• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
bit too far, but normal vamp DIO should possible due to how Deep Blood works.

Lol, :mjlol anyway, Woodcrawlers win IMO.

Mimics are biological living beings despite their alienness and can die, so they either get killed by woodcrawlers or frozen to death by the snowmen.

Snowmen v Intruders, well they both control radio waves so they may be able to do fucky shit with each other but that's hypothetical.

What's not hypothetical is that Alternate's need humans to create more of each other, that's the entire point of the Intruders, they have people (or children) either imagine imaginary friends or give their fear form.

Woodcrawlers entire thing is that there exterminating the entire human race and their way of being created is by Neptune's(the planet's) "eye" and are the emissaries of the Iris, a literal living eldritch planet straight out of Hellstar Remina.

So yeah, also its unknown if its actually possible to kill the woodcrawlers and there big enough to stand taller than powerlines, strong enough to drag a police car underground, and can survive in the Demisia Tunnel, which is a fictional tunnel in the Mariana Trench that goes even deeper than the trench itself.

So yeah, even if the Alternates and Snowmen may be similarly unkillable I think its pretty clear in such a world the woodcrawlers would have free right of way.
:mjpls

Deciding to take up @Terry 's offer and go back to the past, I wanted to pick up the absolute worst of Muzan VS. Threads in SB:

Had to include the shit when Tengen got his shine in the Manga because holy shit lol.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Okay maybe aiwass has some-
>Dragon Ball Heroes

charlton heston laughing GIF

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Okay maybe aiwass has some-
>Dragon Ball Heroes

charlton heston laughing GIF
It's a stomp either way :mjlol

Either Heroes Whis stomps or normal Whis gets stomped.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
their sheer love for Demon Slayer lol.
I don't even really get how you can go so hard for Demon Slayer in this hobby

The feats are actually trash. Like, they're not bad in the sense that they fit into their own niche, but even their highest end bullshit taps out at sub-kiloton being generous. The handful of feats of note they do have are best compared to the FOAB or a bit higher at best, then drops the fuck off into tomahawk cruise missile territory like a rock.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

The feats are actually trash. Like, they're not bad in the sense that they fit into their own niche, but even their highest end bullshit taps out at sub-kiloton being generous. The handful of feats of note they do have are best compared to the FOAB or a bit higher at best, then drops the fuck off into tomahawk cruise missile territory like a rock.
"B-B-BUT REGEN"
"MUH NICHIRIN"
"MUH DODGING SAWN OF SHOTGUN BLAST"

Well fit into what I said before(SB members are terrible at math, scaling and eyeballing), they also seem to REALLY go above and beyond themselves when it comes to how feats come off on the screen... when it's something they want to push to insane degrees.
Take the Gyutaro vs. Tengen fight scene, I have seen them act as if this is some insane speed feats stuff... when it's extremely mid even compared to series in the same scope, let alone supposed to be something that really puts Demon Slayer up there.

It's that rare example that an anime adaptation tends to cause people to hyperinflate feats because of the spectacle alone.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

aside from the low, but apparently above elden ring tier, dc SB really seems to put a lot of stock in their speed which seems

strange from what I've seen you post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back