universal level and potentially above...
A reminder that Magneto's barriers can handle attacks from Galactus and Thanos.
One of them fought Odin across multiple realities, dimensions and across the multiverse, the other straight up can fuck with Reality as he places even in his weakened state.

Also, Magneto... can do more than just use Magnetism and can mess around with the entire Electromagnetic Spectrum...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
theres a very thin line with metafiction where you run a huge risk of making the reader no longer care about the story because by constantly reminding them they’re reading a story, they are no longer immersed

and a loooot of scps dealing with meta shit have smashed that line to hell

theres a very thin line with metafiction where you run a huge risk of making the reader no longer care about the story because by constantly reminding them they’re reading a story, they are no longer immersed

and a loooot of scps dealing with meta shit have smashed that line to hell

That's why I say that it's basically suggsverse now at this point.

Neat, now scans of him affecting the multiverse and multiple timelines. Because I didn’t see that in the scan posted

That's not how this works my dude, FYI.

Es_

Straight Silver
I just posted one mf

JTZou2J7EKLqSS1xHBgzxy2lhtEthP5eutCa-WhI6yU5ubpLOTk4HRcqAY6RL9qvAIm3FoWGxnnWfl50-xBEaiHYJwzoJJeLhIWsTmI8encHKGT-FMhtsKcyMYHD-HauCEpgE_h3qQ=s0

o7KWqIwhTCnX3QiSsDCnPMsDkUz529BtLzDqmTNKZtz9puMmAPUDzlsyaiKVAgk9lmzVmrbG5H9UoBH78qZGubvfG42rgHS9UFLMtX0882pBd-46_e83O4oygchpwplejI6ynD05MA=s0

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Ah yeah, Kakine can make his shit immune to Gravity and Electromagnetism that can affect things at the Universal level and potentially above...
A reminder that Magneto's barriers can handle attacks from Galactus and Thanos.
One of them fought Odin across multiple realities, dimensions and across the multiverse, the other straight up can fuck with Reality as he places even in his weakened state.

Also, Magneto... can do more than just use Magnetism and can mess around with the entire Electromagnetic Spectrum...
Yeah I know all about Thanos and Galactus and what they can do, and last I checked Magneto being at either of their level (especially Galactus or Odin) is not even close to the level of strength that Erik operates at normally.

Besides, universal feats? Kakine's Dark Matter was used to help construct Othinus' Gungnir to which would unify her universal (also potentially above) reality warping powers and stop them from backfiring if you want to play that game:mjgrin

When does Magneto even have universal feats himself anyway?
I thought Herald-tier guys were more solar system-galaxy level.

The OBD wiki (which admittedly is outdated for a lot of profiles) also implies the same thing.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I just posted one mf

JTZou2J7EKLqSS1xHBgzxy2lhtEthP5eutCa-WhI6yU5ubpLOTk4HRcqAY6RL9qvAIm3FoWGxnnWfl50-xBEaiHYJwzoJJeLhIWsTmI8encHKGT-FMhtsKcyMYHD-HauCEpgE_h3qQ=s0

o7KWqIwhTCnX3QiSsDCnPMsDkUz529BtLzDqmTNKZtz9puMmAPUDzlsyaiKVAgk9lmzVmrbG5H9UoBH78qZGubvfG42rgHS9UFLMtX0882pBd-46_e83O4oygchpwplejI6ynD05MA=s0
Now that I won’t argue. Must be an up to date version of Solar because of how severely everything else from the character falls short of that. Going from dying to bring back a dying sun to making a multiverse from reading too much comics as a kid

Es_

Straight Silver
Now that I won’t argue. Must be an up to date version of Solar because of how severely everything else from the character falls short of that. Going from dying to bring back a dying sun to making a multiverse from reading too much comics as a kid
image.png

No Unity was basically Multiversial
Even if Unity 00 is some other sub continuity its pretty blatant even in og Solar effected the universe to make powers real

Yeah I know all about Thanos and Galactus and what they can do, and last I checked Magneto being at either of their level (especially Galactus or Odin) is not even close to the level of strength that Erik operates at normally.

Dude, Magneto's reach is literally the entire damn Universe in an X-Men Comic. That's primarily why it was weird for years Magneto wasn't an Omega level Mutant.
Hell, looking at cites and sources, Magneto WASN'T AMPED doing the shit he did against Thanos or Galactus, that's his normal levels of power he should be able to reach.

Besides, universal feats? Kakine's Dark Matter was used to help construct Othinus' Gungnir to which would unify her universal (also potentially above) reality warping powers and stop them from backfiring:mjgrin

...I don't see how that defeats my point since that's helping with it's construction, he doesn't benefit from it's power.
It's like saying because King Kai knows the Kaioken, he benefits from Goku's powerlevel in DBS.

When does Magneto even have universal feats himself anyway?
I thought Herald-tier guys were more solar system-galaxy level.

It's literally stated in the cites and sources I have seen Magneto's reach and power is limitless because he literally draws from the Electromagnetic Spectrum... which is connected to one of the fundamental forces of the very Universe.
Graviton has absolute control over Gravity... just unlike Magneto, he's too insane to truly use it effectively.

So Magneto scales to Galactus? :rock

A weakened Galactus? Yes. He explicitly blocks an attack from Galactus that was meant to kill with his EM Fields and Galactus was NOT going easy.
Magneto has also fought his fair share of bullshit enemies including recently... THANOS GRANDFATHER URANOS and survived that ordeal pulling an Accelerator.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
How strong is a starving Galactus exactly though?

And how'd he pull "an Accelerator" as you put it?

A Starving Galactus is still Universal casually considering the Ultimate Nullifier is a part of him.
And by pulling "An Accelerator", I mean literally using Magnetism to keep his blood circulating in his body... despite his heart being GONE with a gaping wound in his chest.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
A Starving Galactus is still Universal casually considering the Ultimate Nullifier is a part of him.
And by pulling "An Accelerator", I mean literally using Magnetism to keep his blood circulating in his body... despite his heart being GONE with a gaping wound in his chest.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Is his range also universal? Because from what I've seen it's a lot lower than that.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Is his range also universal? Because from what I've seen it's a lot lower than that.

Again, Magneto literally controls the entire Electromagnetic Spectrum... freely. In a sense, his range is effectively Universal considering he has affected things from FAR from Earth with horrific ease, including the Bullet Kitty Pryde was stuck in for years.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Again, Magneto literally controls the entire Electromagnetic Spectrum... freely. In a sense, his range is effectively Universal considering he has affected things from FAR from Earth with horrific ease, including the Bullet Kitty Pryde was stuck in for years.
Is that really the best range feat he has?

Because that sure as hell isn't universal, iirc it was only a couple of light-years away.

Still damn impressive but nowhere close to universal in range.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

An even weaker starving Galactus who was being drained of energy by the Annihilation Wave proceeded to destroy multiple galaxies as a side effect of destroying their fleets.
4827536-3126145298-14483.jpg

main-qimg-672401e225ec0c28567db5356604fcbd-lq

Even killed a Watcher by proxy and they are minor abstracts in their own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back