Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
E0-D87739-FA9-F-46-D7-A7-F1-4-A9-ACEC95-BD4.jpg

6211-D048-2-B77-47-AF-800-D-D9474370-D6-DD.jpg
:mjlol

seth

Preeminent

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Griffith
>Relighting the Dragonfires
>Being able to wear the Amulet of Kings when he's not in the Septim Bloodline

Already this is fanfiction

shiny

Paramount
Phases and the Sephirot are not the same thing dude, trust me.
I've had this discussion many times before.

Phases are layers of reality/dimensions formed upon human belief that, typically, are 1:1 with whatever religion or legend that humans believe in.

The Sephirot is more of a backdrop of the entire cosmology with Phases existing as part of it, not the other way around.

I awaken!

The debate's all over, and you've calmed the storm...but I'm going to lecture you all anyway because I want to and I love Gurren Lagann. :Jiub:
G51Dr0.gif

SLc35kb.png

x51Wqzy.png

ZlV1gkO.png

inMze2L.png

T27J19l.png

71zpk1.gif

3rHeZEw.png

PfFBth2.jpg

5tzfAMu.png

Z4ZKG8.gif

HEQ3fLr.png

gQqAAHq.png

wRpGlrk.png

TL;DR, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is formed from every Gurren Lagann and every Simon (and all the other pilots and their emotions) across the entire Multiverse (which is composed of different multiverses, each of them infinite, and this is across not only all of space but also all of time) and would be able to access their powers & abilities, withstood the Infinity Big Bang Storm which equalled the birth of the Multiverse and the Super Giga Drills collapsed and remade everything (and might have been the Spiral Nemesis itself, which the novelization says would throw off the super gravity keeping different island universes in balance and collapse all of time and space into a dimensionless point, dimensions being universes).

If that's not enough, there are individual Gurren Laganns and Simons which are multiversal in themselves.

How suddenly, quickly, infinity began to make sense on this site. Yes, we're just spitting on 1/∞ Magic Gods, but at the same time, infinity has suddenly become very important to TTGL.

Well, let me remind you. Othinus alone has already been compared to the "Multiverse of Multiverses" being. Virtual On.

She single-handedly and without much effort destroyed and remade all the existing phases.

Phase = Real mythology. They are literally inhabited by universal and multiverse beings.

I remember the Krishnas in India.

Maha-Vishnu is the first form of Vishnu, the manifestation of the View. Creates an aggregate of material energy, and then, lying in a dream on the waters of the Causal Ocean, exhales countless universes.

Adhidaiva is the universal body which represents Garbhodakasayi Vishnu. His feet are the lower planets, his eyes are the Sun and Moon, and his head is the higher planets. He has a thousand heads, a thousand eyes, a thousand feet. Containing the whole universe in Himself, He goes beyond it to the width of ten fingers. Its splendor manifests itself in hundreds of thousands of divine and multi-colored forms, everything - moving and still - is collected in it. The universal body contains yawns, countless eyes and wondrous visions. Krishna, dressed in wonderful clothes and ornaments, raises over Himself innumerable types of weapons, and His body is decorated with innumerable celestial garlands and anointed with divine fragrant oils. All this is wonderful, dazzling, boundless and all-encompassing, and the light emanating from it is comparable to hundreds of thousands of simultaneously rising suns. These are the boundless spaces of the universe, converged at one point in space and at the same time divided into countless parts, having no beginning, no middle, no end. At the same time, the same gigantic form contains numerous frightening faces, eyes, arms, legs, thighs, wombs and teeth. His eyes blaze, and his mouths breathe fire, and everything in the universe rushes into them, sometimes getting stuck in his teeth.

Briefly speaking. They played so much that Krishna ruled the multi-level multiverse. One of the first creatures to reach the megaversal level in their mythology.

You could just admit right from the start that, like SB and VSBattles and Comicvine and many other sites, you have favorites. And that TTGL is one of them.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
CFYOW kind of portrays Grimmjow around same level as Harribel, no? Both still good bit behind Barragan, but would shit on Ulquiorra without R2 anyway
> Grimmjow and Harribel still behind Barragan?
> When Allon alone can fuck up Vollstanding Quilge. 🤦‍♂️

Like seriously, unless you believe Post-skip Allon (who by feats can already squash most if not all pre-skip Espada) is somehow stronger than the Tres Bestia's LORD, it's baffling to take the novel seriously on that point.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

> Grimmjow and Harribel still behind Barragan?
> When Allon alone can stomp Vollstanding Quilge. 🤦‍♂️

Like seriously, unless you believe Post-skip Allon (who by feats can already squash most if not all pre-skip Espada) is somehow stronger than the Tres Bestia's LORD, it's baffling to take the novel seriously on that point.

first of all, lets exclude for a while the post-timeskip manga versions, (obv grimm, hali and adult nel are stronger than every pre-skip espada) but lets play a bit for the novel version = takes place after the final arc, but people seems really dont know how to separate statements from actual within context feats logic

novel kenpachi > eos manga kenpachi, and actually was interested in fighting grimmjow specifically out of the many fighters in the valley of screams including nelliel, hallibel, the femritters and so on, and before kenpachi's scan

kenpachi asks back if he was stronger than nnoitra and novel grimmjow says to not compare him with him, who has died and thats that, after that mini dialogue,

between that bunch of chars, novel kenpachi sensed grimmjow was the one who could give him a fight, after all, reiatsu leaking still matters, and both of them were grinning at each other, this fact alone, proves, nobody from the pre-skip espada can compare to novel grimmjow, no matter how you downplay it

kenpachi is the type who senses strong fighters and isnt interested in the weak ones, those only who catch his attention, matters to him, and since novel ken > eos manga ken, that says a lot

