• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All I know is, you cannot get me to read Boruto :maybe

Naruto's not a bad read through to the end of the Pain fight and I think I can tolerate the war? But the sequel, fuck that shit :skully
I know, I myself abandoned Boruto a long time ago and that I managed to finish NnT and FT.

I'm just saying that as far as I can put up with reading there is a feat that could be left up for discussion about possible FTL.

The thing is that they only say that the lasers are made by technology and that's it, they don't say anything else.

Regarding the feat in particular, Delta fires her lasers at Naruto's daughter and Naruto manages to reach his daughter before the laser reaches her while being at a distance more or less similar to that of Delta, so more than calculating something in that scene would prove or disprove if the laser is LS.

P.S I really don't want to see the Boruto manga again, but if you really need to see the scene I can post it on. :dead

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
PwmmtS8.png

Quora has a bot now, and it answers vs questions :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Gratz, you just lost all of your Overlord fans. What a braindead take to make a nazarick bash fic.

Just who are you catering to? RWBY fans? Perhaps you'll have Albedo ditch Ainz and hook up with Shalltear too? For 'inclusivity'? Yet you had Shizu shoot Ruby dead in just a few chapters so you're clearly not pandering to RWBY femnazis and beta orbiters either. Are you just trying to go for the 'most hated crossover in FFN any%' run?
In VSbattle, which is fairly good system of ranking powers between different systems, Ainz is level 3-C aka galaxy buster level.

AINZ would have 0 problems destroying everything and everyone in Remnant, the brother gods included. And that's before the rest of Nazarick comes into play.

Delete this fic, it is just bad and makes no sense.
Ainz can canonically kill Goku in one attack and here he takes a loss from Ozpin of all things?
Yeah, sure buddy. Keep coping while your precious RWBY is on a trash fire. Perhaps ask NAFO for some extra stong copium.

Holy hell my siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides :bookerpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, like I mentioned, I don't do stompfics and I try to represent both sides in fair light.

This may seem like a bash since a large part of Overlord crossovers usually have Ainz overportrayed unironically as a god. But alas, being seen as a god does not make you one.

Moreover, I normally utilize World of Darkness rulesets for these sorts of things since it makes everything less boring in my opinion, at least compared to DnD that a lot of people run. The difference, in a nutshell, is that in DnD you have certainties and absolutes, and in WoD you very much do not have certainties and absolutes.

Example: Even if you are a World of Darkness Werewolf that can juggle M1A1 Abrams tanks and eats Elder Vampires for early breakfast, if you get careless and overplay your hand, you can still get shanked to (near)death by a alleyway hobo. Granted, there's like 1% chance of that happening even if you are careless, but the fact that the possibility exists means that you have to actually count for it and act appropriately. Whereas if you're a lvl 20 Fire Dragon in DnD and decide to burn down a village, there's -literally- nothing the peasants can do to stop you because your scales's armor rating alone negates all damage that the peasants could inflict. In WoD the fire dragon might get a hoe into it's eye if it's careless and has to spend the next week looking for a potion of cure blindness.

So even if you are a LVL 80 monster, if you get careless and overconfident, you can still catch the L from something that you, in theory, should have been able to deal with easily.

It gives a chance for 'less powerful' to punch up and punishes excessive arrogance, essentially.

Some may wonder, 'why make it a Overlord fic at all if you're not going to follow the rules to the letter', and the answer is 'I like the clash of personalities'. After all, if you strip the cast from the Overlord what's left is just a mediocre DnD isekai, but if you strop the DnD from Overlord you are still left with the cast that make the story.

You can, as always, disagree. And I challenge you to write a better story, because I love reading Overlord crossovers, and I'm more than interested in reading what you can come up with, dear reader.

the fact that the author literally had to explain how writing a good story works because these kids brains are so underdeveloped they can't understand a plot other than powerlevels is just sad, smh mid media ruining everything:wow

the fact that the author literally had to explain how writing a good story works because these kids brains are so underdeveloped they can't understand a plot other than powerlevels is just sad, smh mid media ruining everything:wow

Man, dude wasn't kidding when he said Fanfiction.Net is overran by Overlord fanboys... because there's no way in fuck people can say such absolute bullshit to wank such an absolutely mid character.

