• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Papa Nier
u2pvri04swv61.jpg

What the fuck. when was this?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
50haxnc9ld151.jpg

:hestonpls
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

:mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:mjpls
Touma and the Demi-Fiend need to go out and punch some gods real quick

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton

Hel just straight up summoning all the bad guys from different works through her own multiverse-spanning Yggdrasil was pretty epic

The nine worlds of Norse culture were supported by the branches and roots of the world tree, but Loki had twisted those branches in impossible directions and stretched them out to the completely foreign places Kamijou, Quenser, and the others had come from.

What Hel did may have been similar.

However, she did not use Yggdrasil.

Some who saw it may have seen it as a massive hurricane. Others may have seen it as a black tree.

In other words, this second great god had created a brand new system with a brand new tree.

This was why she was said to have the same power as Odin and why that one-eyed god had sealed her away along with the true fear she brought him.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@Heavy_Object.“Rush”.

Somewhere in the world, a great mass welled up like mist.

It was a colossal weapon of war that exterminated its foes with great firepower instead of the more peaceful methods of the nuclear age. After the collapse of the United Nations, a few different world powers had risen. One of those was the Information Alliance and this second generation Object was a crystallization of their military technology.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village.“Hishigami_Mai”.

The black tree guided a new form in from somewhere.

It was a freelance agent who had set an artificial Youkai known as a Shikigami as her hypothetical enemy and thoroughly modified her body until she could kill the Youkai that were unaffected by physical attacks.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@Killer_Queen_and_Deep_End.“Shizuna_of_Electrocution”.

Somewhere else, someone was pulled up like bubbles rising from a swamp.

She was a dangerous criminal who freely massacred people like a natural disaster even after being designated a banned killer. She had reached the depths of madness in her obsession with the preservation of corpses and collected the corpses she created with a modified stun gun so as not to spill any blood.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@A_Simple_Survey.“White_Girl”.

A white torrent appeared that threatened to destroy the black tree itself.

It was the manager who gathered together every Absurdity. This overwhelming existence had been connected to Prometheus who gave fire to man and to the Banshee said to predict people’s deaths. A certain inhumane organization even viewed her as the Philosopher’s Stone.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@A_Certain_Magical_Index.“Accelerator”.

And the deciding factor was released.

It was Academy City’s #1 Level 5. His power let him freely transform momentum, heat, electricity, or any other vector. He had even shown signs of taking one step beyond the realm of science and into the realm of magic.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Paxton

Hel just straight up summoning all the bad guys from different works through her own Yggdrasil was pretty epic

The nine worlds of Norse culture were supported by the branches and roots of the world tree, but Loki had twisted those branches in impossible directions and stretched them out to the completely foreign places Kamijou, Quenser, and the others had come from.

What Hel did may have been similar.

However, she did not use Yggdrasil.

Some who saw it may have seen it as a massive hurricane. Others may have seen it as a black tree.

In other words, this second great god had created a brand new system with a brand new tree.

This was why she was said to have the same power as Odin and why that one-eyed god had sealed her away along with the true fear she brought him.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@Heavy_Object.“Rush”.

Somewhere in the world, a great mass welled up like mist.

It was a colossal weapon of war that exterminated its foes with great firepower instead of the more peaceful methods of the nuclear age. After the collapse of the United Nations, a few different world powers had risen. One of those was the Information Alliance and this second generation Object was a crystallization of their military technology.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village.“Hishigami_Mai”.

The black tree guided a new form in from somewhere.

It was a freelance agent who had set an artificial Youkai known as a Shikigami as her hypothetical enemy and thoroughly modified her body until she could kill the Youkai that were unaffected by physical attacks.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@Killer_Queen_and_Deep_End.“Shizuna_of_Electrocution”.

Somewhere else, someone was pulled up like bubbles rising from a swamp.

She was a dangerous criminal who freely massacred people like a natural disaster even after being designated a banned killer. She had reached the depths of madness in her obsession with the preservation of corpses and collected the corpses she created with a modified stun gun so as not to spill any blood.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@A_Simple_Survey.“White_Girl”.

A white torrent appeared that threatened to destroy the black tree itself.

It was the manager who gathered together every Absurdity. This overwhelming existence had been connected to Prometheus who gave fire to man and to the Banshee said to predict people’s deaths. A certain inhumane organization even viewed her as the Philosopher’s Stone.

SUMMON://call.another_world.address_point@A_Certain_Magical_Index.“Accelerator”.

And the deciding factor was released.

It was Academy City’s #1 Level 5. His power let him freely transform momentum, heat, electricity, or any other vector. He had even shown signs of taking one step beyond the realm of science and into the realm of magic.
I love how Accelerator is referred to as the "deciding factor".

I guess he's the strongest guy there :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I love how Accelerator is referred to as the "deciding factor".

I guess he's the strongest guy there :mjpls
More like most directly dangerous. The white girl, Objective Alice from A Simple Survey, was by far the most powerful thing summoned by Hel but she’s just so non-violent and indifferent most of the time.

One of the protagonist literally kept her occupied by just repeatedly killing her and Alice doing nothing but slowly reviving each time.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Bro they're literally stated to be made of ore that absorbs sunlight

what the fuck do you mean they're magic

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Gee, Mook, it's almost like there's a reason that doesn't happen.

It couldn't be that the Tribunal are, say, lazy pieces of shit for the most part (they are right?) and that the individuals you just listed are, oh, just as strong as them?

Just my thoughts on the matter anyway.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy Do you have the link to that "wonderful" Hero of Kvatch respect thread that Joshless/Xcano made?

I'm trying to spread the word of what a totally smart and honest individual he is. :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The truly hilarious part of them constantly talking about Physics is that they NEVER talk about the Conservation of Energy/Mass(Or E = Mc2) or The Laws of Thermodynamics which fiction ALWAYS violates:

Conservation of Mass

Laws of Thermodynamics

I'm sorry for putting all of the basic shit in these quotes but if you actually read them, it's honestly astonishing how SB still sticks to their stupid laws when you literally have beings die completely with all of their mass being completely obliterated despite that being in clear violation of conservation of mass and thermodynamics amongst many other things they cover.
Honestly, I've had far more experience with SB ignoring the conservation of energy and pretending that any feats are done "because magic" (even when surprise surprise, the series itself repeatedly and directly says that performing the feat takes energy/power).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Gee, Mook, it's almost like there's a reason that doesn't happen.

It couldn't be that the Tribunal are, say, lazy pieces of shit for the most part (they are right?) and that the individuals you just listed are, oh, just as strong as them?

Just my thoughts on the matter anyway.
It's not so much laziness as part of how they do stuff.

And it's not like the core plot of Morrowind was how Dagoth Ur equaled the Tribunal.

What an absolute piece of clown shit.
@Stocking Anarchy Do you have the link to that "wonderful" Hero of Kvatch respect thread that Joshless/Xcano made?

I'm trying to spread the word of what a totally smart and honest individual he is. :mjpls
It was for the Eternal Champion from Arena, and lo and behold;

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's not so much laziness as part of how they do stuff.

And it's not like the core plot of Morrowind was how Dagoth Ur equaled the Tribunal.

What an absolute piece of clown shit.

It was for the Eternal Champion from Arena, and lo and behold;

Vivec to his people: I have stopped Sheogorath's meteor. I could get rid of it, but I shall leave it there, suspended in the air, as a reminder to you all of my generosity, but also as a visual reminder to all you niggas that if you piss me off or reject me, your asses are getting folded.

:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back