summary: mentioning the names of the pre-skip espadas in the novel, aint a pl measuring stick, if novel ken was weaker than his eos manga version, then it could be argued, but since novel takes place after the manga, and everyone, literally everyone is far stronger than before, the comparison with the preskip espadas is moot point

novel grimm, hali, adult nel > post-timeskip versions > pre-skip espada

end of story

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
that intro is always lit, one of the coolest vgame bleach intros

shows the antithesis between ichigo and grimmjow, grimm invading ss, ichigo hm

whats funny

grimmjow takes alone most hm arc caps alone on that intro, goes pantera mode, and yama steps up and stops his rampage, base yama :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and you know, whats the icing on the cake about the novel zenkais? ginjo who has leveled up to be eos ichigo getsuga levels, also fought with novel grimmjow later, and grimmjow managed to fight against him, for several minutes and novel ginjo even commented how fast and ferocious grimmjow was :hestonpls

Ginjō heaved a small sigh, whilst giving a shrug of his shoulders he deliberately spoke in a friendly manner.

“That was simply this guy’s idea of a joke just now, don’t mind him.”

“Is that so? Well that’s ——”

The Arrancar known as Grimmjow lightly snorted——

“ ——not making me laugh is it?”

No sooner than his eyes had slightly narrowed, Grimmjow accelerated from the spot in one fell swoop.

“ ! ”

Kicking at the Reishi in the air like a wild beast, the Arrancar disappeared leaving behind the residue of a sharp Reiatsu.

In the next instant, an impact noise which tore through the surrounding atmosphere rang out, the Reishi at the scene transforms into a violent wind and descended into chaos.

“Don’t get in my way.”

Before they knew it Grimmjow’s Zanpakutō had been drawn out.

With his own large sword, Ginjō blocked the blow from that blade which appeared to be aimed at Tsukishima, at which point Grimmjow posed a question in irritation.

“…you, are you a shinigami?”

“Used to be, I guess. Now I’m just a wanderer.”

A brief exchange of words slips in among the sound of locked swords pushing against the other.

—— He’s fast.

Although it’s not like Ginjō was unable to keep up with Grimmjow’s form through sight, he still felt a slight sense of incongruity.

When it comes to his speed alone, it would probably be equivalent to the Shunpo of a highly skilled Shinigami.

However, the Reiatsu itself fades for an instant, one is caught in an illusion as if the moving entity is like a mirage or hologram.

Whether it was due to the battle experience he had accumulated, or through instinct, Ginjō who had immediately corrected the out of place feeling, stopped the blow from that blade at the critical moment.

It seemed as if this sword fight would commence as things stood, however detecting Tsukishima’s presence moving around to his back by taking advantage of that moment, Grimmjow quickly leapt away from the pair.

After confirming that his opponent was at a distance, Ginjō revisits this sense of incongruity that was felt a moment ago.

“That guy, he moves strangely don’t you think?”

The answer to those misgivings was easily obtained from Tsukishima’s mouth.

so, yeah, good game

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dafuq did fodder like Ginjo do to get to fucking Dangai Ichigo levels?
Beats me.

Although I wouldn't exactly describe Ginjo as fodder. By the end of the Fullbring arc, he was powerful enough that Fullbring Soul Reaper Ichigo had to use Bankai against him (reminder Fullbring Shikai Ichigo's REGULAR SLASHES > His previous Getsugas). Ginjo vs Quilge would arguably be a good fight.

Still have no idea how the fuck his Getsuga is meant to be on par with "Ichigo's strongest Getsuga" in the novel. Like I could believe him reaching Fullbring Bankai Ichigo levels which would be impressive enough, but certainly not EoS Ichigo levels.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
novel ginjo > eos shikai ichigo getsuga > the enraged ichigo that fought against yeehaw in the first invasion

obv, aint on par with eos bankai ichigos power, not at all

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Beats me.

Although I wouldn't exactly describe Ginjo as fodder. By the end of the Fullbring arc, he was powerful enough that Fullbring Soul Reaper Ichigo had to use Bankai against him (reminder Fullbring Shikai Ichigo's REGULAR SLASHES > His previous Getsugas). Ginjo vs Quilge would arguably be a good fight.

Still have no idea how the fuck his Getsuga is meant to be on par with "Ichigo's strongest Getsuga" in the novel. Like I could believe him reaching Fullbring Bankai Ichigo levels which would be impressive enough, but certainly not EoS Ichigo levels.
Got laid flat by Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who effortlessly caught his attack barehanded and killed him in one slash

Based on how easily that Ichigo won, I can see Vizard Ichigo at least giving him a fight

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
you know what else i found impressive? aside that clash with novel ginjo

during mid fight, grimmjow senses the abnormality of tsukishima's hax, sensing a glimpse of it, and instead of going at him, got alerted and kept his distance in order to figure out, what is going on with tsukishima

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Novel portrayal has him vaguely around Harribel level or somewhat lower.

It's not like we knew the gap between Harribel and Ulquiorra (excluding Segunda Etapa). So Grimmjow being around Harribel level (or below) could for all we know still put him at a level where, even if he could beat R1 Ulquiorra it would still be be high or even extreme diff.
> High or Extreme diff
> Against R1 Ulquiorra :smh

I love how they want to push Tosen to absurd levels because he "tanked a bankai", but they refuse to give Harribel as much credit for doing the same damn thing. And she took Toshiro's best shot (granted significantly weakened) where all Tosen took was a basic slash.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
With the way Grimmjow utterly decimated Quilge in one slash, you could argue he low-diffs R1 Ulquiorra without even needing to Release

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back