"Ainz always be serious" No, he really doesn't. Hell, that's the point of some of his most nefarious actions. Unless there's anything that gives him an iota of pause, he will take it as seriously as a gnat being in his room. He only takes this seriously as long as they aren't an actual THREAT to him(i.e. he believes it can hurt him, whether or not it shouldn't).

It also doesn't help they seem to have no idea that Ainz's abilities come from a shitty version of D&D and thus, they can be overwritten with a better class system built for it. Seriously "Ainz can defeat Goku", no wonder you had Overlord fans bitching that ORT stomps their sandcastle if they legit believe that when Albedo literally got saved by a LMG only because she was too strong in comparison to it.

It's even funnier looking at the comments of the Overlord fanboys being assblasted... but from some of the neutral comments, he actually knew Overlord more than the fanboys do.

Demiurge not stopping going on a slaughter and Ainz being too chickenshit to tell them to cool it so they don't stop seeing him as an Overlord is basically in character not just for either of them, but the entirety of Nazarick.
Every single NPC there would blow their cover wholesale interacting with any Human or Faunus if Ainz doesn't force them to play a part. And considering what they do in their downtime, it's only a matter of time before Remnant realizes who they truly are.

shiny

Paramount

No, Yhwach was fooled by kyokasuigetsu before the Am, got activated, than means nothing about the Am itself, and at best is a stupidly good feats for aizen shikai that could actually similated good enough vision that Yhwach didn't notice
not that it metter, because a few minutes after been kill, Yhwach just eats aizen and proceeed to his end goals

Also, Yhwach can totally give her the concept of death now that i think about it, afterall: his entire plan rely on remove said concept form the entire cosmology, using he same power that put such concept in the cosmology in the first place
then send her to hell, another thinks that needed to happen for tiamat defeat, if i'm remember her vs correctly

Proto234

Distinguished
It's even funnier looking at the comments of the Overlord fanboys being assblasted... but from some of the neutral comments, he actually knew Overlord more than the fanboys do.

Demiurge not stopping going on a slaughter and Ainz being too chickenshit to tell them to cool it so they don't stop seeing him as an Overlord is basically in character not just for either of them, but the entirety of Nazarick.
Every single NPC there would blow their cover wholesale interacting with any Human or Faunus if Ainz doesn't force them to play a part. And considering what they do in their downtime, it's only a matter of time before Remnant realizes who they truly are.
I say let the fandom of those two have at each other considering both series are overwanked and not that good

I say let the fandom of those two have at each other considering both series are overwanked and not that good

I'm not disagree with you or Goldenboy, I'm just saying that hilariously, the author does know about Overlord and how the characters act and should act like a good fanfic author should be.

No, Yhwach was fooled by kyokasuigetsu before the Am, got activated, than means nothing about the Am itself, and at best is a stupidly good feats for aizen shikai that could actually similated good enough vision that Yhwach didn't notice
not that it metter, because a few minutes after been kill, Yhwach just eats aizen and proceeed to his end goals
Also, Yhwach can totally give her the concept of death now that i think about it, afterall: his entire plan rely on remove said concept form the entire cosmology, using he same power that put such concept in the cosmology in the first place
then send her to hell, another thinks that needed to happen for tiamat defeat, if i'm remember her vs correctly

I have never seen anyone misunderstand Bleach this badly before... and it's not like Bleach is some 4D Chess game here...
Yhwach's goal was to stop people from dying(but primarily himself) by combining the 3 Worlds back into the Original World.
As shown in CFYOW, it wouldn't even kill anyone, it would just put them back into a single World that because of it, no one ever dies in the actual sense of the term.

That doesn't mean Yhwach can literally remove and add concepts of death at will and if that is the case, then Yhwach wouldn't have needed to do anything since he can just remove his ability to die permanently at that point...

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What feats the guy or his series have?

Not a high bar to clear HP, so I figured that had to be the direction here
EOS Belos is a threat to the Collector who could effortlessly move the Moon (and was possessing the body of a continent-sized Titan).

I'd have to look up on Belos outside his EOS gains again, but at full power he effortlessly solos HP.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"A character who can fly into space and back in seconds can do it so therefore so can Voldemort"

:notsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back