• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
give-me-your-face-v0-d6sb6s2zhmx91.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
when your random mid tier from a mobile game, has the second best speed feat in fiction

that tells you alone, what u should expect from the high tiers and top tiers, this will never stop being funny, lmao
whats the #1 feat btw i havent seen it

also even random dudes like sideways having multiversal feats with prep is just

lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
inb4 you discover another crazy speed feat from another tf mobile game, which is untranslated though

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Infinite speed? Nigga, there's no rating that we have that can accurately describe Wally outpacing the Speedforce itself. :bookerpls
not really sure i buy it tbh
you cant really be any faster than infinite or outside time or whatever the fuck at that point time and measurements just become meaningless

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
not really sure i buy it tbh
you cant really be any faster than infinite or outside time or whatever the fuck at that point time and measurements just become meaningless
Welcome to the nonsense that is DC's higher end speed feats, where shit stops making sense and can no longer be measured after a certain point, but the writers keep trying anyway, and keep finding ways to one-up themselves. :mjlol

Wally outpacing his own damn power-source and the very thing that runs through the entire DC-verse is without a doubt the most absurd, though.:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> 2021

wow, feels like yesterday when we were posting there, and 2021 also was the year, olf was made :wow

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

btw this thread is the only reason i bothered to deep dive into transformers lore scaling lol

and i now know that despite all the upgrades the 99% offscreen 13 are still the final wall :wow

man it’s funny to think about how hard we lowballed transformers up until even the last couple years though lol

in 2021 i thought this was fair :mjlol

I would legit pull up Cu and EMIYA vs. Asta and Yami just for to see when Rev starts losing his shit...
But since I was banned ultra hard in FV, I can't find the thread without going through so much garbage
@Blade can probably do it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
you mean the thread where i promod rev, despite not being a nasu stan, and was still holding back? :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back