Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know ... ORT is even already tired of it.

You seen how many ORT threads they made while simultaneously not even understanding how ORT works nor caring how ORT works and downplaying him ANYWAY.

I expect ORT won't even be Planet level in SB by the end of this week and he'll be in the never-ending limbo of being "Whatever SB wants him to be in to have him lose to every other character" schtick like they do with the rest of the series.

shiny

Paramount
I really don't understand them. ORT literally during the story ate the Tree containing the Galaxy and after that turned all plant life forms into Trees.

Are they really triggered by the word "conceptual"?

I don't understand the logic. During Lostbelt 7, Da Vinci literally said that Chaldeas, being a concept copy of the World, had the same durability. That is, for its destruction, Chaldeas requires an attack that could destroy the world.

But no, the words "conceptual galaxy" and "conceptual universe" are firmly planted in their heads and nothing can drive them out of there.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
To be brutally honest, even a lot people who claim they understand how ORT work are pretty full of shit.

Why ? Because of his assimilation abilities are not something that produce a definite effect. It pretty much depends what it eats and how it internalizes said abilities.

So, at the end of the day, if it can't win with its other abilities, you're stuck pissing in the wind trying to figure out what kind of abilities it will get if it eats something .

Obviously , it is something that can become wank and NLF central really quick.

I really don't understand them. ORT literally during the story ate the Tree containing the Galaxy and after that turned all plant life forms into Trees.

I don't understand the logic. During Lostbelt 7, Da Vinci literally said that Chaldeas, being a concept copy of the World, had the same durability. That is, for its destruction, Chaldeas requires an attack that could destroy the world.

But no, the words "conceptual galaxy" and "conceptual universe" are firmly planted in their heads and nothing can drive them out of there.

As Type-Rey stated, ORT is... a problem in the sense that alot of people don't know how he works because yeah, translations for LB7 are still new and all over the place(Even for Beast's Lair which is why I tend to wait till the official localization and when usually the fan-translations actually get honest) and it tends to create problems.

It's why I tend to avoid the ORT assimilation abilities and instead focus on what he obviously has and what has been done with it.
It doesn't help Lostbelt 7 translations has had people "crack the code" and the Trees of Emptiness don't house genuine Galaxies... despite housing Galaxy equivalents(Which has Gamma Rays, screw with Space Time due to the sheer shit all in one place, etc.) and use that to downplay everything about it.
So you end up with people in SB tending to go full... stupid in denying anything that ORT has done outside of the assimilation powers and more focusing on his worst aspects("Dying" due to it crash landing on Earth, it choosing to not fly at "Interstellar" speeds, etc.).

It doesn't help that even Nasuverse Planets... are bullshit(It's why we tend to have Servants at the Planetary grade be Large Planetary+ and if you want to know why, see here https://onelastforum.com/ubs/nasuverse-feat-destruction-of-primordial-sea-chaos-tide-grail-mud.24/) and you have people like Siriel dead ass lie about why Servants can't destroy the Planet and instead go "Servants can't destroy Planets" when you then have Hektor and Mandricardo deflect an Anti-Planet NP and Super Orion can blow through one with the Aegis Eclipse setup.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

Won't get into SB's downplay cause that's pointless.

However, somehow acting as the conceptual stuff is unequivocally the same as the real stuff is a simplistic take.

First of all, you can't apply that across the board for obvious reasons.

Second of all, FGO itself beats you over the head with the fact that conceptual shit by its very nature will open itself to being especially vulnerable to other conceptual stuff.

Hell, Kama's very downfall was brought on by a series of conveniences that conveniently happened because her whole conceptual schtick had conceptual weaknesses that could be abused.

Now try to affect the real universe in the same way and see how well that works.

It's one of the main reasons as to why we don't have any character at "Universe Level" cause it's just not the same thing.

They may be similar in all aspects ,similar just in scale, just in formation, just in function, just in mechanics , a combination of some of them...etc.

There are a lot of possibilities and you have to look at them one at a time.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
No arguments or threads stick out yet, so just a reminder that Indiana Jones Shiva is way stronger and cooler than Record of Ragnarok Shiva.
Indiana Jones: And it had three lines painted across it? The lines represent the three levels of the universe. I've seen stones like the one you lost.
Indiana examined the little nook. It was empty, but an indentation at its base indicated the conical shape of the stone that had once lain there. The shape was familiar to him. "The stone, was it very smooth?"
"Yes," nodded the shaman.
"It was from the Sacred River?"
"Yes. Brought here long ago, before my father's father." With three lines across it. Indy could see it in his mind.
"Yes, that is right."
"Repesenting the three levels of the universe, "Indy went on; the illusion of all worldy matter, the reality of transcendental spirit, the oneness of all space, time, and substance. It was potent mythology; it vaunted potent talismans. "I've seen stones like the one you lost. But why would the Maharajah take this Sacred Stone from here?"
LrgOZOQ.png

Hindus believe the universe was birthed by creator by Brahma, maintained by Vishnu, god of preservation, and eventually destroyed by Shiva, god of destruction, only to begin again.
Mola Ram: The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will over run the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten. Soon Kali Ma will rule the world!"
Quint: When you consider the movie within the context of the series it's really fascinating. The MacGuffin in Raiders is all about the power of a vengeful God. That's the ark's power. Yet in Temple of Doom, if Mola Ram isn't full of shit when he's giving his big speech, then having all the Sankara Stones together would let Kali come in and wipe out all the other Gods.

