• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Besides, Coronzon only actually got injured by like... 2-3 spells in all of her scenes?

I hardly think there's anything putting her below a nerfed Magic God in a one on one scenario, at the least.

Lazywaka

Illustrious
Mind, that's just talking the moon size. The mass is secondary to the speed which was more dependent on the planet size calc IIRC? Don't have any issues with Waka figuring out how to scale the planet and shit. Looking through the colored scans I have, Kishimoto's kind of annoying respective to continuity so I'd say @Lazywaka produced the best result he could given the material he has to work with

Like yeah, the crater randomly gets bigger after the big tree appears, somehow? Guess that can be chalked up to the roots thrashing about?

Looking at Boruto giant craters apparently just appear when the tree's are formed for some reason.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

TIME STOP GOES BRRRR
You might want to look at round 2 :mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ichigo loses to Yamamoto with or without blut (unless we argue a hypothetical where the former gets some serious buffs from being at full health and his bankai isn't broken.)

You guys sure love to go overboard.
Yamamoto prevails, unsure of the difficulty. Ichigo has the speed, while Yamamoto's burning power even in shikai is demonstrably superior. It's not until post-RG training is when Ichigo's GTs have the ability to disintegrate Sternritters.
So SHIKAI Kenpachi has "better feats than Shikai Yama ever gets" but the guy who managed to damage Mustache through his Blut AND take several attacks from him with no to very little damage, EVEN WHILE SEVERELY FUCKING WEAKENED doesn't? :kobeha
True Shikai Ichigo is stronger than FB Bankai and he is weaker than Yoruichi and got dunked on by Askin.
Ah yes because Yoruichi took Askin's poison better than Ichigo she's stronger right?

Despite the fact that, in the very scene where Ichigo gets face-planted, Orihime and even fucking CHAD are in significantly better shape than Ichigo despite being hit with the same poison.

For this entire line of reasoning to have any weight at all, you'd have to argue EoS Chad is also stronger than EoS Shikai Ichigo, which he very blatantly isn't and you never would. :mjpls

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Himegami could actually survive. All it takes is her blood making any contract and DIO explodes into ashes. Heaven DIO isn’t any more durable than regular DIO and still a vampire

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

when you get erased by the same powers, and even worse, cuz got overpowere'd what you think it is? city block levels? :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

when you get erased by the same powers, and even worse, cuz got overpowere'd what you think it is? city block levels? :heston
Except he wasn’t overpowered. His hands were destroyed by the bracelets he was wearing being parodoxed and thus gimped of his own reality warping.

Pretty much. Jotaro with just regular Star Platinum cracked his skull just as easily as he did regular DIO’s at the start of the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back