• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in canon land

any char superior to teppei, scales to that solar system level+ feat, including obv the 8 nerd kings

in

non canon land

saitama is > 98% of toriko, but its just a dream :mjlol :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Only if you ignore the star system destroying feat by Saitama and Garou

ch8TVOP.png

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:russ

large planet level+ is their best feat, toeiland king vegeta nukes him, lmao :mjlol

shiny

Paramount
Neither do half the characters put at Universal-Multiversal on VBW

But here we are where Multiversal Dante, Kratos, Gilgamesh, etc. are a thing
Listen, at least you don’t put Gilgamesh under the same brush with them.

Him
A - There is a Planetary feat. on this site for sure.
B - There is a Universal Feat, Kiara by the way.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
he's the funniest one and he's legitimately strong so good for jokes

i do prefer GT character design and art in general, to Super by a huge margin, even if the show is ass

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
he's the funniest one and he's legitimately strong so good for jokes

i do prefer GT character design and art in general, to Super by a huge margin, even if the show is ass
I'm more on the fence of both had some decent things to them in what was overall a bad package with some seriously bad writing in numerous parts. Double time if we're talking about the DBS manga, because that shit ain't even mid, it's just the epitome of trash. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i just hate 90% of dbs character designs and transformations while at least GT has the golden apes, ss4, the shenrons etc

the best things super has are like, whis beerus and broly redesign and im not counting broly bc it's just a new take on the old one (which was cooler anyways)

that one god of destruction thats just a robot was kind of neat but then the pilot was ugly as f

wait i forgot the GOAT
FfxxPWrVQAAe3NB

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i just hate 90% of dbs character designs and transformations while at least GT has the golden apes, ss4, the shenrons etc

the best things super has are like, whis beerus and broly redesign and im not counting broly bc it's just a new take on the old one (which was cooler anyways)

that one god of destruction thats just a robot was kind of neat but then the pilot was ugly as f

wait i forgot the GOAT
FfxxPWrVQAAe3NB
So Hit's design didn't do it for you.

Damn, I thought I knew you, nigga. :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
reminder that

chars from a sequel series (gt) are always superior to prequel ones (dbs):yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ledgic is literally proto hitto = space bounty hunter/mercenary who acts as bodyguard, lmao

dbs even stole that design/idea from goku time :russ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
hit is just kinda ok to me
not bad but it's just sort of blending in with a lot of other Toriyama designs for me
His hitman aesthetic + time powers and persona did it for me and made me a fan. He got ruined later, of course, because of bad writing, but before that he was the best thing about Super, in my opinion. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back