• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>9D DMC souls.
>Inaccessible speed Dante(Basically beyond infinite).
>resisting/withstanding Yamato's space-time cutting hax is now a durability feat that is > universal attacks, somehow.
>Infinite uni GOW.
>Infinite speed Helios, Hermes and Zeus.
>Hades' soul-pulling weapons and Poseidon's soul destroying Eye of Atlantis wouldn't work, because 'lol 9D soul'.

More cancerous DMC wanking plus GOW overestimation. Why the fuck did this trash show up in my feed? And why was I dumb enough to actually watch this? :heston

All the mental gymnastics DMC and GOW fans have to do to pretend they even reach universal levels, let alone beyond that.

Meanwhile Bayonetta is actually sitting at multiversal levels without any bullshit involved. :mjpls

I think the main thing that screws Dot up here (especially in Round 3) is that Bakugo has better speedfeats than basically everyone in Mashle besides Mash himself, Doom, and Innocent Zero. This isn't the case in Round 1 of course, but the other two? Definitely the case.
Round 3 has Bakugo being way stronger and way faster than anything Dot has shown, which absolutely means its Bakugo's win.
Round 2 is probably the most event, but Bakugo has alot more experience than Dot is, I'd be willing to bet Bakugo is also generally way tankier than Dot is as well.

Round 1 is two kids with missile launchers aiming at each other, and one of them also is inherently resistant to missiles. Bakugo also probably wins here.

:maury

The funny part is if @Terry is right with where Mashle stands at, then Dot should be well past anything Bakugo can do outside of desperately trying to make him equal out to Current Deku from pure nonsense.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
2eqw8foht0j81.png

replace this mashle antagonist, with lol powered up bakugou or 98% of mha if you want :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This seems especially stupid because I'm almost certain there's stuff in DMC that does something similar that they may have (or may not) have resisted to my memory:mjlol

So this "higher dimensional soul" nonsense isn't even needed.
There is, to my recollection, but that ain't enough for this guy, as it doesn't allow him to fap the DMC-verse to absurd heights. :bookerpls

There is, to my recollection, but that ain't enough for this guy, as it doesn't allow him to fap the DMC-verse to absurd heights. :bookerpls

DMC has some decent actual hax and overall levels of power if you look through DMC1 entries and even some from DMC2... if you want to go through that wreck.

The problem with using Mundus and constantly wanking the shit out of that is that DMC5 absolutely wrecked it completely by showing what Mundus did is just an illusion and that's it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
DMC has some decent actual hax and overall levels of power if you look through DMC1 entries and even some from DMC2... if you want to go through that wreck.

The problem with using Mundus and constantly wanking the shit out of that is that DMC5 absolutely wrecked it completely by showing what Mundus did is just an illusion and that's it.
Oh, they've graduated beyond Mundus. He's simply supporting evidence. The statements of infinite hell, Pluto splitting the human world from the demon world, and basically everything from Peak of Combat, the chinese mobile game coming over to the states eventually, is what they're mainly using right now. All of which have their own host of problems, but of course, especially on places like versus wiki, these get ignored and any attempt to perform proper scrutiny against the supposed 'iron-clad' claims of the supporters gets stone-walled into oblivion. :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> kimetsu top tiers are multi block levels for chars like prime yoriichi, muzan and eos tanjiro
> the rest are large building/low city block levels

how you have them compete and winning against nasu servants or the espada is still something that erases my sides, yet they lose to ainz, who is weaker than both the top espada (i aint mentioning post-timeskip versions for obv reasons) and low tier nasu servants, in canon stats :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
dmc is still stuck to at least continental+/sub rel levels, with an average amount of hax

delusion is though a tough thing to overcome, and i blame series like lol kimetsu :wow
Nietzsche wrote way back when about the superman, which he called the ubermench.

What we are seeing right now from the DMC crowd, especially since Peak of Combat, is the uber-wankers. :kobeha :mjlol

shiny

Paramount

multiverse vs multiverse...

> kimetsu top tiers are multi block levels for chars like prime yoriichi, muzan and eos tanjiro
> the rest are large building/low city block levels

how you have them compete and winning against nasu servants or the espada is still something that erases my sides, yet they lose to ainz, who is weaker than both the top espada (i aint mentioning post-timeskip versions for obv reasons) and low tier nasu servants, in canon stats :mjlol

Because SB loves playing favorites...
It becomes real funny when they start contradicting themselves over it though and then get pissed off when you bring it up to them.
"Shinrabanshoman is Universal levels" against ORT but against anyone else?
"Shinrabanshoman is barely Planetary" with no hint of irony and it's usually the same people at that who stated he's Universal.
:heston

Gotta love having no standards.

Apparently it gotten released in the states

The 9D shit u see got taken out apparently from the English text

So it's literal made up Chinese bullshit huh? Who could have guessed...
I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese Localization was done using THEIR mythological system and dumbasses didn't understand that's not how the Demon World or Human World works.

:whathekong

Ah yes, Jiraya can almost defeat Lancelot without Sage Mode and stomps with it on...

Weaker than Lancelot, by the by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back