• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh and you, you’ve not done shit besides random gifs and pictures so please, shut the fuck up you pussy-ass retard
dyzugYh.jpg

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
you still here, coward?

you literally said you leaving, amoeba, why you keep coming back? we dont like gays here, bye bye :heston
Cope, perhaps? I will not entertain a debate with retards 👍 None of you have even tried, LOL. Fucking idiots. The sheer irony of calling someone an amoeba when considering exactly what your irrelevant retarded ass has contributed.. NOTHING! LOL! Fuck off 👋

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Cope, perhaps? I will not entertain a debate with retards 👍 None of you have even tried, LOL. Fucking idiots. The sheer irony of calling someone an amoeba when considering exactly what your irrelevant retarded ass has contributed.. NOTHING! LOL! Fuck off 👋
Alright, you’ve more than made your point. If your going to do nothing further than just hurl insults, best you go before the mods give you the banhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back