• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>people saying thors ability won't matter because of tatsumakis tk

:hestonpls
Not even Accelerator can beat Thor’s spell

This magic automatically adjusted position and distance so he only had to swing his arm or leg to land a clean hit. This spell produced the conditions needed for none of his opponent’s attacks to reach him and for only him to attack.

A win or a draw were the only options.

Almighty Thor could always avoid defeat, so not even Academy City’s #1 Level 5 could kill him. Without the ability to destroy and remake the entire world in an instant as Magic God Othinus had done, he could not be killed.

Accel TKs dudes all the time

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Anna is a disappointment in terms of strength
>Aiwass isn't even universal
>MGs are only multi solar-system level despite being strong enough to replicate their universal/multiversal feats when nerfed

:giogio

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton Not wrong about Anna being a disappointment at least.

Discount Othinus with none of the pull of the story or charm she has.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Paxton Not wrong about Anna being a dissapointment at least.

Discount Othinus with none of the pull of the story or charm she has.
As a character, yeah, but I was referring to her strength.

If they want to pull the "but they didn't show explicit feats" logic, they need to at least be consistent with it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>Anna is a disappointment
>Aiwass isn't even universal
>MGs are still strong enough to replicate their universal/multiversal feats when nerfed

:giogio
crossover with fanzverse for the true scaling
yhwach>>>>whis>>>>aiwass

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
crossover with fanzverse for the true scaling
yhwach>>>>whis>>>>aiwass
There's also a very good chance of Aiwass pulling a Coronzon/Mathers situation and not actually being subservient to Anna whatsoever but that's besides the point :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
As a character, yeah, but I was referring to her strength.

If they want to pull the "but they didn't show explicit feats" logic, they need to at least be consistent with it.
Anna explicitly limited herself to only magic on the level that even a standard mage like Stiyl could potentially pull off as opposed to the supposed Magic God tier stuff she can do as a Transcendent for the entirety of GT2 and the Aiwass she used for that same volume was also not the real deal.

And even then, Touma and St. Germain beating her was just her having been entertained enough and waiting for a chance to make it believable she was defeated. This is proven when she waltzes right out of prison afterwards and basically spelled out in GT4

She seemed weirdly fixated on minor details for a mysterious historical figure. She had an abnormal temper whenever even one little thing didn’t go her way. So to prevent that, she would immaturely use major spells against non-magician amateurs, trying to smash them to pieces. Even Kamijou had come to understand that individualism ran rampant on the magic side, but Anna was even more childish than Crowley and Mathers. Which was what made her actions so scarily hard to predict.

“Anna Sprengel probably did it on purpose.”

“Did what on purpose?”

“Getting captured and escaping was all part of her plan. It was a show of force for Academy City, demonstrating she could come and go as she pleased. She was telling them to give up trying to stop her.”

If so, was it possible Anna hadn’t been fighting seriously when Kamijou and St. Germain had been pouring everything they had into the battle? The difference in strength may have been so great that she had struggled to find a way to lose convincingly.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Anna explicitly limited herself to only normal mage magic as opposed to the supposed Magic God tier stuff she can do as a Transcendent in GT2 and the Aiwass she used for that same volume was also not the real deal.

And even then, Touma and St. Germain beating her was just her having been entertained enough and waiting for a chance to make it believable she was defeated. This is proven when she waltzes right out of prison afterwards and basically spelled out in GT4
This is exactly my point, yeah.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"And what you’re left with is the conclusion that top tier Servant level characters are fully capable of harming top tiers, as I said. Given the only responses are ‘Well these guys are really strong by Servant standards’."

..so you're saying top tier Servants can actually hurt said top tiers?

That doesn't help your point at all bro :mjlol

That's a feat for the Servants, not an anti-feat for the top tiers.

@Paxton real shit? You can easily just put the thread down itself because it's alot of terrible takes there that honestly gets really, really funny if you think about it:

No. Naruto/Boruto characters outstat the majority of servants and the like but the top tiers of Nasuverse completely wash the former away.

No, no they really don't. This is like saying Naruto/Boruto outstat the majority of Bionicle characters in how bad of a take this is. There are very few Naruto characters that outstat a Servant, when Type-Rey stated that a Mid-Tier Servant can take on and defeat the Jyuubi? He ain't wrong and that should show where the limit for most of the series is actually at.
If we go by @Lazywaka and state that Naruto's best is at Planetary... that would STILL lead them to barely being anything close to High Tier Servants, let alone Top Tier of anything else there.

Bunyan? Definitely not.

There’s a number of Narutoverse characters who’ll beat 95%+ of Servants, without much question. It’s just a small minority of Nasuverse characters who’re stronger still.

Finding a servant who can handle a biju ball takes some effort. However, a good portion of the ones that can handle one biju ball, can also handle juubi and higher attacks.

It hilariously doesn't...
A Servant that can tank a Bijuu Bomb is hilariously really up there considering Alexander(A younger Iskandar) took A Demon God's Pillar attack head on and was injured... but still well off enough to damn near kill Flauros/Lev in the Movie. A Named Demon God Pillar is effortlessly Continental and just a step below Divine Spirits are primarily Planetary. Unless you mean the Jyubi itself, a Bijuu Bomb is nothing.

Like I'll avoid downplaying Naruto because it doesn't need it but unless we go into the hypothetical God Okutsuki, none of the top tiers touch any of Nasu's High Tiers, let alone Top Tiers. I cannot see Kaguya or anyone in Boruto standing a chance against Archetype: Earth or LB Kukulkan even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back