• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

>regen that makes wolverine or deadpool look like chumps
imma need a source on this one fam cause it sounds like bullshit
It is bullshit. But comparison non-withstanding she does have pretty good regen(being able to regenerate after being carved apart into nothing but intestines).

Anyway, with how Falling Devil's powers work, I see no reason why Gojo can't just lolnope the trauma aspect of her power, use infinity to negate the reverse gravity effect and nuke her with purple.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Lost-One-First-Cosmos-from-All-Out-Avengers-Vol-1-4-001.jpg

wdym? don't you like the fusion of doc doom, sw boba, tmnt shredder, tf shockwave and the average jrpg secondary antagonist? smh, git gud
the fact their redesign is still unfiltered mid just

lmao

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
High Priest in that whole volume was one of the funniest villains in the whole series.

How does a god like him get Touma’s attention? Sneaks into his school, putting a love letter in his locker like from a girl to meet him on the rooftop. All just to troll and get a rise out of him.

The reaction from Touma seeing him rather than the girl he was expecting was priceless.

The winds of freedom blew through and the rooftop seemed to stretch on forever.

And who did he find restlessly waiting for him?

“Hello. Did you read my letter, Kamijou Touma?”

It was a mysterious old man (or rather, a mummy) whose dried skin split apart in a smile.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Heh.”

Kamijou Touma gave a weak laugh.

At the same time, he clenched his fist hard enough that he thought it would break and he opened his eyes in such a ghastly expression it seemed tears of blood were going to start flowing from them.

“I had a feeling it was something like this. I didn’t get my hopes at all. Not in the slightest!! You’re probably some magician after Index, so hurry up and attack so I can destroy your illusion alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!”

“Now, now. Not so fast. What good is exchanging blows before you even know who I am? Wasn’t it challenging a god of magic so quickly that got you sent to the depths of the abyss with Othinus?”

“God…of magic?”

“Precisely.”

The mummy’s purple robe had luxurious pure-gold decorations which made him too gaudy to call a monk. He also pressed a gold sword against the concrete floor as a staff.

“I am one of the true Magic Gods. My name is…yes, you can call me the High Priest, just as I signed my letter.”

This was different yet again from St. Germain. He made no exaggerated gestures or turns of phrase that were meant to convince Kamijou. He was entirely casual about it all. His careless usage of the term Magic God gave him an intense presence different from Othinus’s.

In an instant, bits and pieces of frightening memories stabbed into the back of Kamijou Touma’s mind.

He had already grown a bit tearful.

Then he spoke.

“There’s no way I’m going through hundreds of billions of hells with you!!”

“Yes, I suppose that wouldn’t seem like much of a reward.”

“I’m not making an enemy of the world and running through Denmark’s blizzards either!!”

“Perhaps Nephthys or Niang-Niang would have been better suited for dealing with a teenage boy.”

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Low Outerverse ( Via the Matrix, can disable Multiversal Singualrity Unicron, who makes the Concept of Space and Time and can devour SpaceTime.).

upload.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back