• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getsa

Illustrious
Yoriichi watching as Monsoon fires a Mach 2000+ APC at him and there is nothing he can do about it

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"Wind blows! Rain falls! And the strong prey on the weak!"

Monsoon about to hit this verse with the MEMES.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Grand cosmic shenanigans is literally the core plot of almost every TES game. Like you can literally play any game and firsthand see a ton of this.

I've made a point of restricting my use of ingame books and Kirkbrides OOG texts and TES's power doesn't even drop that much.

Infact universal Dovahkiin mainly comes from the main plot of Skyrim plus word of god confirming Alduin has the will and the power to end the world (his return is equal in scope to a dragonbreak, planesmeld or Oblivion invasion) and the final Black Book granting you the power to alter the constellations.

Tablos

Preeminent
How we can tell this guy that Chapter 1 Goku is still above Avatarverse dancers.

What you talking about? Demigods are obviously solar system+ while Saber is stair level.

Never, Ever Forget.

Because I sure fucking won't, oh my fucking god! I never seen someone so fucking asshurt that he didn't get what he wanted and Saber would tear everyone a new asshole.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Or maybe, Starsight, you're overthinking this and those missiles aren't actually slower than sound?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you know whats another crazy feat?

most nu obders have been negged worse than pax and astaro (you slightly better than them ), at this point, retirement in the obd is just a dream, if we let this gen of bad posters as obd legacy, we gon be off, faster than kishi's samurai 8 run

Status
Not open for further replies.