• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well, that and the Castlevania stuff. Gonna have to do a lot better than that.

"Just some starry backgrounds in Dracula's castle." Mmhm. Sure. That's all there is to it. Clearly nothing else at all.:tupac

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You gotta admit. Most of the other examples of VBW profiles on that thread are ass though
I'm more refering to the fact that he's directly taking snipes at people on SB rather than VBW because he's so salty and a terrible "person".

(Chances are he's taking stabs at me and some others again)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
iu

I dont believe you
Always kills me how inconsistent Suggverse art is. You got anime-looking characters drawn next to realistic looking characters

Seriously, shit like TES, Castlevania and the like always ruffle their feathers for some godforsaken reasoning.
Like, they are SO hopped up on the "Medieval shit" that they don't realize that no, Fantasy doesn't stick towards just the one side and suddenly everything is weak because "Steel Sword cut a Dragon" when said Dragon is basically immutable across the Multiverse, basically represents the end of all things and can literally tell Reality to fuck off when they do "Dragon Breath" and can only die to a Dragonborn due to being part of an even more bullshit god.

Castlevania... I mean it's even in some manuals that Dracula is basically the Anti-God and the GBA Castlevania games explicitly refer to Dracula's power source as thus. "Sealing Dracula and Castlevania in a Lunar Eclipse is just figurative" No dumbass, that shit is literal, we literally see it get sealed in a Lunar Eclipse, we literally see it only comes back in a Lunar Eclipse.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Always kills me how inconsistent Suggverse art is. You got anime-looking characters drawn next to realistic looking characters
what gets me is the quality:
its like me when i was in grade school, putting a page on the window and then put a white paper on top, to copy and draw copy it, to get the "closest" to its original form.
like my drawings atm have a distinct cartoony style, but as you said, suggs just straight up copy its right on.

I'll draw a compartions later today

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
what gets me is the quality:
its like me when i was in grade school, putting a page on the window and then put a white paper on top, to copy and draw copy it, to get the "closest" to its original form.
like my drawings atm have a distinct cartoony style, but as you said, suggs just straight up copy its right on.

I'll draw a compartions later today
I can’t say nothing about the art itself minus the inconsistency. Suggs is a better artist than I ever will be. That said, my stick figures are a pretty low bar to beat

:hestonpls

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I can’t say nothing about the art itself minus the inconsistency. Suggs is a better artist than I ever will be. That said, my stick figures are a pretty low bar to beat

:hestonpls
astaro, imma be honest with you:
your stick figures are way better then suggs work, since its original. and i mean in that you actually use your imagination for coming up with poses, posture, lenght of arms, how big the head is, any featues like hair or hats are all part of that.
suggs just copies other shit. sure there is talent in copying but its more talent in actually trying to copy it so no one can find the difference.
here is some example i made on a whim.
here is suggs original art of proffessor Capricorn or whatever his name is:
latest

Here is my tracing of his traced art:
suggs_shit.png

and finally, here is actual take on it, sloppy but still, my take on suggs art by only using it as a reference. no tracing allowed:
siggs_shit.png

so yeah, tracing is stealing and lazy.
I tried to never do tracing for OBD brawl, cause that would be dishonest . sometimes i had to cut corners, but i tried to do as much original work as i could. it might not be the best, but its genuine and honest.

:maury
:heston:tripscust

What the hell is with another Fate vs Harry Potter thread... and they included Servants... sweet merciful christ.

Probably the only round where Hogwarts wins. Because Atalante the 11 year olds cowering in fear and promptly kills herself.

We go with bloodlusted so she's most likely gonna black the whole event out lol.

Otherwise yeah, obvious stomp and even they agree, what's the point of making the thread?

shiny

Paramount
LoL

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Well, that and the Castlevania stuff. Gonna have to do a lot better than that.

"Just some starry backgrounds in Dracula's castle." Mmhm. Sure. That's all there is to it. Clearly nothing else at all.:tupac
It couldn't be that there's someone capable of erasing timelines in Castlevania that the Big D is stronger than, right? :mjgrin

Surely not.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:giogio

The quote you posted doesn't say that, no. It says that that going against the shield is to face that entire shield. And that's because the shield deploys the world around it when its true name is released.

That is literally a distinction without a difference. Achilles loaned Astolfo the Shield, Astolfo used it's True Name to defend Sieg from Vasavi Shakti, we literally see the World being created from the Shield, VS destroyed it but it was ultimately stopped in the process.

Sieg is fodder to either Law or Kidd tho.

:dafuq
No the fuck he ain't. Saying Sieg is fodder to Law or Kidd literally requires not understanding shit about basic fucking power in Anime. Sieg was able to do what Luffy did in G4 as casually as he possibly could when he fought Karna and he still kept fighting, Law nor Kidd are treating him like fodder.

The world is explicitly called out to still be there and it could not be killed, just that the gods of that world were killed. Then we're told that the shield was destroyed from the power of the spear.

Yeah no, the Shield was basically destroyed and it was stated that way. Unless you are taking it from "The Greek Texture isn't destroyed" then in a sense yeah... but the Shield was MADE from the Greek Texture so it still counts.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

:giogio
man i miss doing DB threds on SB
they do whatever they can to downplay that adn it rank up so muhc salt

Classic Servant FTL hyper high end. That ends up resulting in the entire nasuverse being LS/FTL via scaling to servants. (Even though that makes no sense and breaks everything worldbuilding wise. Especially since servants are far more consistently portrayed to be merely supersonic and hypersonic.)
:tripscust
>Gets told even in the Japanese version, they explicitly used FTL or Lightspeed in quite a few instances in Olympus
>Santa Karna's profile says the same thing
>Somehow it's wank because they are "more consistently portrayed as merely supersonic or hypersonic"
>Literally uses breaks the setting seriously

:heston:heston:heston:heston:heston

Holy shit, this is 1000% Malding right now lmfao.:tripscust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back