• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Thia, the being that can fight Enkidu to a stand still and in some cases can even supplant him
>Losing to Hikone whose barely stronger than FKT Arc Hitsugaya and even after his Hollowification still can't get Kenpachi to go Shikai or remove the freaking eyepatch

Man, the Bleach wank isn't even making sense anymore...
If you go by the Novel's stupid ass scaling, Kenpachi sees Grimmjow as a challenge whose only on the same level as Barragan and Barragan ain't even that special since he basically lost to Aizen and Aizen isn't even the biggest deal in the Nasuverse in terms of power or abilities.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>Ghosts N' Goblins
>Wheel of Time
>Eragon
>Elder Scrolls
>Warhammer
>Dragon's Age
>Dragon's Dogma

Can get stomped by our World's Military not even counting Dark Souls

:heston :heston:heston:heston
ok I know how they are with TES but what the actual fuck is warhammer doing there :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
fantasy is still pretty strong i thought and it has its own chaos gods too though?
It has its own gods, yeah, but the Chaos Gods (i.e. Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, and Khorne) are the same entities as they are in 40k, they just have varying power/influence depending on which universe it is.

They're weaker in Fantasy and stronger in 40k iiirc.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what does this mean in normal speak
ok so
in transformers certain characters are confusing jackasses called multiversal singularities

what it was originally supposed to mean is they’re one guy who exists across countless universes, however it ended up being written more often than not as one guy with countless avatar bodies. Eg. Unicron, Vector Prime etc.

however, there are versions of these characters that aren’t a part of the collective mass consciousness, like american cartoon Unicron, or specifically in this case everything in the Aligned Continuity (the tf prime cartoon, war for cybertron games etc) they were actually outside of the multiverse entirely and totally separate from all the stuff we’re used to

until transformers 4 came out and this extremely weird tie in game rise of the dark spark dropped, which punctured the multiverse’s barrier and merged Aligned with the rest of the multiverse

while this happened all the originally non-singularity versions of the 13 fused with their original selves

so technically all aligned stuff is still canon to them even though it was only for a very short time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Jesus fucking christ SB what the fuck do you mean Muzan has win cons here

Jesus fucking christ SB what the fuck do you mean Muzan has win cons here

They really do nuthug the ever living fuck out of Muzan over there as much as they do certain other Demons.
They act like he's Buu or Cell-Tier Regen when a major explosion and not even a stupid strong one nearly killed him and the main reason his regen is so "strong" is because he's primarily attacked by Swords.

No shit you are gonna look good when that happens.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:sasukelaugh

The real world tends to get downplayed enormously in just about every thread involving it due to the board's general lack of knowledge of physics, history, and economics, but one of the weirdest trends tends to pop up in threads where morale and psychology are factors. For some reason it is often argued that the mere idea of something fictional (these threads usually act like soldiers never consume fiction and that none already believe in the supernatural) is so scary that hardened soldiers would simply soil themselves at the site and run while the fictional thing will never be scared of, say, a wall of explosions followed by invisible projectiles that instantly tear them in half from the other side of a town. The terror of war itself, whether in its ancient form where you likely witnessed your friend being beaten to death or slowly dying of a gangrenous infection, or in its modern form where you're basically being watched 100% of the time by flying robots that can reduce you to a pile of limbs in your sleep without being seen by either raining hellfire from the clouds or designating you for strikes by guns in another city, are presumed to be nothing in comparison.

What's even stranger is that the thing being favorably compared to the real world in intimidation factor is usually the absolutely most basic bitch stuff like "fantasy chimera animal", "zombie", "ugly humanoid with horns and fangs or something", or "g-g-g-ghost!", and that this argument is near-universally made with franchises targeted primarily at children.

:tripscust :tripscust:tripscust:tripscust:tripscust

Man, that entire spiel about how people downplay Real Life Military and History is just absolutely hilarious to me.
>They can't handle our firepower
Motherfucker, if someone has enough power to punch a hole into a Mountain with ease, they are absolutely tanking EVERYTHING we through at them, period.

>Physics
Nigga, almost all of fiction never truly takes Physics into account, I fucking HATE seeing that in places like SB.

>History
I didn't know we faced Gods point blank before or even things like Dragons, Zombies or even the odd Univorn...

>And Economics
My brother in Christ, it's easy as piss to destroy our goddamned World Economy, hell, it's slowly happening right fucking now!

>Our Psychology is so good
@ChaosTheory123 can you please tell me how good the Human Mind actually is in being able to even handle the shit he's talking about now? Because I can tell you right now, most of those things that people live through ARE things people worry about massively to the point of living in literal fear. That's not the power of the "strong Human Psyche", that actually shows how pathetic we really are even in comparison to a "basic bitch" like Shinji from Evangelion.

from that same thread

this very short post kinda sums up all of sb’s vs section

It really does...
I always find this shit funny because it leads to the same shit again and again and yet SB never understands that their physics based debating is actually godawful when it comes to actually going with any feats at all.
It literally vaporized an entire lake, we don't need to see fire is everywhere to further prove that the heat tolerance is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back