• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:rock

>Jobber King and even Bigger Jobber Queen
>Being able to take on the 4th Great Ninja War
:jerrykek
:oldryoma:kobeha

>This feat is beyond Naruto physicals
Mokushiroku_no_Yonkishi_-_Vol.10_Ch.78_-_A_Kings_Pride_-_61.png

Mokushiroku_no_Yonkishi_-_Vol.10_Ch.78_-_A_Kings_Pride_-_71.png
>People rightfully tell him it isn't
>Immediately acts like a child afterwards
Un-fucking-believable :oldryoma

Nursery Rhyme now becoming a cuck for SDS... man, this dude seriously is being the worst now...

Meliodas quite literally accidentally deleting a Mountain with wild sword swings from miles away isn't the best feat Supreme Diety and Demon King scale to anyway? (It's still better than nearly all but two feats in Naruto when it comes to sheer physical force tho)
I'll try to place feats in levels of "something weak folks did to something strong folks did", if that makes any sense.
Alright! Baseline, Basic Albion's that are magnitudes weaker than even the weakest of the Ten Commandments can do this by swinging their arm idly.
image_2.png

Quite visibly and easily mountain level. Albion's have a 'power level' of around 4000-5000 if I recall right, and even Fraudrin, the emergency shoe in member of the Commandments, has a 'power level' of 31,000.

>Cuts off top of Mountain
>Mountain level
This is the Galand bullshit all over again(Cuts off tops of Mountains with a single swing - Same shit as Madara's Perfect Susann'O or him destroying part of Camelot - Somehow destroyed all of Camelot in one swing)

Next up comes from Galand in his weaker form, who does this, casually, cause he got pissed off at Ban.
image_-_2023-04-15T175923.189.png

Spliting several miles worth of land by hitting the ground once.
Obviously, later on he uses Critical Over and splits mountains by the overpressure of his swing, but I wanted to mention the above due to the casualness of it.

All I'm remembering is how absolutely godawful the perspective is in SDS...

Gloxnia's casual first usage of his spirit spear against Meliodas creates a gigantic explosion dwarfing the mountains around it and causes one to mass fragment by proximity.
image_19.png

Gloxnia proceeds to get easily murdered by Chandler at a later point, pretty cleanly showing this level of raw power is mid tier (also Meliodas did kind of face tank said spear, so.)
Speaking of Chandler, here is an attack he takes to the dome and walks off almost.
image_22.png

Note the bottom right. That strange shape you see there is Mama Hawk, who is gigantic, and this explosion from a combo attack of King and Gowther dwarfs her in size, as well as everything else in the panel (including the mountains in the background, albeit those are harder to see).
Again, all of these attacks would do absolutely nothing to the Demon King, even at his weakest while possessing Meliodas, he scales over basically everything in the series in the pure firepower and physical sense.
Speaking of, the last image I'll be putting here.
image_-_2023-04-15T180240.405.png

Now, THIS is the attack DK dies from, (Yes, I know what that sounds like, but hold on-) and while it doesn't show the curvature of the planet from a bird's eye view like the big Naruto ones, is apocalyptic in pure size.
Everything in miles and miles is dwarfed by this, Mountains are shown as nearly flat in comparison and forests are practically nonexistent strips of land in how big the attack is.
Calcing this, specifically, however, might as well be a fool's errand. Because there are no actual landmarks to go off of, so we can only peg it as "fucking gigantic" and threatening the entire country of Britannia as a result of the sheer power being thrown here. Nothing but the real big BB match up to this, and while DK DID die from this, he should still be able to throw shit out like this at his best considering he was possessing Britannia instead of using his real body at this point, so at his most powerful he should be able to throw shit near to this. Which, obviously, is absolutely absurd.
Course, I'm not saying Naruto side get stomped or anything, I just think DK's casual raw power plus The Ruler being some stupid ass nonsense means most get smacked down.

Sweet baby jesus, none of these at all are what the hell this dumbass think they are. This is proof positive SB truly does suck at eyeballing because I can actually state that Kishimoto has better perspective than Nakaba, holy fuck.

Also, I like how they are trying to make these fucks Planet level because "should scale with Chaos" for no real reason either.

shiny

Paramount

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

>unronically making suggsverse threads
yhvh1.png

GRIFFITH SWEEPS, TAMRIEL IS EASILY CONQUERED

:mjlol

Proto234

Distinguished

Another SW vs RL thread. I know disney Grievous isn't that great compared to Legends but.still.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>This feat is beyond Naruto physicals

>People rightfully tell him it isn't
>Immediately acts like a child afterwards
Un-fucking-believable :oldryoma
this isnt even close to the best physical feat in NnT either??? like there’s so many other things he could’ve chosen

still would mean fuck all to Naruto but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back