• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OMG

Paramount

>Magic the Gathering
I can already smell some wild ass feats coming
I'm pretty sure some homeless guy from MGT destroyed the multiverse with a random sneeze.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think that some feats of JJK could be calculated and give some upgrade but I'm too lazy to measure pixels of so many scans, but Sukuna's attack when he pulverize a city block in instant could be a good attack speed feat when making so many cuts that It turned buildings to dust in a small fraction of time and I don't know how to take the fact that there are territories that are very small island in size.

I personally think they could be Town to City level in JJK, but obviously it's infinitely far from what Gojo stans are clamoring for.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
iirc jogo’s max meteor was town level (which makes sense) but never saw anything other than that which would net those numbers
Hanami is Town level too
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/official-calculation-request-thread.956035/post-64460531
And if a way to get his KE is found it could be a bit more.

My comment about City level is more because of the size of some domains since it is basically one dimension and supported by the energy of the user and it has been seen that it can be a mountain or a small island with a lot of water around it.

shiny

Paramount

Anyone talked about the new chapter yet? Eida's reality warping ability reached another Dimension where Code is presented, so it's not just planetary.
That's pretty potent if you ask me, some high end comics level stuff.

:whatisthis

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Multiversal whatever her name is. Nah.

Just like with Bleach, Naruto and Burrito are too grounded to an Earthly level to argue that kind of shit. Ootsutsuki are aliens that traverse the universe sure, but we’ve seen how just devouring a planet of its resources until it’s barren of life is a process. No reason to assume those dimensions including whatever Android chick reached with her memory altering attack are anything more than pocket dimensions.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We even got a visual for her ability clearly just being planetary in scope.

23.jpeg

24.jpeg

Eida and her dollar store Accelerator brother are going to be Naruto’s Yhwach aren’t they?

shiny

Paramount

Guys. Remember that dude who said that her ability is multiverse level?
He now claims that the dimensions Kaguya sent opponents to are the higher dimensions.
:giogio

Her ability can also do that. She just doesn't know how to control it, only Ootsutsuki can know it. Ideally, it should give you the ability to reality warp multiple universes. Right now only she and Shiabi has it, but he is also Higher Dimensional.
You make it seem like this is my personal opinion, when the ability is clearly described by Momoshiki as being some kind of omnipotent ability that can create worlds. Tbh I don't care about the Ring thing that flew across the planet, i doubt it is indicating the range. It affected other Dimensions even though visibly not being there. Separated space and times.
What she did in this instance was to do with human consciousness but that's not the limit of the ability just one application.

I don't mind waiting, though. People have been doubting her ability since the introduction, and it gets better and better every chapter. I am confident it will end up as some multi dimensional reality warping as it should be, considering it's kind of the strongest Shinjutsu in the verse.
Shibai ascended to higher Dimension where he doesn't need physical form and transcended death. In raws it is referring to mathematical Dimensions. And he has Eida's ability and Daemon's but obviously on a better scale.
It's stated that he is higher dimensional in the most literal sense possible. He became so strong that he discarded his physical body and transcended to a higher dimension and became a God.
I am not speculating on guessing. I am repeating what was stated and shown.
And as I said, I am fine waiting for longer, even though the ability already has extensive description.
:oldryoma

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Guys. Remember that dude who said that her ability is multiverse level?
He now claims that the dimensions Kaguya sent opponents to are the higher dimensions.
:giogio

:oldryoma
Another nigga who's gotta get buried, I see.
MxnPO92.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I personally think they could be Town to City level in JJK, but obviously it's infinitely far from what Gojo stans are clamoring for.

there is also a casual town level+ feat to unknown degree from the jjk0 movie (which is canon), when yuta and geto had their final clash, and both of them become way stronger later, so yeah, most high tiers/top tiers of the verse is in that range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back