• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember an episode of KND where all the members of the KND got caught in a wave that turned them all into animals. I also remember said wave of energy traveling outside the planet within only a minute or two. KNDverse is broken as shit :mjgrin

Or Cree literally turning the Treehouse upside down and it being taken seriously.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
> 2 votes for Yonko

> No one making an argument for the Yonko

KEK. Double Saint Mercenary sweeps

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Might be brain farting, but how would you even scale the dust? Checking the panels I don’t see anything that can be used to scale it :hm
Dust/smoke/vapor/etc doesn't exactly linger in the minor quantity its shown there for very long.

Could also just use his cape folding between panels a bit. Wouldn't be the first time I've used clothes acting like pseudo projectiles to get some kind of time frame.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

OBD is trash, even worse than VsBattles.

I used to be on the OBD Forum/NarutoForums a lot but the OBD Wiki itself is a joke honestly, Vs Wiki is terrible but looks pretty intellectual next to the OBD.

:lul :lul :lul :lul :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Itadori bout to show niggas what real hands look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back