• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Who is SSMG again anyway?

Because the only putz I saw put in any real work for TTGL was Galo/TTGL

And with all the name changes over the years, it’s not like I’d remember. I barely can keep track of name changes here with all my hiatuses over the years

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Who is SSMG again anyway?

Because the only putz I saw put in any real work for TTGL was Galo/TTGL

And with all the name changes over the years, it’s not like I’d remember. I barely can keep track of name changes here with all my hiatuses over the years
he’s…ssmg

thats why i brought it up in the first place
galo spent years digging up everything related to trigger, getting it translated etc, which elevated TTGL to its current standing

i never saw ssmg do anything related to that until he made a thread last year wrt megaversal TTGL but that was …. quite a while after it was already accepted because of Galo’s efforts? confusing to me

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
:mjlol

Contessa about to get the Reverse Flash treatment

Try to stab him only to get a change of clothes and a new home

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

What Comicvine is reduced to these days.

Just an endless pissing contest between the Naruto / Burrito fanboys and Clorox fanboys, and occasionally fans of other mainstream Shounen chiming in from time to time.

OT: Lucius casually sweeps the trash with only Aizen maybe being a momentary hindrance

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

What Comicvine is reduced to these days.

Just an endless pissing contest between the Naruto / Burrito fanboys and Clorox fanboys, and occasionally fans of other mainstream Shounen chiming in from time to time.

OT: Lucius casually sweeps the trash with only Aizen maybe being a momentary hindrance
Aizen is on the same team as Lucius though :rock

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Just emphasizing how hard Lucius stomps
Oh yeah, isn't Dante capable of utilizing something very similar to a legitimate singularity from a black hole with his Gravity Magic?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, isn't Dante capable of utilizing something very similar to a legitimate singularity from a black hole with his Gravity Magic?
That was either Lucifero or Dante whose aligned within Lucifero that did the feat. Can’t recall exactly.

Lucius has Lucifero’s power along with all the other remaining Devils

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
That was either Lucifero or Dante whose aligned within Lucifero that did the feat. Can’t recall exactly.

Lucius has Lucifero’s power along with all the other remaining Devils
Lucius is hax as fuck then god damn :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lucius is hax as fuck then god damn :mjgrin
Lucifero’s Gravity Magic, Astarte, his own Devil from the start’s, Time Magic, Beelzebub’s Spatial Magic which is the best Spatial Magic in the series. With his own Soul Magic to rewrite people’s souls with a touch and turn into his Paladins.

And that’s just what’s confirmed and what we’ve seen. Who knows what other Devil’s and their magic he’s also taken for himself that we’ve yet to see from him taking over the entire Qliphoth

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Now that garbage filler fest Burrito is on an indefinite hiatus, here’s to Studio Pierrot moving on back to a Shounen with some actual quality with a new season announcement of Black Clover after the movie is out of the way.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Lucifero’s Gravity Magic, Astarte, his own Devil from the start’s, Time Magic, Beelzebub’s Spatial Magic which is the best Spatial Magic in the series. With his own Soul Magic to rewrite people’s souls with a touch and turn into his Paladins.

And that’s just what’s confirmed and what we’ve seen. Who knows what other Devil’s and their magic he’s take for himself we’ve yet to see from him taking over the entire Qliphort.
Yeah all of that combined might be a bit rough for Aizen to deal with if he fought Lucius to say the least :mjgrin

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

God damn he just destroyed this dude :mjlol

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Featherine is about to go all Mr Frog all over Voldigoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back