Willard Huyck: You're right. It's a predictive kind of thing. Oh my God, if they get it you'd have a lot of crazy Hindus!

Is it that hard?

The Nasuverse isn't as hard or difficult as people say it is, the actual issue is that as Type-Rey states, it's easy to misunderstand how concepts work in the Nasuverse.

For example, Shiva's 3rd Eye is a conceptual version of Shiva destroying the Universe... but it's framed in such a way that if he EVER used it on anything but the Universe, whatever he killed will be designated as a Universe(Imagine Sefar being like Kama is...). This is why Kama, combined with her connection to Mara already, could do the shit she does and have a virtual Universe within her... but why she also died to Parvarti's Trishula Shakti in the end, not because it has "Universal Power" but because Shiva killed her once so a simple recreation can do the same thing.

It's similar to how Heracles' God Hand makes him a legit nightmare to the point he's undefeatable in the right HGWs but if you so much as nick him with Hydra Poison(somehow), he will literally lose God Hand's protection instantly and all of his lives but the one since he ultimately "died to it"(He didn't but it was why he ultimately just killed himself).

It doesn't help that power can ultimately overcome conceptual defenses as well as shown a few times in FGO and even in the Anime and Manga when it comes to certain feats. So you end up with people who think the Nasuverse is more Conceptual Than Power... when it's closer to Dragonball Z in which Power > Conceptual in the right circumstances and other times, concepts can defeat other concepts which can lose to other concepts.
If you want the absolute best example of this, see Sefar vs. Excalibur at full blast, Sefar killed virtually all of the Divine Spirits and various gods and Machine Gods with her bullshit conceptual powers from the Umbral Star... and was killed due to Excalibur's simple but insane power.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Cbr with the most shit takes imaginable
That list had to remind me of No Game No Life never getting a second season :catsad

Pretty bad reason to not get into the series. Just watch the first season still and if you want to know further, read the novels from where the anime ended

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Rest of the list is old shows that for one reason or another have aged poorly today. Can’t say I disagree with most of the list even

shiny

Paramount
I meant this comment.
No arguments or threads stick out yet, so just a reminder that Indiana Jones Shiva is way stronger and cooler than Record of Ragnarok Shiva.

LrgOZOQ.png

How hard is it to be stronger than Shiva from Ragnarok?

The Nasuverse isn't as hard or difficult as people say it is, the actual issue is that as Type-Rey states, it's easy to misunderstand how concepts work in the Nasuverse.

For example, Shiva's 3rd Eye is a conceptual version of Shiva destroying the Universe... but it's framed in such a way that if he EVER used it on anything but the Universe, whatever he killed will be designated as a Universe(Imagine Sefar being like Kama is...). This is why Kama, combined with her connection to Mara already, could do the shit she does and have a virtual Universe within her... but why she also died to Parvarti's Trishula Shakti in the end, not because it has "Universal Power" but because Shiva killed her once so a simple recreation can do the same thing.

It's similar to how Heracles' God Hand makes him a legit nightmare to the point he's undefeatable in the right HGWs but if you so much as nick him with Hydra Poison(somehow), he will literally lose God Hand's protection instantly and all of his lives but the one since he ultimately "died to it"(He didn't but it was why he ultimately just killed himself).

It doesn't help that power can ultimately overcome conceptual defenses as well as shown a few times in FGO and even in the Anime and Manga when it comes to certain feats. So you end up with people who think the Nasuverse is more Conceptual Than Power... when it's closer to Dragonball Z in which Power > Conceptual in the right circumstances and other times, concepts can defeat other concepts which can lose to other concepts.
If you want the absolute best example of this, see Sefar vs. Excalibur at full blast, Sefar killed virtually all of the Divine Spirits and various gods and Machine Gods with her bullshit conceptual powers from the Umbral Star... and was killed due to Excalibur's simple but insane power.
By the way, here I will give my explanation. It does not claim to be accurate, but please listen to it:

Oh. No, Kama didn't become the universe just because she was killed by the Third Eye. This is the root cause.
The Third Eye burned Kama. Fully. Body, mind, soul, origin and even concepts. Leaving only nothing. But it was not easy to completely kill the divine spirit. As a result, Kama continued to exist as Ananga, or "incorporeal". What can be a container for "Nothing"? Anything, except that Shiva completely destroyed even the possibility of owning the body. As a result, Ananga made something equal to the Third Eye with his body. Simply put, he connected himself with the universe. Thus, getting a body.
No, this does not mean that anyone whom Shiva burned with his Third Eye will become analogous to the "universe". Here is a small excerpt.
○身体無き者:EX
カーマの別名の一つ、『アナンガ(身体無き者)』を示すスキル。

かつてターラカという魔神が神々を苦しめていた。
それを倒せるのはシヴァとパールヴァティーの子だけであると知った神々だったが、そのときシヴァは修行に集中するあまり、パールヴァティーにまったく目を向けていない状態であった。
これに困った神々はカーマを派遣し、シヴァに情欲の矢を撃つことで夫婦の愛を取り戻させようとした。
だがカーマのその行為にシヴァは激怒し、第三の目を開いてカーマを焼き殺してしまったという。

万物を、すなわち宇宙を破壊する神であるシヴァの力を直接その身に受け、
灰とされてしまった神性の末路とは―――
or

○ Bodyless: EX
A skill that represents one of Kama's aliases, "Ananga (the bodyless)".

