Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Hell we might be related them :mjpls

I got plenty Irish in me
To be honest...

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if we actually were distant cousins or some shit. My grandmother pretty much made sure I have relations across the globe, pretty much, even if I've never met most of them in person, outside a few cousins. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

CharacterRant is a fucking goldmine
:hestonpls

For Accelerator, his character development being by far the best of the protagonists, his unique moveset and the way it works thanks to Toaru also having one of the best Power Systems in anime with how Esper powers work, and even when he is just wrecking anyone he faces, the author usually saves it for characters we love to see get their asses kicked like with Kakine or Scavenger.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Just wait till we do the podcast

When are you available :mjpls
You'll definitely be on before me, anyway. @Masterblack06 in one of his podcast videos mentioned you being one of the guys he'd like to get on first.

I, on the other hand, went unmentioned for being too green and not noteworthy enough. :wow :bookerpls

In all seriousness though, I'm mainly a shit-poster, so I probably won't be on until there's an episode purely shooting the shit with people new to the OBD, at least as far as active posting is concerned.:mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
These people are unironically arguing Bankai Shunsui can take Yamamoto so they can pretend I'M the one being ridiculous for not putting them in the same tier. :hestonpls

"But Lillie (and therefore the story) totally agrees he deserves the title."
  1. Since when does that nazi have the slightest fucking clue what constitutes a Captain Commander?
  2. The story agreeing doesn't change the fact Shunsui falls woefully short of Yama and those in the same tier.
  3. Last I checked it wasn't Shunsui's Bankai which was directly stated to be too strong for any Nazi to steal bar Mustache.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What is it we use? Skype or what?
it can be skype, discord or whatever else we got

keishin in the podcast

the true kino moment

Keishin, Dead Lock and Rev97

We gonna all silently leave the chat and lock them in and let them conversate
fuck-not-no.gif

Not on my podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.