• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also To Aru has a weird wanker with a Lelouch profile pic , he really believes that base Accel from OT scales from the one who fights Choronzon :espurrtf
They’re technically right, Accel never really gets stronger when it comes to his Esper power.

His upgrades include adding Magic and whenever those various Dark Matter wings show up sure, but his own Vector control improve on things he experiences and adds to the list of things his powers work on.

Accelerator was fighting Coronzon in Base form just to prove this point. Sister’s Arc Accel can technically do the same thing once he understands Magic enough to affect it

Last edited:
I remember when i defended Naruto's speed in SB but then Asperger Mook appears and says ''the animation look slow so they are subsonic and also dies to Kunais'' and that faggot got like 12 likes.
:mjpls

Just to say it, you don't need to go that deep my man lol.
You can basically insult their intelligence but don't hit below the belt FYI.
Welcome to the OBD though.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Tablos In fact, technically speaking, current Accel is still less than 50% of what he could do before his brain injury, the Misaka Network he still relies on only able toprovide half of what he could do before minus special occasions like the Wings.

It’s just made up by his far better experience compared to back than.

"I did take some brain damage that day. As you can see by looking at my face, I've gotta outsource all my calculations with these electrodes now. If I go out of range of those damn clones' waves, they can't help me do the calculations. I don't even know if I've got half my old power left."

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in the attitude era of obd, we were saying worse stuff than that, tbh, our flaming and promos were wilder, my case is a big example

but yeah, these days, we try to tone it down, pg era and all, but in our style pg era, we make fun of stuff, on a certain degree, you get the point

but

still

headcanonbattles.com still smells worse than a public wc :heston

Astaro, you are about to get a Broly-tier Neg again if you don't stop trying to be a passive-aggressive shit, FYI.

in the attitude era of obd, we were saying worse stuff than that, tbh, our flaming and promos were wilder, my case is a big example

but yeah, these days, we try to tone it down, pg era and all, but in our style pg era, we make fun of stuff, on a certain degree, you get the point

but

still

headcanonbattles.com still smells worse than a public wc :heston

I'm only saying it because @Masterblack06 told me to do so and his internet was out. But yeah, we tend to tone it down only a bit in terms of the extreme name-calling just to be fair.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
xhom, i know what you and solarboi mean

we can still make fun of and meme stuff, but we gotta be a bit careful, cuz u dont know, somebody might not be able to tank internet words or take stuff to seriously to the point, he calls the obd, the worse vs forum out there and we so mean

:mjpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
They’re technically right, Accel never really gets stronger when it comes to his Esper power.

His upgrades include adding Magic and whenever those various Dark Matter wings show up sure, but his own Vector control improve on things he experiences and adds to the list of things his powers work on.

Accelerator was fighting Coronzon in Base form just to prove this point. Sister’s Arc Accel can technically do the same thing once he understands Magic enough to affect it
No, just not understanding magic is enough he needed the amp from Qliphah 545 contract.

Mina Mathers in NT 19 manages to hit Accel without magic simply by moving faster than he can think.

It's only after his contract with Qliphah that he blocked M: F_S.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No, just not understanding magic is enough he needed the amp from Qliphah 545 contract.

Mina Mathers in NT 19 manages to hit Accel without magic simply by moving faster than he can think.

It's only after his contract with Qliphah that he blocked M: F_S.
And that’s still Magic. Hence why I said if he got enough of the same kind of exposure.

Point I’m making is he’s not necessarily stronger in the conventional sense. Adaptable’s the better term

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the direction of the subject went to dif levels, from nowhere

thats why we obd :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah as Fang and Xho said.

No Slurs. I know we say nigga alot, but im pretty sure we can all tell the differences in how its used. I try to be lenient on you guys with a lot of stuff but I dont want anyone pulling a Nightmare Cinema.

Cause I will throw your ass into the abyss off rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back