Once upon a time, a demon named Taraka tormented the gods.
The gods knew that only Shiva and Parvati's son could defeat it, but at that time Shiva was so focused on his training that he didn't pay attention to Parvati at all.
The deities, embarrassed by this, sent Kama to force Shiva to restore their love by shooting her with arrows of lust.
However, Shiva was enraged by Kama's act, and it is said that he opened his third eye and burned Kama to death.

Directly receiving the power of Shiva, the god who destroys all things, that is, the universe,
What is the end of the divinity that has been turned to ashes?

By the way, what's the problem with Parvati? Her Noble Phantasm is after all the power of Shiva, which he gave her in the end.

and was killed due to Excalibur's simple but insane power.

Did Siriel happen to possess you? Since when did a multidimensional sword created literally from the hope of all mankind with the highest level of Sacrament suddenly become just a powerful piece of iron?

caster-gilgamesh.gif

Anyway, forget all the bullshit I wrote. We are here to have a good time.

star wars GIF

@shiny I'm not gonna fight you but to avoid Rey having a massive conniption when he returns:

Did Siriel happen to possess you? Since when did a multidimensional sword created literally from the hope of all mankind with the highest level of Sacrament suddenly become just a powerful piece of iron?

Let's NOT use that, translation is still faulty and can change at any time with the official translation and dimensions don't mean shit in the Nasuverse.

But yes, in comparison to attacks that can never miss and will warp causality to go first, attacks that are infused with the Authority of The Gods and so on? Excalibur at full blast is just using the Energy of the Planet itself to fire a massive blast... that's it.

Oh. No, Kama didn't become the universe just because she was killed by the Third Eye. This is the root cause.
The Third Eye burned Kama. Fully. Body, mind, soul, origin and even concepts. Leaving only nothing. But it was not easy to completely kill the divine spirit. As a result, Kama continued to exist as Ananga, or "incorporeal". What can be a container for "Nothing"? Anything, except that Shiva completely destroyed even the possibility of owning the body. As a result, Ananga made something equal to the Third Eye with his body. Simply put, he connected himself with the universe. Thus, getting a body.
No, this does not mean that anyone whom Shiva burned with his Third Eye will become analogous to the "universe". Here is a small excerpt.

I mean yeah, I did skim that part along but yes, it was ultimately circumstantial Kama became what she is but that's it.

By the way, what's the problem with Parvati? Her Noble Phantasm is after all the power of Shiva, which he gave her in the end.

Because normally, it wouldn't be enough to instantly kill a Beast. Kama only instantly died to it because as of how the Nasuverse works, Shiva killed her and thus, she doesn't do well to anything owned by Shiva in the same way Muramasa Swords are basically death incarnate for anyone connected to the Tokugawa in a conceptual fashion.

But I'll leave you to it otherwise.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Cbr with the most shit takes imaginable
Despite being Studio Trigger’s relatively new project, Darling in the Franxx had short-lived popularity. Back when it premiered in 2018, this over-the-top mecha series was the talk of the entire community.
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY A1 PICTURES DID THE STORY?!

shiny

Paramount
@shiny I'm not gonna fight you but to avoid Rey having a massive conniption when he returns:

Let's NOT use that, translation is still faulty and can change at any time with the official translation and dimensions don't mean shit in the Nasuverse.

But yes, in comparison to attacks that can never miss and will warp causality to go first, attacks that are infused with the Authority of The Gods and so on? Excalibur at full blast is just using the Energy of the Planet itself to fire a massive blast... that's it.

I mean yeah, I did skim that part along but yes, it was ultimately circumstantial Kama became what she is but that's it.

Because normally, it wouldn't be enough to instantly kill a Beast. Kama only instantly died to it because as of how the Nasuverse works, Shiva killed her and thus, she doesn't do well to anything owned by Shiva in the same way Muramasa Swords are basically death incarnate for anyone connected to the Tokugawa in a conceptual fashion.

But I'll leave you to it otherwise.
No problem. We're not debating here. I expressed my point of view. Corrected what I thought was wrong. I feel good. It's time to keep looking at idiots.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:giogio

Beerus gets a space-cutting attack to the dome the instant the fight begins and that's that.

Last edited:
No problem. We're not debating here. I expressed my point of view. Corrected what I thought was wrong. I feel good. It's time to keep looking at idiots.

Honestly, you probably seen me and Rey when we are really at our worst so yeah, it's ultimately just corrections and nothing less, so yeah.

:giogio

Beerus gets a space-cutting attack to the dome and that's that.

I don't understand how that should be the end of Beerus there but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back